Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #200
View in linear mode

Subject: "final drive gear mod price" Previous topic | Next topic
shybuckMar-12-03 04:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#200, "final drive gear mod price"

I amlooking for hte price as I work at a chrysler dealer. I get a discount on parts and fliud, etc. Just looking to know what u pay. I may get it cheaper, cause I dont have a markup. And could hnd it down to u guys. Also please list all part #'s u would need to order them

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: final drive gear mod price, Dirty, Mar-12-03 06:13 PM, #1
RE: final drive gear mod price, AsianSensation, Mar-12-03 07:45 PM, #2
RE: final drive gear mod price, WIKKI, Mar-12-03 07:57 PM, #3
      RE: final drive gear mod price, mcgyvr, Mar-13-03 03:57 AM, #4
           RE: final drive gear mod price, amljbs, Mar-13-03 07:46 AM, #5
                RE: final drive gear mod price, Joe B Slow, Mar-13-03 08:32 AM, #6
                     RE: final drive gear mod price, shybuck, Mar-17-03 03:56 PM, #7
                          RE: final drive gear mod price, DSMeclipseGS, Mar-18-03 09:59 AM, #8
                               RE: final drive gear mod price, Joe B Slow, Mar-18-03 10:22 AM, #9
                                    RE: final drive gear mod price, amljbs, Mar-18-03 11:17 AM, #10
                                         RE: final drive gear mod price, bedlam32570, Mar-25-03 08:25 PM, #11
                                              RE: final drive gear mod price, Dark Ringleader, Apr-03-03 04:53 AM, #12

DirtyMar-12-03 06:13 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#202, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 0

I got mine from Bob Kise for $110 shipped.

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

inactive user iconAsianSensation (Inactive User)Mar-12-03 07:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
posts,
#206, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey guys, I'm still like really new to everything so still really dont know what Final Drive is or does. Can someone explain to me how it works and how hard it would be to install it?

WIKKIMar-12-03 07:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
#207, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-12-03 08:01 PM by WIKKI

it is the final drive gears from a late 90ish dodge stratus a/t it is a lower gearing than our cars. it is about $160 dollars to do including fluid and takes 1-2 hours. it's not that bad of a project.

shybuck,
the part # is 4773275 and that is for the full gear set with new bolts. other than that you may need 1-2 quarts of trans fluid and a little bit of sweat.

oh, I paid $125 locally, but I didn't have to pay shipping.

peace
WIKKI

THAT is not f**king THAT!
THIS is f**king THIS!

mcgyvrMar-13-03 03:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#217, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 3

I payed $90 bucks from bob kise plus shipping, I think it was like 86 for the gear set and then like 5 bucks shipping.

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

amljbsMar-13-03 07:46 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
#218, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 4

The price isnt too bad at all the gears cost me $87.11 and the atf +4 is $18.45 for a gallon. shipping with the fluid was like $9.50 to Jacksonville Florida.

1998 Eclipse GST

Joe B SlowMar-13-03 08:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
707 posts,
#219, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 5

I wouldn't mind doing this mod actually. but I wanna make sure my newest transmission doesnt fuck up on me. So after a tranny cooler, temp guage then i think ill get one of those. Money is tight after this 1k repair

Joe

Formerly Joe B Slow
Hi.
AIM: brohymn411
Email: brohymn411@hotmail.com

ph33r me im l33t: I'm like
ph33r me im l33t: petting the tranny cooler
ph33r me im l33t: it looks like a baby intercooler
ph33r me im l33t: it's so cute
ph33r me im l33t: seriously man
ph33r me im l33t: it's like
ph33r me im l33t: I flow shit
ph33r me im l33t: what now
ph33r me im l33t: I cool that bitch down

shybuckMar-17-03 03:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
#309, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 6

okay if any 1 is interested. I have a price qoute from the dealership I work for. For the drive gear mod: $83.32 For fluid I pay 3.36 for a quart of atf+3.

DSMeclipseGSMar-18-03 09:59 AM
Member since Jan 21st 2002
932 posts,
#313, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 7

Hey man, I am interested in a set of those gears. Do you take paypal? If so, I can pay you and then you can send them out sooner. By the way, what is the difference between the ATF +3 and +4 fluids? Any positives or negatives on each for out trannies?

I'm in central NJ (zip: 08824), so let me know abotu shipping and if you got them available. Thanks and email me at: bigpoppapump1173@hotmail.com

Joe B SlowMar-18-03 10:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
707 posts,
#314, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 8

I believe ATF+4 is for formulated for Chrysler 2000+ transmisisons.

Formerly Joe B Slow
Hi.
AIM: brohymn411
Email: brohymn411@hotmail.com

ph33r me im l33t: I'm like
ph33r me im l33t: petting the tranny cooler
ph33r me im l33t: it looks like a baby intercooler
ph33r me im l33t: it's so cute
ph33r me im l33t: seriously man
ph33r me im l33t: it's like
ph33r me im l33t: I flow shit
ph33r me im l33t: what now
ph33r me im l33t: I cool that bitch down

amljbsMar-18-03 11:17 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
#315, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 9
Mar-18-03 11:19 AM by amljbs

ATF +4 is what you really should use. ATF +4 works for all transmissions that used ATF +, ATF +2, and ATF +3. Its basically just a newer formula of the same stuff. But chrysler recommends ATF +4 for the A604. I recommend you buy a gallon of it if you do this mod. It cost me $18.24 for the gallon from Bob and it assures youll have enough to fill the tranny.

1998 Eclipse GST

bedlam32570Mar-25-03 08:25 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
1240 posts,
#428, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 10

yeah but can you mix ATF+4 with ATF+3 and not have problems?

Dark RingleaderApr-03-03 04:53 AM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
869 posts,
#514, "RE: final drive gear mod price"
In response to Reply # 11

I wonder what fluid I have in mine, I got a tranny flush like 4 months ago, I guess I'll have to go to the place to find out, hopefully I won't need another flush I just ordered the final drive gears this morning, what do you think I should do about my situation?

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
94 Acura Integra GS-R 5-Speed
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:
Integra Type R Transmission with LSD
GReddy Turbo Kit (by end of summer hopefully)

chris2wire: you've been uber'd

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #200 Previous topic | Next topic