Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122584
View in linear mode

Subject: "Part out" Previous topic | Next topic
96rs-tSep-25-20 12:44 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122584, "Part out"

Not sure how often people are looking for parts these days. I'm about to junk my old 96 rs-t. It's been sitting at my mom's house for years and she wants it gone. I have some 97-99 side skirts i bought from a member here and still remain in the box, I have the HRC intercooler stage 1 turbo, arp head studs and I'm sure some other stuff. It's been years since I"ve looked at the car so I'm sure I have lots more stuff. Just want to see if there is any interest.

Not sure what any of this goes for these days. Shoot me some offers if interested.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Part out, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-25-20 01:36 PM, #1
RE: Part out, 96rs-t, Sep-26-20 07:01 PM, #2
RE: Part out, ez, Sep-27-20 12:43 AM, #3
RE: Part out, DirtMegirt, Nov-01-20 09:57 AM, #6
RE: Part out, eclipsekaiser, Oct-27-20 03:51 PM, #4
RE: Part out, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-27-20 04:31 PM, #5

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneSep-25-20 01:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122585, "RE: Part out"
In response to Reply # 0

I need a set of headstuds.

I'm always on the lookout for extra parts, especially aftermarket stuff that isn't being made anymore. When you get a chance to take an inventory, let me know.

Where is the car located? If you're anywhere close to me I might could take the whole thing.

Dino

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

96rs-tSep-26-20 07:01 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#122586, "RE: Part out"
In response to Reply # 1

I may go visit my mom sometime next week and I can take a look. I never sold anything so everything should be there. I took out the engine to rebuild but just never got around to it.

The car is located in Rialto CA, SoCAl.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

ezSep-27-20 12:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#122587, "RE: Part out"
In response to Reply # 2

Hey Hamelth, long time! Hope you are doing well. I may be interested. I have a built motor, hahn kit minus the FMIC, and everything else but a chassis. I've been wanting to get back into the game for a while, but I can't find a nice GST so maybe I'll revive the RST.

I forget, is this the green car you took to the Speedway back in the day?

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

DirtMegirtNov-01-20 09:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
205 posts,
#122590, "RE: Part out"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by DarkOne
I need a set of headstuds.

PM sent

DirtMegirt
Wiki Contributor

eclipsekaiserOct-27-20 03:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#122588, "RE: Part out"
In response to Reply # 0
Oct-27-20 03:52 PM by eclipsekaiser

Oh shit... old schooler for sure.

What ever happen to this car sale post. I'm interested in the skirts and other part(inventory?) I still have the RS. Maybe EZ and I can use some stuff off of it. I'm in south OC.

Hope all my 2gnt peeps are safe and sound during this pandemic. Def missing the old school fellas.

-K-

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-27-20 04:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#122589, "RE: Part out"
In response to Reply # 4
Oct-27-20 04:31 PM by DarkOne

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122584 Previous topic | Next topic