Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4240
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need tranny verification" Previous topic | Next topic
tx2uMar-05-07 12:27 PM
Member since May 27th 2006
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4240, "Need tranny verification"

Hey guys, we'll I just got done replacing my dead tranny out of my 99GS with a tranny from a 97GS (supposedly). Everything bolted up, not issues there; however, when it was time to put all the electrical connectors back, I noticed that my TRS sensor wouldn't plug into the plug. Upon further inspection, it looks like the 99 TRS prongs are of "blade" type and the 97 are post type. Can someone with a 97 please verify this for me. I just want to make sure I don't have a tranny from a pre97 car so that I can go to the junkyard and get the right connector.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

tx2uMar-05-07 02:22 PM
Member since May 27th 2006
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4241, "RE: Need tranny verification"
In response to Reply # 0

nevermind, I found the info I was looking for.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4240 Previous topic | Next topic