Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1141
View in threaded mode

Subject: "who wants to help? BBQ 4 Everyone" Previous topic | Next topic
InFiNiT3Jun-07-03 11:59 PM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1141, "who wants to help? BBQ 4 Everyone"

Aye anyone wanna come out to my pad today (sun) help me put in the shift kit..(so. Cal Riverside Area) gimme a call 909-662-7038.
Ill buy the beer!!!! *L*

Oh and on another tip... the 2 fast 2 furious show turned out great.. ill be shur to post up the pics some time this week..

guess who got cleanest engine

97' Eclpse GS 420A
MODS*****
AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hifloc

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
amljbsJun-08-03 07:16 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1142, "RE: who wants to help? BBQ 4 Everyone"
In response to Reply # 0

If you were not on the other side of the country I would help ya out bro . I did mine last Sunday and it was a real bitch to do. I will recommend to ya though to go and get a tube of petrolium jelly and stick that bitch in the fridge for about 2 hours then when you get done with the removal use the jelly to hold the springs in.

1998 Eclipse GST

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

soulcontrollerJun-08-03 09:19 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#1143, "RE: who wants to help? BBQ 4 Everyone"
In response to Reply # 1

yea, im on the opposite end of the country as well. just go at it, and were here if you need help or have questions. im almost always on AIM...

ChamukoJun-09-03 12:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#1150, "RE: who wants to help? BBQ 4 Everyone"
In response to Reply # 2

I have never done it before so I cant help you out there. Mind if I come top watch though? I think im free this sun and I wanna get this done later on as well.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

InFiNiT3Jun-09-03 08:49 PM
732 posts,
#1155, "RE: who wants to help? BBQ 4 Everyone"
In response to Reply # 3

sure bro.. i just finished it though... but The club im with put on alot of shows and are always workin on the rides...(weekends at my house is a damn car show *L*) so if u ever wanna come by shoot the shit...meet some of the mad scientists just give me a call. the #'s posted. or hit me up on aim InFiNiT32GNT

97' Eclpse GS 420A
MODS*****
AEM cam Gears,MSD ignition,Chikira 4-2-1 header,Custom 2.5" exhast,Pacsetter hifloc

InFiNiT3Jun-09-03 08:51 PM
732 posts,
#1157, "RE: who wants to help? BBQ 4 Everyone"
In response to Reply # 4

By the way speaking of shows..... The 2F2F show was a blast... ill be sure to get the pics up as soon as i can... and they'll also be posted at www.wonderracing.com (sponcer'd by Kamakazi racing and exsta CC) it wont be open for another 2 weeks but hey u want preveiws just let me know

jake

97' Eclpse GS 420A
MODS*****

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1141 Previous topic | Next topic