Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5461
View in linear mode

Subject: "Oem throwout bearing work with spec stage 2?" Previous topic | Next topic
phatface83May-24-06 06:01 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2003
59 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5461, "Oem throwout bearing work with spec stage 2?"

hey i searched but couldn't find a definite answer on that question. i have a spec stage 2 and my shop told me that i need a new TOB, can i just use an oem? will it work with the spec? i just read a recent post talking about how shitty the spec tobs are. any sites where i can purchase the oem Tob?
thanks for all you help.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

baxsomMay-25-06 02:42 AM
Member since Nov 27th 2004
758 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5464, "RE: Oem throwout bearing work with spec stage 2?"
In response to Reply # 0

It should work
while i had my tranny down i noticed that one of the tabs from my SPEC stage 3 TOB was broken so I replaced it with an oem one from the dealer and it has worked well so far

1996 eclipse GS-T
1968 Ford Mustang
2004 Suzuki GSXR600
2006 Honda CBR1000RR
Decisions Decisions

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

phatface83May-28-06 10:46 AM
Member since Jul 31st 2003
59 posts,
#5476, "RE: Oem throwout bearing work with spec stage 2?"
In response to Reply # 1

anyone else?

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5461 Previous topic | Next topic