Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #319
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Final Drive Walk through" Previous topic | Next topic
amljbsMar-18-03 01:58 PM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#319, "New Final Drive Walk through"

Here you go guys I wrote a new and improved version. I had to use the old photos because I didnt want to take mine apart all over again. Let me know if anyone has any photos they can donate and Ill add them. Enjoy guys.

http://www20.brinkster.com/amljbs/finaldrive.htm

1998 Eclipse GST

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

soulcontrollerMar-18-03 04:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#325, "RE: New Final Drive Walk through"
In response to Reply # 0

sweet! pics would be cool if you can get em... points for j00!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KLIPZEDMar-19-03 12:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
238 posts,
#343, "RE: New Final Drive Walk through"
In response to Reply # 1

Very nice...simple strait forward, the old one had me a little confused, but i would feel real confident now...preciate the effort to write that:thumbsup

Walker
95 Minden Silver Klipz GS A/T
One day my car will be in one piece
AEM CAI, Pacesetter Exhaust, Ported TB, Pro-Kit w/ Tociko Blues, 17" Excel TZ-7s(Gunmetal),SilverNT's rear carpet kit(lovin it), Interfire 1200w amp pushin 2 kicker comp 12's

amljbsMar-19-03 05:56 PM
587 posts,
#353, "RE: New Final Drive Walk through"
In response to Reply # 2

The old write up was completely backwards as far as the removal. Hopefully this will make this a much faster project.

1998 Eclipse GST

amljbsMar-24-03 06:17 PM
587 posts,
#402, "RE: New Final Drive Walk through"
In response to Reply # 3

Anyway anyone can stick this somewhere on the site so people can easily get to it in the future.

1998 Eclipse GST

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #319 Previous topic | Next topic