Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1024
View in linear mode

Subject: "BM Tranny SID LSD" Previous topic | Next topic
TeametxJul-23-03 08:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1024, "BM Tranny SID LSD"

My friend says this is the best SID out there, has anyone used it? I'm going to be picking one up soon so I'm tring to figure out what one to buy.

http://www.bmtranny.com/products/bmproducts.html

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Teamner947Jul-23-03 10:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3168 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1029, "RE: BM Tranny SID LSD"
In response to Reply # 0

i'd guess that's designed for the 4G63 transmission and not our cars due to the fact that everything else on that page is 4g'ish. however, you could e-mail B&M and ask them if they make an NV-T350 version.

2016 WRX STi Limited (current)
2001 A4 1.8tqms (donated)
1991 GVR4 #1933 (sold)
old.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=218 (dismantled)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeametxJul-24-03 12:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1040, "RE: BM Tranny SID LSD"
In response to Reply # 1

word. I'll find out. I will be getting a clutch/flywheel and LSD soon so I am still tring to figure out whats the best stuff. Ill post my findings.

MotoFoolJul-24-03 11:49 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
2103 posts,
#1043, "RE: BM Tranny SID LSD"
In response to Reply # 2

i sell the same lsd dino and bigb the owner of asec forums run...

have its a clutch type lsd they machine the gears and the diff pin with oiling holes it makes the diff spronger by adding a second retaining pin they have had awesome luck dinos diff survived a clutch fork annihilation....

ill be getting more pics up soon i have 1 of the diff right now ill get more when i order my unit..

the bm tranny SID is a copy of the phantom grip...
there was alot of contravery about it when it came out pg asked them nicely to stop production cause all they did was copy the design....

Bill

You can have it cheap, fast or good. Pick any two.

If you want it cheap and fast, it's not going to be good.
If you want it cheap and good, it's not going to be fast.
If you want it good and fast, it's not going to be cheap.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1024 Previous topic | Next topic