Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122210
View in linear mode

Subject: "GI: De-Turbo Partout" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
iamnotwhoiamApr-18-14 09:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122210, "GI: De-Turbo Partout"

Ok... so I have "enjoyed" having a turbo on the Talon for about a year and I think I am ready to go another route in an effort to prolong the life of the car.

Help fund my "going NA" by buying up my turbo parts.

I would prefer to sell all the parts as a whole or in groups since it will be harder to sell the smaller "one-off" parts individually.

Also I am not planning on parting out the entire setup as I plan on reusing as many parts that are not entirely turbo related for the NA phase.

See below for my preliminary list of parts and prices. If there is interest I will get detailed photos. Please also note that all these parts are still installed on my car and I drive it daily so when I have enough commitment and when I am able to remove the parts while still allowing the car to be drive-able I will remove the parts and sell/ship, etc.

SpilitSec w/ 4 injectors - 400
S16G (jethot coated) - 250
Turbo Downpipe - 100
Custom Intake Manifold - 200
Oil Feed Line Setup (partial) - 50
Oil Drain Setup - 50
Dual Fuel Rails - 100
Symtec FCD - 30
Walbro 255 - 50
Oil Pan w/ oil drain port - 40
SMIC and pipes and bov - 175
MSD Tach Adapter - 30
s16g Rebuild Kit (new from Hahn) - 200
Blown s16g - 50
Hahn Turbo Manifold (jethot coated) - 125
Extra BOV (blue turboxs) - 50
Turbo KN Filter - 50

teaser:

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Grothe3297avengerApr-19-14 01:39 PM
Member since Feb 25th 2011
31 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122212, "RE: GI: De-Turbo Partout"
In response to Reply # 0

I'll take the tach adapter off of you whenever your ready to get rid of it!

eklipzApr-20-14 01:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
132 posts,
#122213, "RE: GI: De-Turbo Partout"
In response to Reply # 1

Pm'd you

95 Eclipse GS || Custom 9.6:1 JE Pistons || Eagle H-Beam Rods || MLS Headgasket || SBI Lifters || SBI adjusters || Fidanza Cam Gears || AFX Underdrive Pulley || Melling Oil Pump || 97 Front end Conversion || GTR Wing || MSD Ignition || Accel wires|| AEM Cold Air Intake || P&P intake manifold ||P&P Intake Ports || Jeep TB Mod || EGR Block off plates || NGK Plugs || Front/Rear/Lower Strut bars || VIS coilovers || Clear corners ||custom headliner || in dash LCD screen || PS2 || Eclipse CD player|| 18" Racing Hart C4 || B&M Transcooler || Final Drive Gears || Shift Kit || Energy Suspension Motor Mounts || Torque Converter Kill Switch || Solid front mount ||

streetlightningApr-21-14 03:05 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
#122218, "RE: GI: De-Turbo Partout"
In response to Reply # 2

price and pics of the Throttle body?

you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, honestly, its the honest ones you need to look out for. you never know when they will do something..stupid

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122210 Previous topic | Next topic