Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #176
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB!!!!!!!!!!! ASAP, I NEED A USED CLUTCH IF ANYONE HAS ONE" Previous topic | Next topic
Fast420AOct-01-02 01:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#176, "WTB!!!!!!!!!!! ASAP, I NEED A USED CLUTCH IF ANYONE HAS ONE"

If anyone has a used BUT WORKING modular clutch and can send it today 10/02 and I will pay for overnight shipping. I need to get the stage 3 out and the new tranny in there so I can be ready to sell her. . .

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - unknown
Project: Baby on the way

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SemperboostOct-01-02 02:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1072 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#177, "I think I might have one........."
In response to Reply # 0

I gotta used 96 clutch with about 30k on it. I live in socal. Why do you need it in such a hurry?...Get me back if you need it asap.

ALvin

96 RST

http://www.kaptainmyke.com/tir/gallery/SemperBoost
Star Stage I turbo kit /Starion I/C w/ 2" chrome piping / GReddy Type-S BOV / Missing Link / Custom APEXi- GReddy 2.5" exhaust / Nology wires / Dual Gaugepod pillar mount / APEXi EL mech boost gauge / Autometer A/F gauge / Southland Dual Friction clutch / B&M short shifter / Energy Suspension shifter bushings / 16" GSX Rims / Front/ Rear camberkits / Eibach Prokits / Tokico Blues/ Front Upper, Rear Upper/Lower strut bars / Rear GST sway bar
X-drilled rotors / Axxis pads / Stock GS/GST sideskirts /Color-matched center taillight/ door handles/ sideviews
Cleared Headlight turns/PIAA bulbs

Alvin

http://www.cardomain.com/id/96rst

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

babybeclipseOct-01-02 03:46 PM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#178, "RE: I think I might have one........."
In response to Reply # 1

sell her?

Fast420AOct-02-02 07:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#179, "RE: I think I might have one........."
In response to Reply # 2

About to sell her, Gotta fix the blown tranny and so I am going to take out the CM Stage 3 while I do that. I need it so fast because I need to get the car back on the road so my wife can drive her own car to work instead of me taking her.

I got a Clutch from 96Venge BTW but thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________
current status - unknown
Project: Baby on the way

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

RoboTechDSMOct-02-02 01:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1402 posts,
#180, "RE: I think I might have one........."
In response to Reply # 3

So when are we dropping your tranny man?!?!?

Kris
"Someday............I'll have traction problems!!!!"
Tampa, FL
Pinoy Turbo 2GNT

1999 HRC Turbo RS
Stage 2
Auto with BOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #176 Previous topic | Next topic