Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7078
View in linear mode

Subject: "New tranny" Previous topic | Next topic
Flipboi89Mar-23-08 12:48 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2007
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7078, "New tranny"

Hmm so im wanting to put a new/different tranny in my car. SInce when im hearing i need to re-syncro it and thats way too much. Now im wondering if i should just get like a used tranny with low mileage or upgrade to like a better one?

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

Estimated mileage on engine: 15,xxx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

red96rsMar-24-08 12:30 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2007
132 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7080, "RE: New tranny"
In response to Reply # 0

if your going to upgrade, find a 2001 (i think) and up Neon 3.55 trans. eathier 2001 or 2003 started the HD trans. better gear ratio, and stronger. while your at it, buy an obx LSD, "fix" it and throw that bitch in.

** Current status: 9 bent valves. and it only had 6,000 miles on it. i hope the replacement goes well. **

Lots of expensive parts, and still slow! Oh wait, it has to run to go fast.

My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=red96rs>

from 2g chat
* DarkOne joins 2GNT_Chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› wow... i'm drunk
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Flipboi89Mar-26-08 09:29 AM
392 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7083, "RE: New tranny"
In response to Reply # 1

hmm how much is that? i dont wana speed alot cause money is alreadly slim with my engine rebuilt.

Car Status: P0140 o2 circuit number bank 1 sensor 2 Cel. Ill fix it tomorow lol.

2GeclipseRSMar-27-08 04:47 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7088, "RE: New tranny"
In response to Reply # 2

$800.

About 400 for the tranny, 350 for the lsd, 30 bucks give or take for shipping and 20 for new hardware and belville washers.

Flipboi89Mar-27-08 01:23 PM
392 posts,
#7090, "RE: New tranny"
In response to Reply # 3

oh dammm hmmm.. thanks for the info. I think ill just save it for next summers project

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #7078 Previous topic | Next topic