Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7454
View in linear mode

Subject: "Differential Oil Seal and Gasket Type" Previous topic | Next topic
klaymonsterDec-09-08 11:27 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2008
18 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7454, "Differential Oil Seal and Gasket Type"

I couldnt find the part number for the differential oil seals on the nv-t350, does anybody have those numbers handy? the 'patrick2g' overhaul manual didnt seem to list it and i dont trust the autozone or napa anymore they gave me the wrong one last time i did anything like this. Also im going to have to put some gasket material when i place the eclipse transmission bellhousing on the neon gearbox for this 3.55 gear swap im doing and i found a gasket maker sealant type in that overhaul manual but it is listed under transfer extension housing so if anyone can give me a definitave type for that as well i'd apreciate it a lot! thanks guys.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

shamoo1Dec-11-08 11:09 AM
Member since Dec 19th 2007
24 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7456, "RE: Differential Oil Seal and Gasket Type"
In response to Reply # 0

Which Oil Seals and if your in there REPLACE THE Following
Clutch Housing Bearin
Axle Bearings
Rear Main Sealt
I migh have missed a few

I didn't and now i have to take my tranny apart again!!!!!!!

Be careful when applying because sometimes that gasket maker will keep it from sealing correctly and allow it time to settle.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7454 Previous topic | Next topic