Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122444
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: Black Seat Belts" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorCorbinFeb-08-15 07:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122444, "WTB: Black Seat Belts"

I've been converting my interior over to black and the one thing I am missing is seat belts. New ones from the dealer are too expensive and I haven't seen any at the junkyards. Does anybody have a set to sell? Front is the priority, but I would like front and rear. PM or E-mail me.

Corbin
'97 GSX dressed like a '95 ESi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

iamnotwhoiamFeb-09-15 04:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122445, "RE: WTB: Black Seat Belts"
In response to Reply # 0

I was going to mention this post I saw on dsmtuners classifieds, as i remember seeing it a week or two back, but it seems it was sold already.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/2g-ultra-rare-mint-black-seat-belts-all-4-pieces.490075/

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

ModeratorCorbinFeb-09-15 07:31 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#122446, "RE: WTB: Black Seat Belts"
In response to Reply # 1

I pulled the F/R seats and door panels our of a '99 OZ a few years ago. The full interior was there as I was the first person to pick the car (just set down by the tow truck). I feel so dumb for not grabbing the seat belts, among other things. "The time to buy is when you see it" or so they say on American Pickers.

Corbin
'97 GSX dressed like a '95 ESi

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122444 Previous topic | Next topic