Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122155
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
devvinMar-03-14 12:06 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2004
64 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122155, "FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc."

Hi all. It has been ages since I've been here. I am trying to get rid of what's left of my '99 Eclipse. I have 2 ECU's for a '99 manual tranny GS. I'll let them go for $60 shipped (each). I also have the stock spoiler from the car (maroon color) that I'm looking to get $100. The thing is I can't ship it. Too much of a hassle, so it would have to be picked up locally here in Maryland. Lastly I am looking to get rid of the remaining shell of the car. Fenders (rear fenders have been slightly flared by a body shop to accommodate wider tires-235's) , doors, hood, factory ground effects kit, rear bumper (front bumper is shot), suspension (AGX-KYB adjustable), original OZ 16" wheels, are all still there. Engine, tranny, exhaust, dash board, axles, all gone. I am looking to get $400 for what's left. Like the spoiler, this will be a local pickup only. It is snowing here right now, but I can add some pictures once it clears up if you need them. I'm sure I have some more items laying around and I'll get to those eventually I suppose. My wife (understandably) is just ready for this stuff to be out of the driveway. Please send me a message if you are interested. You can email me if you want me to respond faster: itsbryancurtis@gmail.com Thanks for looking and take care.

Bryan

'99gs with some "T": -HRC 20g-FMIC-Portfueler-500cc secondaries-stock primaries-Walbro 255lph fuel pump-p&p intake manifold, p&p head-5 angle valve job-Crane #14 cams-Fidanza adjustable cam gears-PT Cruiser lash adjusters and followers-Crane valve springs-ARP head studs-Built bottom end-JE 8.6 forged pistons-Eagle H-beam rods-Clevite bearings-Total Seal piston rings-Melling oil pump-solid front engine mount (XtremeRS-Matt)-prothane side and rear inserts-Fluidyne radiator-F-A-L slim fans-Thermal R&D 3" cat-back exhaust-HRC eliminator 3" dp-3" hi-flow cat-Greddy type RS bov-Greddy profec B spec-2 electronic boost controller-MSD DIS-2 programmable ignition-Optima red top (in trunk)-Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband A/F meter/datalogger-Greddy gauges: 60mm p/h: boost,egt,a/f- 52mm: oil pressure, fuel pressure-Nology Hot wires-Denso plugs-Missing Link-Eibach pro-kit springs-KYB AGX adjustable shocks-18" Falken Torque 5 (gunmetal)-Falken Ziex 512 225-40-18-empty wallet : (

to do list: brakes, paint, interior

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/570859

Originally posted by thedawg
Get the goddamn fucking right plugs and set the goddamn fucking right gap. Maybe throw in a goddamn fucking stock coil pack, and read the goddamn fucking chiltons.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc., J, Mar-03-14 12:49 PM, #1
RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc., devvin, Mar-03-14 12:56 PM, #2
      RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc., Fallen4ng31, Mar-04-14 08:08 AM, #3
           RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc., devvin, Mar-04-14 08:18 AM, #4
                RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc., Fallen4ng31, Mar-04-14 08:32 AM, #5
                     RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc., devvin, Mar-04-14 10:06 AM, #6

JMar-03-14 12:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122156, "RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc."
In response to Reply # 0

Shame you don't want to ship, I know I'd prob be interested in some things... I've got a Burgandy P75 Purple-People-Eater that is difficult to find parts for (which I think Mitsu calls maroon).

- J

devvinMar-03-14 12:56 PM
64 posts,
#122157, "RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc."
In response to Reply # 1

Wish I could, man. It's just waaay too much of a hassle to ship larger items (not to mention expensive). I don't have the time anyhow with work and all.

'99gs with some "T": -HRC 20g-FMIC-Portfueler-500cc secondaries-stock primaries-Walbro 255lph fuel pump-p&p intake manifold, p&p head-5 angle valve job-Crane #14 cams-Fidanza adjustable cam gears-PT Cruiser lash adjusters and followers-Crane valve springs-ARP head studs-Built bottom end-JE 8.6 forged pistons-Eagle H-beam rods-Clevite bearings-Total Seal piston rings-Melling oil pump-solid front engine mount (XtremeRS-Matt)-prothane side and rear inserts-Fluidyne radiator-F-A-L slim fans-Thermal R&D 3" cat-back exhaust-HRC eliminator 3" dp-3" hi-flow cat-Greddy type RS bov-Greddy profec B spec-2 electronic boost controller-MSD DIS-2 programmable ignition-Optima red top (in trunk)-Zeitronix Zt-2 wideband A/F meter/datalogger-Greddy gauges: 60mm p/h: boost,egt,a/f- 52mm: oil pressure, fuel pressure-Nology Hot wires-Denso plugs-Missing Link-Eibach pro-kit springs-KYB AGX adjustable shocks-18" Falken Torque 5 (gunmetal)-Falken Ziex 512 225-40-18-empty wallet : (

Get the goddamn fucking right plugs and set the goddamn fucking right gap. Maybe throw in a goddamn fucking stock coil pack, and read the goddamn fucking chiltons.

Fallen4ng31Mar-04-14 08:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#122158, "RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc."
In response to Reply # 2

I've got a passing interest in the suspension, but you'd have to ship it.

Any interior in the car, still?

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

devvinMar-04-14 08:18 AM
64 posts,
#122159, "RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc."
In response to Reply # 3

Sorry. I don't even have the tools to take the suspension off of the car anymore even if I had any interest in doing so.

Fallen4ng31Mar-04-14 08:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#122160, "RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by devvin
...even if I had any interest in doing so.

No offense OP, but you're not going to garner a lot of interest if you're unwilling to put forth the effort in actually selling your items.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

devvinMar-04-14 10:06 AM
64 posts,
#122161, "RE: FS: '99 420A MTX ECU (2 of them), factory spoiler, shell etc."
In response to Reply # 5

"I don't even have the tools to take the suspension off"

The suspension and all of the other parts mentioned above (minus the spoiler and ECU) were included in the shell price. If I had the tools and the time I would do it if someone had more than a passing interest.

Thanks for the advice though.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122155 Previous topic | Next topic