Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3351
View in linear mode

Subject: "part # of solenoid pack" Previous topic | Next topic
shybuckOct-18-04 11:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3351, "part # of solenoid pack"

Any but have the mopar part # of the new updated solenoid pack. I am rebuilding the entire tranny using the bulletproof method. Any other thoughts to add before I start. How bout where to get high volume fluid pump? What stall will work with a 95 tcu? Also I would like to add that the prices listed as well as some part #s are way off. I got the high energy rebuild kit with borg-warner kevlar clutches for 100 bux. Shift kit and valve bushing for 12 combined.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mcgyvrOct-19-04 04:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3355, "RE: part # of solenoid pack"
In response to Reply # 0

Solenoid Update Pack PRECISION INTERNATIONAL K31900-6

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

shybuckOct-19-04 09:47 AM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
#3356, "RE: part # of solenoid pack"
In response to Reply # 1

yeah but where can I order it. I cant find a link to percion international that sells this part. Just about 30 wierd site.

mcgyvrOct-20-04 06:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#3357, "RE: part # of solenoid pack"
In response to Reply # 2

Precision International
210 Knickerbocker Avenue
Bohemia, NY 11716
Phone: 1(631) 567-2000
Toll Free: 1(800) 872-6649
Fax: 1(631) 567-2640

Mods are:
Not enough

mcgyvrOct-20-04 06:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
#3358, "RE: part # of solenoid pack"
In response to Reply # 3

I think if you contact bob kise at fenton dodge he might be able to get it for you too, its the so called "heavy duty ""quiet"" solenoid pack" it doesnt make the ratcheting noise when shifting from/to park,etc..

Mods are:
Not enough

shybuckOct-21-04 10:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
#3359, "RE: part # of solenoid pack"
In response to Reply # 4

thanx I got it from a local dealer I get discounts with cost me 115. The precision intl. place sucks. They gave me the contact number for a guy in RI who rebuilds them in his spare time and charges 125. The part number in the list is for the rebuid kit do it your self.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #3351 Previous topic | Next topic