Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122405
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS - 890 cc/min Fuel Injectors - VA" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorCorbinOct-26-14 02:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122405, "FS - 890 cc/min Fuel Injectors - VA"
Oct-26-14 02:47 PM by Corbin

I am finally starting to sell off the 420A parts that can't be transferred to my new car (4G63). First is a set of 890 cc/min (85 lb/hr) fuel injectors. 4130 17113743 is lasered onto the injector as a part number, in case you want to look it up. Rochester Products is the manufacturer, but this is an injector that everyone slaps their sticker on to call it their own.

I bought them new and only put 10k miles on them. You can see how clean the nozzle is.

They have the correct electrical connector and O-rings to drop right into our 420A wiring harness and fuel rail. They are peak and hold (low impedence), so you will need a MegaSquirt with resistor pack or P&H board to drive them. I am looking for $100 shipped for the set to anywhere within the contiguous US. Shipping by USPS Priority and payment by Paypal. E-mail or PM for details.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122405 Previous topic | Next topic