Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3208
View in linear mode

Subject: "has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?" Previous topic | Next topic
castilgeAug-10-04 06:26 AM
Member since Jun 10th 2004
37 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3208, "Poll question: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"

IM just curious as to who I can communicate with on this matter that has worked on the autostick and has some new knowledge not mentioned on the couple threads already on site... Also can a TCU from an avenger be used on our rides?

Poll result (9 votes)
yes (2 votes)Vote
no (3 votes)Vote
working on it (0 votes)Vote
need more info to accomplish (1 votes)Vote
wired up but doesnt work ... no reflash of TCU (3 votes)Vote
wired up but doesnt work... reflash done (0 votes)Vote

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, mcgyvr, Aug-13-04 04:00 AM, #1
RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, castilge, Aug-14-04 03:32 PM, #2
RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, Dirty, Aug-14-04 03:33 PM, #3
      RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, Keith2172, Aug-16-04 04:49 AM, #4
           RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, mcgyvr, Aug-16-04 06:31 AM, #5
                RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, Brent Pottle, Aug-17-04 01:14 AM, #6
                     RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, mcgyvr, Aug-17-04 04:27 AM, #7
                          RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, Keith2172, Aug-17-04 04:33 AM, #8
                               RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, mcgyvr, Aug-17-04 09:55 AM, #9
                                    RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, Malenko, Aug-17-04 12:43 PM, #10
                                         RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, mcgyvr, Aug-17-04 12:55 PM, #11
                                              RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, InFiNiT3, Aug-26-04 07:58 AM, #12
                                                   RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, Keith2172, Sep-02-04 04:27 AM, #13
                                                        RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, Keith2172, Dec-09-04 05:18 AM, #14
RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, InFiNiT3, Dec-09-04 10:27 AM, #15
RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, thedawg, Dec-12-04 10:51 AM, #16
      RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?, InFiNiT3, Dec-13-04 12:42 PM, #17

mcgyvrAug-13-04 04:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3209, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 0

yes I have, it works, my TCU has been reflashed with the stratus autostick program.
All you have to do is hook up the switches and have the stealership reflash the TCU with the correct autostick stratus program
Stealership shouldnt charge more than 100 bucks to flash the TCU.

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

castilgeAug-14-04 03:32 PM
Member since Jun 10th 2004
37 posts,
#3215, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 1

so all i have to do is go and have it reflashed at a dodge dealership? and ask for stratus autostick program? you did this on your avenger right? will this still work on our rides?

DirtyAug-14-04 03:33 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#3216, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 1

Just because all the STEALERSHIPS around here employ an array of dumbshits, I wanna know if there is a name, code, version, ect. for this "flash". They might flash my tcu to think it's a 727 TF. I just try to make sure I can tell them exactly what is to be done, when dealing with these people.

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

Keith2172Aug-16-04 04:49 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#3217, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 3

Wired, not reflashed. McGuyver seems to be the only guy on this board thats got it to work but thats on an Avenger. This mod got my hopes so high then sent them crashing down so fast. Im not to sure Im interested anymore.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

mcgyvrAug-16-04 06:31 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#3219, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 4

so keith you have it wired but its not working?
How EXACTLY did you wire it up??

Mods are:
Not enough

Brent PottleAug-17-04 01:14 AM
Member since Apr 09th 2003
95 posts,
#3226, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-17-04 01:14 AM by Brent Pottle

Yeah man i also have all the wires stuffed inside my dash, buttons and all.

I was under the impression it was working on your venge without the TCU reflash since you didnt mention that earlier.

im now in search of MTX parts since my autostick hopes are gone...

Nova Scotia
Canada

mcgyvrAug-17-04 04:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#3229, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 6

I think my venge TCU was re-flashed.
Or you guys are all hooking it up incorrectly.
Its working on my car

Thats why Im asking how you all hooked it up, maybe your all doing it wrong

Mods are:
Not enough

Keith2172Aug-17-04 04:33 AM
1281 posts,
#3230, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 7

What was it, pin #5 and pin #44. I have it hooked up to the pins that are specified in all the other posts about this. I went down to the dealership and got the exact pin wires for the connecter so it'd slip right in as clean as possible. I have those wires ran through seperate momentary switches and from there through a switched common ground. Pretty simple, even a jack-ass like me can't screw that up. I think it needs a re-flash to work. Question is, will Stratus code work on an Eclipse wiring harness?

mcgyvrAug-17-04 09:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#3233, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 8

Mods are:
Not enough

MalenkoAug-17-04 12:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#3234, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 9

its a hoax, shit doesnt work IMO. why spend 100 to reflash the TCU when that money can go towards the MTX conversion?

I did the TQ mods and now my $4K levelten auto is dead.

mcgyvrAug-17-04 12:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#3235, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by Malenko
its a hoax, shit doesnt work IMO. why spend 100 to reflash the TCU when that money can go towards the MTX conversion? I did the TQ mods and now my $4K levelten auto is dead.

are you blaming the TQ mod on the destruction of the tranny?
its probably cause level 10 does SHITTY work on our cars.
Ive seen pics of a level 10 performace rebuild and it was actually STOCK parts, nothing upgraded.
You could have had a full performance rebuild by exileracing for under a grand.

Mods are:
Not enough

InFiNiT3Aug-26-04 07:58 AM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
#3256, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 11

fuck that bro.... send it to me ill do it for ya... my bulletproof monster goes in this sunday. dont worry imma get all the results rite to ya guys

jake

p.s the blow-out was not a result of the tq mod nor my attempt at the autostick. this was not electronicly connected in way way shape or from and i personally endorse these mods. My tranny burn was a complete result of overheating fluid and years of abuse

"THE ATX GOD"

Keith2172Sep-02-04 04:27 AM
1281 posts,
#3275, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 12

OK, renewed interest. Number one, is there any possible danger to reflashing the Eclipse with the Stratus code? Im thinking that the worse that could happen is it would go into limp mode. Second question: Mcguyvr, with your AutoStick hooked up does it shift EXACTLY when you press the button, or does it pause before the shift? Mainly Im talking about under hard load, especially downshifting. Thanks guys.

Keith2172Dec-09-04 05:18 AM
1281 posts,
#3438, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 13

It's BAAAACK!!! Just when you thought no one was stupid enough to bring up autostick ever again, dun-da-da!! Keith2172 to the rescue. Has anyone with an Eclipse done this successfully? (Infinite3, this means you) please chime in and say if the re-flash works on an Eclipse or not.

InFiNiT3Dec-09-04 10:27 AM
732 posts,
#3447, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 0

yes it does work but u need to reflash w/ the sratus peramitors... must get a vin from a stratus

jak

02:19:18pm DarkOne> They'd have had to brought a whole fucking JUG of KY.
02:19:28pm InFiNiT3> lol no shit
02:19:39pm DarkOne> and a funnel.
02:19:45pm grain> have to get the ky with warming
02:20:00pm InFiNiT3> i feel sorry for the 18 y/o (one was 17 one 18) his name was plaster'd all over the news n news paper
02:20:06pm DarkOne> Yeah, has to be warming.
02:20:06pm BuckNutty> jus spit on it and it'll go in
02:20:17pm InFiNiT3> aye the ky w/ warming any good>
02:20:45pm grain> never tryed it
02:20:50pm grain> i applyed for a sample on thier website
02:20:56pm BuckNutty> evan didn't complain any
02:20:56pm BuckNutty> it felt nice
02:20:57pm InFiNiT3> lol
02:21:01pm grain> i use id glide whne she dries
02:21:06pm grain> good stuff
02:21:45pm InFiNiT3> thnx for the new sig guys
02:21:45pm DarkOne> Are we still talking about fucking dead chicks?

thedawgDec-12-04 10:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#3452, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 15

Infinithree- bring your car to the next socal meet. I want to see it working in person. Thanks.

InFiNiT3Dec-13-04 12:42 PM
732 posts,
#3453, "RE: has anyone completed the autostick mod. successfully?"
In response to Reply # 16

np diggity dan

02:19:18pm DarkOne> They'd have had to brought a whole fucking JUG of KY.
02:19:28pm InFiNiT3> lol no shit
02:19:39pm DarkOne> and a funnel.
02:19:45pm grain> have to get the ky with warming
02:20:00pm InFiNiT3> i feel sorry for the 18 y/o (one was 17 one 18) his name was plaster'd all over the news n news paper
02:20:06pm DarkOne> Yeah, has to be warming.
02:20:06pm BuckNutty> jus spit on it and it'll go in
02:20:17pm InFiNiT3> aye the ky w/ warming any good>
02:20:45pm grain> never tryed it
02:20:50pm grain> i applyed for a sample on thier website
02:20:56pm BuckNutty> evan didn't complain any
02:20:56pm BuckNutty> it felt nice
02:20:57pm InFiNiT3> lol
02:21:01pm grain> i use id glide whne she dries
02:21:06pm grain> good stuff
02:21:45pm InFiNiT3> thnx for the new sig guys
02:21:45pm DarkOne> Are we still talking about fucking dead chicks?

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3208 Previous topic | Next topic