Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #995
View in linear mode

Subject: "Quarter Mile Time?" Previous topic | Next topic
inactive user iconAsianSensation (Inactive User)May-28-03 03:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
posts,
#995, "Quarter Mile Time?"

Hey guys I have a 96 GS A/T with GST muffler and Injen CAI, I'm thinking about installing Final Drive Gears soon. Has anyone ever ran a 1/4 with these mods (including Final Drive Gears) only and can tell me what times i should be expecting? I'm aiming for high 16's and wanna know if its likely I can achieve this with only these mods.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

woo2gnt97May-29-03 01:56 AM
Member since Nov 06th 2002
1362 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#999, "RE: Quarter Mile Time?"
In response to Reply # 0

I was hitting around 17.1 my first time at the track w/ the mods I have listed. There were quite a few things I could've done differently and I'm positive I could've got into the 16's.

If you were able to hit 17.1 w/ nothing but the intake .. than you will most definitely hit high 16's w/ final drive gears.

Black 97 Eclipse RS a/t (totalled but being rebuilt)
17'' HP Typhoons
Goldline Springs w/ Tokico Blues
Nakayama CAI
Cat-Back Exhaust
Final Drive Gears
AFX UDP

Metallic Fiji Blue 92 3000GT VR4
new engine on its way

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #995 Previous topic | Next topic