Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5026
View in linear mode

Subject: "new tranny" Previous topic | Next topic
SiccFalkJan-10-06 09:09 AM
Member since Nov 18th 2005
33 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5026, "new tranny"

In about 6 months im am going to be ballin with the $$$! im gonna want to put a BRAND NEW TRANSMISSION and CLUTCH in my car right away... but where do i get a brand new tranny for my 96 RS NT? i want a better than stock on if they have them.... dont know jack shit about trannys so if someone would inform me of what i could get please let me know thanks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Madoc05Jan-10-06 10:07 AM
Member since Sep 11th 2005
89 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5028, "RE: new tranny"
In response to Reply # 0

in July my clutch seized and went through my bellhousing and tore through about everything in my engine bay. Well anyways i just went down to a local tranny shop and they ordered me brand new one. I would suggest going to a local shop and ask about it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5026 Previous topic | Next topic