Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #258
View in linear mode

Subject: "TRADE: LAPTOP FOR 10lb NOS BOTTLE!" Previous topic | Next topic
Layton141Oct-03-02 12:54 AM
Member since Aug 15th 2002
86 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#258, "TRADE: LAPTOP FOR 10lb NOS BOTTLE!"

I need a NOS bottle asap to complete a dual bottle setup. I will trade a Sharp laptop computer for it. Perfect for data logging! Bottle must be a BLUE 10LB NOS bottle. I'm short on cash and I need a bottle asap. My loss is your gain! I'm not much of a computer genius but here is what my old roomie told me over the phone. It used to be his. He said it was 166 - 200 Mhz (Intel) , CD, Floppy, Battery, PCMCIA, Super VGA Display (active matrix), Touchpad, 56K modem, TV Out, Multimedia Sound, Expansion Port, Infrared Port. It comes with Windows 98, book, leather case (Targus), and a bunch of software. My friend wiped all my stuff off of the hard drive. I have literally used this laptop twice since I bought it for $300. I bought it for taking class notes, then I figured out pen and paper is more efficient. Laptop is in excellent condition. If you have a NOS feedline and Y-adapter, I can throw in an HP Portable printer. It comes with battery, adapter, can hook up via infra red port. Email me asap! First person to contact me gets the trade PICS
Thanks,
Lee

1995 Eclipse GS - Urethane Blitz Kit, VIS CF Invader hood, CF Wing, CF TYC Euro lights, Kamikaze Header, Dual Exhaust, 97-99 headlights, Nitrous Wet Kit, (2) Alpine Type R

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamXtremeRSOct-03-02 10:41 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#259, "RE: TRADE: LAPTOP FOR 10lb NOS BOTTLE!"
In response to Reply # 0

well i dont have a nos bottle to trade, but would you consider selling the laptop? If so, how much?

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KirbyOct-04-02 01:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2181 posts,
#260, "RE: TRADE: LAPTOP FOR 10lb NOS BOTTLE!"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey bro you have mail from me. Let me know what you want to do.

I edited to the wiki!

Originally posted by DR1665
NOTE TO SELF: Go commando to wedding. Scar the Irishman for life.

tacoman123Oct-04-02 10:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2678 posts,
#261, "RE: TRADE: LAPTOP FOR 10lb NOS BOTTLE!"
In response to Reply # 0

I have many many CO2 bottles.. which are basically the same thing, except the CO2 can handle more pressure..
I have..

2 10lbs
1 15lbs
and few other ones (some bigger some smaller)..

AOL Screen name: icediode
E-mail: ab1949@wayne.edu

Thanks

"Yes, I really do want to get banned. I no longer want to spend hours upon hours online anymore. This site is great and all, but I don't want to come online anymore. I suck, period. Ban me, please.

Thank you.

-Tahleel"

tacoman123Oct-04-02 10:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2678 posts,
#262, "RE: TRADE: LAPTOP FOR 10lb NOS BOTTLE!"
In response to Reply # 0

I have many many CO2 bottles.. which are basically the same thing, except the CO2 can handle more pressure..
I have..
2 10lbs
1 15lbs
and few other ones (some bigger some smaller)..

AOL Screen name: icediode
E-mail: ab1949@wayne.edu

Thanks

"Yes, I really do want to get banned. I no longer want to spend hours upon hours online anymore. This site is great and all, but I don't want to come online anymore. I suck, period. Ban me, please.

Thank you.

-Tahleel"

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #258 Previous topic | Next topic