Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8126
View in linear mode

Subject: "Stage 2" Previous topic | Next topic
99rs-tAug-29-09 01:16 PM
Member since Aug 29th 2009
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8126, "Stage 2"

yeah what's up, I'm new to this but I've been searching all over for a Stage 2 Modular clutch for a 99 eclipse RS n/t. Please if any of you can find out where I can get one for a reasonable price, please post it here or send the info directly to my email: (don't mind what the email says) Type2vtec@aol.com

thanks, Paul

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

420agreenvilleSCAug-29-09 07:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8129, "RE: Stage 2"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.dxdracingclutches.com/ left sidebar, click mitsubishi > eclipse. rally series is probably good for you if you aren't turbo. Best/longest lasting/highest quality clutch you can buy and you won't be dissapointed.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

99rs-tAug-29-09 08:17 PM
4 posts,
#8130, "RE: Stage 2"
In response to Reply # 1
Aug-29-09 08:24 PM by 99rs-t

well yeah I'm turbo'd just thought it would matter like in the books to seek n/t clutch. I was hoping for a stage 2, something that can handle 300+HP. I don't really have to go with a modular right? Thats just the easy way out...but if I we're to get a non-mod I'd have to get certain other parts right?

This "Clutch Hunt" has been driving me crazy since yesterday!

420agreenvilleSCAug-29-09 11:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#8131, "RE: Stage 2"
In response to Reply # 2

read up on this http://www.2gnt.com/?d=Non_Modular_VS_Modular_Clutch decide what you want.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

99rs-tAug-31-09 10:12 AM
4 posts,
#8135, "RE: Stage 2"
In response to Reply # 3

yeah I've been reading up on that ever since I joined, I might go with modular to avoid the hard work.

TuxdreamerxSep-07-09 02:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
384 posts,
#8154, "RE: Stage 2"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by 99rs-t
yeah I've been reading up on that ever since I joined, I might go with modular to avoid the hard work.

Oh come on its not fun without the hard work...

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8126 Previous topic | Next topic