Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122257
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTT: 97 Automatic ECU for 97 MTX ECU" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Ryan97EclipseRSMay-12-14 11:51 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
135 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122257, "WTT: 97 Automatic ECU for 97 MTX ECU"

Long story short a guy on here sold me what was supposed to be an MTX ECU out of a 97 and it ended up being an auto when I put it in today. Not going to trash him as we're still hashing out a possible bypass.

I'm looking to buy an MTX ecu from a 97 or trade this ECU. Please PM or respond via email for a quicker response @ eclipseryan@msn.com .

I appreciate any help as my car is 5 months out of registration until this is resolved due to emissions and it's now pulling code P1698. Thanks!

///97 Eclipse GS\\\
-Greddy Header-Greddy Evo Catback-AEM Short Ram-3 Angle, P&P (AMM Work)-B&M short Shifter-Symborski Kit-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

BoostedEclipseJun-04-14 09:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122279, "RE: WTT: 97 Automatic ECU for 97 MTX ECU"
In response to Reply # 0

Email sent

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122257 Previous topic | Next topic