Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #270
View in linear mode

Subject: "Trade: Interior" Previous topic | Next topic
Forged420aOct-03-02 05:13 PM
Member since Mar 08th 2002
265 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#270, "Trade: Interior"

I'm selling my car and this is the last of it. The '5' consol trimmings are factory white (W10). HiA clearcoat was used to protect the finish. The job costed $80 and it was done at Mira Costa Auto Body. The paint job has more than just held up over the 3 years. With periodic wax the paint could shine forever. Satisfaction guarenteed. Ebay user name: swivelingchairguy

Star Stage 3
with no traction

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Trade: Interior, loudgs, Oct-04-02 03:19 AM, #1
RE: Trade: Interior, Forged420a, Oct-04-02 06:17 AM, #2
RE: Trade: Interior, xeraxes, Oct-04-02 07:58 AM, #3
RE: Trade: Interior, loudgs, Oct-04-02 12:05 PM, #4
      RE: Trade: Interior, xeraxes, Oct-04-02 12:47 PM, #5
           RE: Trade: Interior, loudgs, Oct-04-02 02:01 PM, #6
                RE: Trade: Interior, Forged420a, Oct-04-02 04:40 PM, #7
                     RE: Trade: Interior, loudgs, Oct-05-02 01:53 AM, #8
                          RE: Trade: Interior, xeraxes, Oct-05-02 10:06 AM, #9

loudgsOct-04-02 03:19 AM
Member since Apr 10th 2002
611 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#271, "RE: Trade: Interior"
In response to Reply # 0

dood, how much do you want for dat? I checked ebay and couldnt find any items for sale under your name

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD
6 bolt swap COMPLETE!
ACT flywheel, ACT 2600, Joe P MBC, Autometer boost guage, Buschur DP, Buschur high flow cat, prothane motor mounts, BM tranny lsd insert, K&N,balance shafts eliminated, EGR blocked, free mods, and sweet ass 16g @ 18psi.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forged420aOct-04-02 06:17 AM
265 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#272, "RE: Trade: Interior"
In response to Reply # 1

I always like to give my ebay name whenever I do business over the internet. It builds confidence if their wasn't enough already (hardcore 2gnt member). If you want to trade for your stock pieces let me know.

Daren

Star Stage 3
with no traction

xeraxesOct-04-02 07:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#273, "RE: Trade: Interior"
In response to Reply # 0

hey, i'll trade with you... what pieces does it include? cause my gauges are already white.
oh, btw, my stock pieces are black and my ebay name is xyraxes

Jason
---------------------
99 White GS
Tanabe Super Racing Medallion
Apex-I S-AFC, Springs
AF/X Underdrive Pulley
Fully tied suspension

loudgsOct-04-02 12:05 PM
611 posts,
#274, "RE: Trade: Interior"
In response to Reply # 3

I DEFINITELY wanna trade, I'll even give some money with it, your call, I dunno if xeraxes got it first or what, waaaaaaah, I really want em I posted first hit me up, my email is rrchris@gt.rr.com and my AIM name is IsocrazE, PLEASE let me know, thanks!

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD
6 bolt swap COMPLETE!
ACT flywheel, ACT 2600, Joe P MBC, Autometer boost guage, Buschur DP, Buschur high flow cat, prothane motor mounts, BM tranny lsd insert, K&N,balance shafts eliminated, EGR blocked, free mods, and sweet ass 16g @ 18psi.

xeraxesOct-04-02 12:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#275, "RE: Trade: Interior"
In response to Reply # 4

loudgs, you can have first dibs since you posted first. but if it falls through i'm next in line. what a nice guy i am.

Jason
---------------------
99 White GS
Apex-I S-AFC, Springs
AF/X Underdrive Pulley
Fully tied suspension

loudgsOct-04-02 02:01 PM
611 posts,
#276, "RE: Trade: Interior"
In response to Reply # 5

dood, I was just pickin, but that's cool, I appreciate it, I need some nicer interior pieces BADLY, btw, 2 points fo you!

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD
6 bolt swap COMPLETE!

Forged420aOct-04-02 04:40 PM
265 posts,
#277, "RE: Trade: Interior"
In response to Reply # 6

xeraxes - very classy.

loudgs - I need your address. Payment is not necessary but if you know anyone that has stock window rollers laying around I would be stoked.

Daren

Star Stage 3
with no traction

loudgsOct-05-02 01:53 AM
611 posts,
#278, "RE: Trade: Interior"
In response to Reply # 7

send to:
Chris McCrosky
3319 Avenue H. #18
Nederland, TX 77627

and please, at least let me pay shipping, btw, what's your addy too? hehe

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD
6 bolt swap COMPLETE!

xeraxesOct-05-02 10:06 AM
Old School 2GNTer
154 posts,
#279, "RE: Trade: Interior"
In response to Reply # 8

yea, its all good. i figure i can just paint mine in the future. it cant be that hard. hope it works out allright. thanks for the points btw, chris!

Jason
---------------------
99 White GS
Apex-I S-AFC, Springs
AF/X Underdrive Pulley
Fully tied suspension

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #270 Previous topic | Next topic