Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #921
View in linear mode

Subject: "Final Drive Gears? Shift Kit?" Previous topic | Next topic
inactive user iconAsianSensation (Inactive User)May-20-03 02:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
posts,
#921, "Final Drive Gears? Shift Kit?"

Hey I was just wondering if you all really feel the Final Drive Gears are worth it, and about how much of a difference would i be expecting to see in my quarter mile time with it? Also I was also wondering if the Shift Kit was woerth it also, because I dont know that much about cars and dont really think that all that trouble for the shift kit will be worth it if it wont improve my quarter mile time that much. Well everyone please give me your input about this, is the final drive gears worth it? and is the shift kit really worth all that trouble and money to install?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DirtyMay-20-03 03:17 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#922, "RE: Final Drive Gears? Shift Kit?"
In response to Reply # 0

Are you serious? Dude, please read some post on here. This is the most asked and answered question in this section. I There is even a FAQ on this site about this.

I'm really not trying to be an asshole, but damn. Please try again.

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

soulcontrollerMay-20-03 05:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#924, "RE: Final Drive Gears? Shift Kit?"
In response to Reply # 1

yes, worth it, and you can do it. ive never worked on an a/t, and i put everything together just fine. if youre mechanically inclined at all, you shouldnt have a problem.

and yes, like ^^ said. theres probably 10 posts about this topic.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #921 Previous topic | Next topic