Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #221
View in linear mode

Subject: "97-99 black stock sides." Previous topic | Next topic
9D9 MITSU RSOct-02-02 12:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#221, "97-99 black stock sides."

I have a set with door caps. 97-99 sideskirts. Very little wrong. They have scratches, but I think they can be sanded out. The front most piece on the driver side- one of the bolt holes is broken out, but it isn't bad. I think they will still hold on fine. I want these out of my way. I don't wanna give them away, but they are in good condition. They shouldn't fall off the car. If the broken bolt hole fails, then there is another to hold it. Besides, I think the bolt can hold it. If not, it should with a small washer. Serious people only. No e-mails like can I get them for shipping cost only, or $20. Also, don't e-mail me and then drop off the planet. Let me know if u want them or not. eclipse_9d9@hotmail.com
make an offer. I don't want to sell skirts and caps seperately. I will be stuck with caps. If you know someone that wants the caps, cool. If not, then take them with the skirts and throw them away or something. eclipse_9d9@hotmail.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 97-99 black stock sides., HadesOmega, Oct-02-02 03:08 PM, #1
RE: 97-99 black stock sides., 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-03-02 01:48 AM, #2
      RE: 97-99 black stock sides., ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-03-02 04:17 AM, #3
           RE: 97-99 black stock sides., nappyjim, Oct-03-02 10:27 AM, #4
                RE: 97-99 black stock sides., 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-03-02 12:42 PM, #5
                     RE: 97-99 black stock sides., MiztahfooLish, Oct-03-02 04:46 PM, #6
                          RE: 97-99 black stock sides., fauchpj, Oct-03-02 11:13 PM, #7
                               RE: 97-99 black stock sides., 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-04-02 03:20 AM, #8
                                    RE: 97-99 black stock sides., fauchpj, Oct-04-02 03:34 AM, #9
                                    RE: 97-99 black stock sides., 97RS, Oct-04-02 03:37 AM, #10
                                         RE: 97-99 black stock sides., 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-04-02 07:29 AM, #11
                                              RE: 97-99 black stock sides., 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-04-02 08:30 AM, #12
                                                   RE: 97-99 black stock sides., nappyjim, Oct-04-02 09:57 AM, #13
                                                        RE: 97-99 black stock sides., 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-05-02 06:56 AM, #14
                                                             RE: 97-99 black stock sides., cool_g_83, Oct-09-02 03:30 AM, #15

HadesOmegaOct-02-02 03:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#222, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 0

how much? Maybe I'll make a two toned eclipse haha...

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

9D9 MITSU RSOct-03-02 01:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#223, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 1

I dunno, I would like offers. I have no idea what they usually go for. I know the dealer probably charges 500 or some shit. I would like to get some numbers, without shipping costs. If you say something like 50 shipped, there isn't much way. I'd be giving u sideskirts for like $15 in my pocket. Not even worth the time and gas it took to go get them.

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-03-02 04:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#224, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 2

Hades get SunBlockers stock green sides. $100 + 20 ship.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

nappyjimOct-03-02 10:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#225, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 3

u got mail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

9D9 MITSU RSOct-03-02 12:42 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#226, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 4

I might put them on ebay. I seem to be getting more from what I sell there. I sold 1 headlight for more than I am getting offers for the sideskirts and caps. I can post up a link for bidding if you are still interested.

MiztahfooLishOct-03-02 04:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
860 posts,
#227, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 5

$40 shipped? e-mail me at foolishheart08@yahoo.com

MiztahfooLish...'95 RS

-front & rear strut tower bars-17"x7.5" Rota Subzero Gun Metallic Wheels-245/45/17 Kumho Ecsta 711 Tires-MatrixGR Motorsports Short Ram Intake-OBX-R Dual DTM Exhaust-Blitz front & rear end-97-99 body conversion-97-99 headlights-Gen II Altezza taillights w/ center piece factory paint matched-OBX-R pedals-Diamond Thread aluminum floor mats-white shift & e-brake boots-anodized blue fire extinguisher-Autometer tach w/ shift light-Ractive carbon fiber look shoulder pads-Pioneer P4400 XM Ready CD Headunit-Pioneer 2way 5.25 front door speakers-Pioneer 2way 6.5 rear speakers-MA Audio Synergy Series 1500W Subwoofer-600W 2 channel American Pro Audio Amp-Tsunami/Scosche Audio Wires/Distribution Blocks/Fuses

1995 RS-T @ 6psi......daily driver

Custom Stage 2 Turbo, Autometer gauges, K&N filter, 60MM Jeep TB, p&p intake manifold, 3" SS exhaust, test pipe, home-made polyurethane motor mounts & ES bushings, short shifter, Greddy shift knob, crankscraper

1999 GST......almost stock!

hard i/c pipes, intake, Greddy BOV, Greddy EVO 60mm catback exhaust, 3" SS downpipe, Autometer gauges

"Originally posted by DR1665
...Harry. My car topped out at 140 this morning. I need "turvo." Two of 'em. And Harry, I need the glue to be dry by tonight. Lata"

fauchpjOct-03-02 11:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#228, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 6

>$40 shipped? e-mail me at foolishheart08@yahoo.com

omg get real

9D9 MITSU RSOct-04-02 03:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#229, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 7

I have had a few offers. I think t this point, I'll post the link up to ebay to make it fair game to anyone who wanted them. 40 shipped, I would basically be losing money. Isn't it kinda expensive to ship these things since the box has to be fairly large? Plus there was a lot of time and trouble involved. I traded for the parts, but me and my dad had to rebuild a 350 tranny for all the parts. Some say I got it for free, not really. We couldn;t do jobs that paid, b/c we did ths free job for parts. And the parts that went into the tranny costed some. Since the guy had so much stuff to give us, we went ahead and hooked him up with a performance towing rebuild. Then I had to go get most of the parts. He brought some to me, but not a lot. I'm not by any means giving this stuff away. I have promised a few people certain things. When I find out what I have, I will be selling stuff to them. Other than that, I will just sell the rest on ebay. I am getting a sense that people expect to get these for nothing. I agree, they aren't perfect, but they are not busted to hell. They will work. The few problems won't even be noticed.

fauchpjOct-04-02 03:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#230, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 8

what other parts do u have? email or im me

97RSOct-04-02 03:37 AM
Member since Nov 23rd 2001
318 posts,
#231, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 8

Damn i wish i had money right now. Ive been looking for 97-99 skirts since i got my car. If u put them on ebay post the link and hopefully i come up with enough cash by the time the auctions over..

9D9 MITSU RSOct-04-02 07:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#232, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 10

It's basically a 99 GS, except body. I may have the rear bumper. Not sure yet. I have a lot of stuff like axles, etc that I haven't picked up. If you want anything, let me know over aol IM. it's a lot easier than e-mails and on here to keep up with it. I have put the GS armrest/center console in my car, and I plan to use the rear disc brakes. Anything else is pretty much up for grabs. Tail lights and headlights are gone.

9D9 MITSU RSOct-04-02 08:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#233, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 11

here is the link- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1866225015

nappyjimOct-04-02 09:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#234, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 12

your ebay description makes the sideskirts seem in the need of a paintjob? Is this true?

I mean, if i put them on my car would someone look and say, "damn man, what happaned to your sideskirts" ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

9D9 MITSU RSOct-05-02 06:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
#235, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 13

yeah, I said the paint was chipped. They came from a wrecked car. What do you expect? He ran off the road. They are useable. I have no idea what people expect. If you think 50+ is too much for having to paint them, go to the dealer, and pay 500 for some that need paint. I think the better choice is pretty evident.

cool_g_83Oct-09-02 03:30 AM
Member since Apr 27th 2002
478 posts,
#236, "RE: 97-99 black stock sides."
In response to Reply # 14

I wonder how a red talon w/ a black top would look with these on...? What do you guys think?

Greg
'96 Esi

Greg
'99 Black GS-T MT

Defi D-Series Boost Gauge, ExtremePsi Intake, Greddy Type-S BOV, Hallman Evolution MBC ... 3" Thermal R&D Exhaust soon

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #221 Previous topic | Next topic