Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4924
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need an opinion on clutch issue" Previous topic | Next topic
hunntyrDec-05-05 02:30 PM
Member since Dec 27th 2003
911 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4924, "Need an opinion on clutch issue"

Today I go to start the car as normal and when I push the clutch in the peddle immediately went all the way down to the floor like I was pushing air. I turned the car on successfully and I tried going in reverse and 1st. Gears engaged fine and I was able to move without any issues but they engaged a lot faster than normal. On a regular day I would release the clutch 1/2 way from the ground and thats when it would start to engage. Today, I lifted off the pedal and it was no more than 2 - 3 inches off the ground and it engaged. It kind of feels like when you put in a new clutch. I drive around for a little while under normal driving conditions and it seems fine. I get on to it a little and I am not going over 8psi of boost, another thing I notice is when shifting between 2nd and 3rd and I am between 5k and 5.5k RPM's there is a very small yet noticable hesitation on that high of the powerband.

I've checked the MC and there are no visable leaks around the MC but that is the only thing that I Could think of that may be causing the issue. Does anyone else have an opinion or suggestion on what could be causing this.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hunntyr

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #4924 Previous topic | Next topic