Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #186
View in linear mode

Subject: "Returning car back to stock sale" Previous topic | Next topic
SunBlockerOct-02-02 12:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
471 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#186, "Returning car back to stock sale"

Ok, I am going looking for a newer model Nissan Maxima soon and I will have some items up for grabs:

AEM Cold Air Intake - $140 shipped
(filter is a little banged up but works perfectly) Will give you a $15 core rebate for you stock intake)

Ebay Short Ram Intake - $30 shipped
(will trade strait up for your stock intake if you pay shipping charges)

Stock Green Side Skirts minus the door caps - $120 shipped

Magnacore 8.5mm spark plug wires - $20 shipped

AFX Underdrive Pulley complete install kit (brand new) - $155 shipped

GS-T Axle-back muffler - $60 shipped
(this item is expensive to ship and I will only sell it if you send me your stock muffler first)

3rd Generation Altezzas (very good condition) - $40 shipped
(as a bonus, I will include an extra stock center piece, it has a big white decal on it from the previous owner, but its easily removed)

All prices are negotiable (sp?) and I will accept payment via PayPal and money order. I will ship within the lower 48 States only (sorry).

Gregg
Green 97 Eclipse RS (Really Slow)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Returning car back to stock sale, fasterGS, Oct-02-02 01:16 AM, #1
RE: Returning car back to stock sale, eklipsdrvr99, Oct-02-02 01:59 AM, #2
RE: Returning car back to stock sale, DocWhiplash, Oct-02-02 02:39 AM, #3
      RE: Returning car back to stock sale, SunBlocker, Oct-02-02 03:11 AM, #4
RE: Returning car back to stock sale, randy, Oct-02-02 03:17 AM, #5
RE: Returning car back to stock sale, Chamuko, Oct-02-02 04:07 AM, #6
      RE: Returning car back to stock sale, BMPDirk, Oct-02-02 04:28 AM, #7
      RE: Returning car back to stock sale, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-02-02 04:34 AM, #9
           RE: Returning car back to stock sale, SunBlocker, Oct-02-02 05:08 AM, #10
      RE: Returning car back to stock sale, NX112, Oct-02-02 04:34 AM, #8
           RE: Returning car back to stock sale, 98greengs, Oct-02-02 06:05 AM, #11
                RE: Returning car back to stock sale, SunBlocker, Oct-02-02 06:10 AM, #12
                     RE: Returning car back to stock sale, fasterGS, Oct-02-02 06:22 AM, #13
                          RE: Returning car back to stock sale, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-02-02 06:51 AM, #14
RE: Returning car back to stock sale, sheldon, Oct-02-02 07:53 AM, #15
RE: Returning car back to stock sale, fasterGS, Oct-02-02 08:38 AM, #16
      RE: Returning car back to stock sale, Chamuko, Oct-02-02 09:55 AM, #17
           RE: Returning car back to stock sale, blinkbizkit500, Oct-02-02 10:42 AM, #18
                RE: Returning car back to stock sale, SunBlocker, Oct-02-02 02:10 PM, #19
                     RE: Returning car back to stock sale, Clay, Oct-02-02 05:52 PM, #20
                          RE: Returning car back to stock sale, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-02-02 05:54 PM, #21
                               RE: Returning car back to stock sale, HadesOmega, Oct-03-02 10:38 PM, #22
                                    RE: Returning car back to stock sale, SunBlocker, Oct-04-02 12:03 AM, #23
                                         RE: Returning car back to stock sale, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Oct-04-02 12:38 AM, #24
                                              RE: Returning car back to stock sale, SunBlocker, Oct-04-02 03:35 AM, #25
RE: Returning car back to stock sale, RyaN95i4, Oct-04-02 06:04 AM, #26
RE: Returning car back to stock sale, mbenz910, Oct-05-02 03:10 AM, #27
      RE: Returning car back to stock sale, mbenz910, Oct-08-02 09:20 AM, #28
           RE: Returning car back to stock sale, SunBlocker, Oct-09-02 05:13 AM, #29
                RE: Returning car back to stock sale, mbenz910, Oct-10-02 09:15 AM, #30
                     RE: Returning car back to stock sale, JWoodley, Apr-06-04 06:31 PM, #31
                          RE: Returning car back to stock sale, djtrickee, Apr-06-04 07:03 PM, #32
                               RE: Returning car back to stock sale, nightwolf2369, Apr-06-04 08:20 PM, #33
                                    RE: Returning car back to stock sale, JWoodley, Apr-07-04 11:16 AM, #34

fasterGSOct-02-02 01:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#187, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Interested in the gs-t muffler but 60 shipped plus stocker? Thats basically paying 100 bucks for a gs-t muffler... little steep IMO.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eklipsdrvr99Oct-02-02 01:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
545 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#188, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 0

I want the altezzas. Let me know where to send the money.

Mike
eklipsdrvr99@hotmail.com

Mike
www.streamlinemotorsportsva.com
http://members.cardomain.com/eklipsdrvr99

DocWhiplashOct-02-02 02:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#189, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 2

If ^^^^^ doesnt want taillights I'll take em. I have paypal ready to go as well.

Thanks

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

SunBlockerOct-02-02 03:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
471 posts,
#190, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 3

Good point FasterGS, I didn't think of it that way. For the muffler, how about $30 shipped, if you pay to ship me your stock muffler. That's what I was trying to get for it.

My verified Paypal email address is burnout526@hotmail.com

If anyone would like to check out my Ebay rating as a reference, my user id is Thor2081.

Gregg

randyOct-02-02 03:17 AM
Old School 2GNTer
662 posts,
#191, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 0

I want the skirt....you got mail.

96 RST: Star Performance stag
05 scion xb: bolt ons
92 nissan 240sx
07 toyota sienna

ChamukoOct-02-02 04:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#192, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 5

how many miles are on the wires? I might be interested.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

BMPDirkOct-02-02 04:28 AM
Member since Jul 24th 2002
1288 posts,
#193, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 6

you said 155 shipped for the UDP...and you said its brand new?? so you've never put it on? And what does the kit include??

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-02-02 04:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#194, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 7

Gregg, whats up with the car? Moving on to bigger and better things I hope. EDIT: Missed that first sentance in your post

Anyway, I'll take the GS-T muffler from you and I'll bring mine up. How about this Sunday around 5ish? If not I can come up probably whenever after that.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

SunBlockerOct-02-02 05:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
471 posts,
#195, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 9

The wires have about 10,000 miles on them at most.

The UDP is brand new, never installed. It comes with a puller to take off your stock pulley, bolts needed for install, and a set of printed out, color instructions for your install.

Jeff, I am available to trade mufflers anytime on the weekends, so Sunday would be fine.

Thanks for the space.

Gregg

NX112Oct-02-02 04:34 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2002
444 posts,
#196, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 6

got mail you have!

"Objects In Mirror Are Losing"

98greengsOct-02-02 06:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
38 posts,
#197, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 8

still got the wires?

SunBlockerOct-02-02 06:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
471 posts,
#198, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 11

I have had no offers to buy them, yet. So, yes, they are still available.

Gregg

fasterGSOct-02-02 06:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#199, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 12

Ah I am too late! Jeff your killin me!! LOL, sok, I suppose I owe you since I sent you the wrong gauge and all....

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-02-02 06:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#200, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 13

Well especially with something this heavy and odd-shaped it is always easier to deal with the guy 50 miles away

I already have an axle-back exhaust but want something quieter and less inconspicous. Make a post on dsmtuners that you are looking for a GST muffler in CO area. I'm sure there are plenty.

98 ESi
95 GS

sheldonOct-02-02 07:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
128 posts,
#201, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Have you sold the wires?

fasterGSOct-02-02 08:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
#202, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 15

I am looking for the same thing... the Greddy is getting on my nerves (this is the part when I get 55 emails asking me if I am going to sell it)

I wasn't looking forward to shipping a muffler anyway

ChamukoOct-02-02 09:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#203, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 16

I got DIBS on the wires..hehehe, Ill take em paypal to where?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

blinkbizkit500Oct-02-02 10:42 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
#204, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 17

still have skirts? pics? condition? is it the same color as the car in my sig? where u located? email flyers4us@aol.com thanks!!

SunBlockerOct-02-02 02:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
471 posts,
#205, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 18

The skirts are in very good condition, ready to be installed on a green car. They are the same color as your (my) car. They are off of a 97 Dark Green GS-T. Sorry, no pics at this time. (no digital camera)

My paypal email address is burnout526@hotmail.com

Gregg

ClayOct-02-02 05:52 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#206, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 19

arGh! just had to get here last, are the wires still available?

95 GST | So-Cal

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-02-02 05:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#207, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 20

Gregg, I sent you a PM.

98 ESi
95 GS

HadesOmegaOct-03-02 10:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
#208, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 21

Oh oh green side skirts. Is it dark green side skirts or that 97+ green that's similar to mine? No caps though

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

SunBlockerOct-04-02 12:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
471 posts,
#209, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 22

Yep, my car is dark green also. These are off of a 97 GS-T.

Gregg

ModeratorEvuLFleAOct-04-02 12:38 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#210, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 23

Gregg is your number still 701-37*-843* ??

If so I'll call you around 5pm on Sunday about an hour before I strole into town. I don't that the muffler on my car so we can just swap and go on right away. See ya!

98 ESi
95 GS

SunBlockerOct-04-02 03:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
471 posts,
#211, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 24

Hey Jeff,

Yeah, that's my cell #. I will remove the muffler ahead of time so we can just swap. Sunday will be fine.

Later,
Gregg

Gregg

RyaN95i4Oct-04-02 06:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#212, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 0

u have mail.

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

mbenz910Oct-05-02 03:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
338 posts,
#213, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 26

more mail.

AEM CAI/ AFX UDP/ GST Muffler/ Magnecors/ NGK plugs/ Intrax Springs/ Symbroski Shift Kit

mbenz910Oct-08-02 09:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
338 posts,
#214, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 27

Did you get my email about the UDP?

AEM CAI/ AFX UDP/ GST Muffler/ Magnecors/ NGK plugs/ Intrax Springs/ Symbroski Shift Kit

SunBlockerOct-09-02 05:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
471 posts,
#215, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 28

mbenz910, I didn't get your email. Try sending it to Thor2103@hotmail.com

Also, here is an updated list of the items I have for sale:

AEM Cold Air Intake - $130 shipped
(filter is a little banged up but works perfectly) Will give you a $15 core credit for your stock intake)

Stock Green Side Skirts minus the door caps - $120 shipped

AFX Underdrive Pulley complete install kit (brand new) - $155 shipped

97-99 Blackout Headlight covers - $30 shipped

Any items that have not been listed have been sold or I have decided not to sell.

All prices are negotiable (sp?) and I will accept payment via PayPal and money order. I will ship within the lower 48 States only (sorry).

Gregg

mbenz910Oct-10-02 09:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
338 posts,
#216, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 29

More mail

JWoodleyApr-06-04 06:31 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#40370, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 30

I'll sell you my stock intake and my stock exhaust if you want it. Let me know!

djtrickeeApr-06-04 07:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#40372, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 31

Originally posted by JWoodley
I'll sell you my stock intake and my stock exhaust if you want it. Let me know!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

nightwolf2369Apr-06-04 08:20 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#40376, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 32

jwoodley how the hell did you reply to this lol

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

JWoodleyApr-07-04 11:16 AM
Member since Mar 27th 2003
2335 posts,
#40419, "RE: Returning car back to stock sale"
In response to Reply # 33

it was late and i didnt check the date. someone else bumped it first, i dont dig for stuff. lol. oh well.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #186 Previous topic | Next topic