Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #232
View in linear mode

Subject: "2gnt Shoot out??" Previous topic | Next topic
96rs-tApr-29-03 11:44 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#232, "2gnt Shoot out??"

Ive been thinking and...well why not have a 2gnt shootout, maybe here in cali..we have enough members to make it big, just need some 2gnt people with the dedication to gettin done! how about it, we can start it this year, but more likely next year, we can set a date. anyone up for it??

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, TeamJeff_99gs, Apr-30-03 05:51 AM, #1
RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, 96rs-t, Apr-30-03 07:36 PM, #2
      RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, thegame, May-01-03 02:52 AM, #3
           RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, phrenzy, May-02-03 01:32 PM, #4
                RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, 96rs-t, May-02-03 08:28 PM, #5
                     RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, The1Bill, May-14-03 11:20 PM, #6
                          RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, ghostshellx, May-16-03 04:03 PM, #7
                               RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, TeamJeff_99gs, May-17-03 07:50 PM, #8
                                    RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, The1Bill, May-19-03 12:20 AM, #9
                                         RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, TeamMichael_97RS, May-19-03 07:59 AM, #10
                                              RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, Teametx, Jul-02-03 08:54 AM, #11
                                                   RE: 2gnt Shoot out??, TeamDR1665, Jul-15-03 12:44 PM, #12

TeamJeff_99gsApr-30-03 05:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#233, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 0

Set it up! You just nominated yourself

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

96rs-tApr-30-03 07:36 PM
2203 posts,
#234, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 1

well i need more replies in order to set it up!

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

thegameMay-01-03 02:52 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
#235, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 2

That would be cool...... but not in cali. Bring it to ohio!

phrenzyMay-02-03 01:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
684 posts,
#237, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 3

I nominate Ohio, cause I'm too lazy to go anywhere else.

Old School 2GNTer
Now rockin an 05 SRT-4

96rs-tMay-02-03 08:28 PM
2203 posts,
#238, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 4

the whole point is to have one in the WEST COAST, there's no point to have it in the east, there's the DSM shootout already...we need one in the WEST!!

The1BillMay-14-03 11:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
#262, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 5

Ohio isn't exactly the east coast. It is pretty close to central. I would like to see something in the middle of the country, so that more people can make it.
-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

ghostshellxMay-16-03 04:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#263, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 6

i say ohio as well its pretty much in a centralized location

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

TeamJeff_99gsMay-17-03 07:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
#267, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 7

Ohio is 10 hours from the East Coast, and 3 days from the west. It is hardly central

The1BillMay-19-03 12:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2292 posts,
#268, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 8

Well, it is far more central then E-Town... And I think that the trip from Cali can be made in 2 days. With me driving, anyways...
-=B-=

Dude, Boeing called. They want their wing back.

Dark0ne95: There is a butthole on that girl that his going to feel the wrath of 23 yeras of worldwide hate.
Me: Can I put that in my sig?
Dark0ne95: GO right fucking ahead.

TeamMichael_97RSMay-19-03 07:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#269, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 9

Yes but something say a bit east of the Rockies would be more centralized and you wouldn't have to drive mach 3 with yoru hair on fire to get there.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

TeametxJul-02-03 08:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#342, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 10

Hey i think you guys in cali have plenty of events to keep you busy! This is all we got man! heh

+ all DSMs were birthed in the midwest, DSMs are happy here! heh

It would be cool for you guys to represent 2gnt out there tho!!

TeamDR1665Jul-15-03 12:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#515, "RE: 2gnt Shoot out??"
In response to Reply # 11

I think the 6 or so if us in Phoenix would try to make it out to SoCal for a shootout. Sorry this thread's been idle for a couple weeks before I saw it, but I think that would be cool.

In Phoenix:
run4cvr, dr1665, taloniized, Uberingram, tsumujikaze
In Tucson:
mrlocalpimp, cota472

That's at least 6 2GNTs...

I'm from Cleveland and it's always blown my mind why they call Ohio the midwest. Wichita is the middle of the freaking country, but why go there? (unless to see our brothas stuck in OZ)

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2003 DSM Shootout topic #232 Previous topic | Next topic