Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122091
View in linear mode

Subject: "GI: Front solid engine mounts." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTJan-02-14 07:01 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122091, "GI: Front solid engine mounts."

Gauging some intrest to see if anyone would be intrested in some solid front engine mounts. This time they will be made from all stainless steel and TIG welded up. Will be a direct bolt on. They will be $62 shipped to United States residents. Seeing if anyone is intrested before purchasing materials. Thanks.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., eclipse420ags, Jan-03-14 06:29 AM, #1
RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., iamnotwhoiam, Jan-06-14 01:04 AM, #2
RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-06-14 08:06 AM, #3
      RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., Grothe3297avenger, Jan-25-14 10:29 PM, #4
           RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., Nightfall, Jan-27-14 03:40 PM, #5
                RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-29-14 06:35 PM, #6
                     RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., Grothe3297avenger, Jan-30-14 01:24 PM, #7
                          RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., VendorRed90Sev, Feb-07-14 06:40 PM, #8
                               RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., eclipse982nrRST, Apr-01-14 09:24 AM, #9
                                    RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., eclipse982nrRST, Apr-03-14 12:02 PM, #10
                                    RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., Grothe3297avenger, Apr-07-14 11:33 AM, #11
                                         RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., eclipse982nrRST, Apr-07-14 01:43 PM, #13
                                    RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., Fallen4ng31, Apr-07-14 12:37 PM, #12
                                         RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., eclipse982nrRST, Apr-07-14 01:46 PM, #14
                                              RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., BoostedEclipse, Apr-11-14 10:35 PM, #15
                                                   RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., eclipse982nrRST, May-13-14 09:24 AM, #16
                                                        RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts., Grothe3297avenger, May-13-14 04:31 PM, #17

eclipse420agsJan-03-14 06:29 AM
Member since Apr 23rd 2012
99 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122092, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 0

I'm sure I'm speaking for a few, but I would want to see a finished product picture. Not a bad price tho.

iamnotwhoiamJan-06-14 01:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#122093, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Gauging some intrest to see if anyone would be intrested in some solid front engine mounts. This time they will be made from all stainless steel and TIG welded up. Will be a direct bolt on. They will be $62 shipped to United States residents. Seeing if anyone is intrested before purchasing materials. Thanks.

I might be interested... any chance you would be up to doing something for the rear as well? Also any plans/prototype/pictures could be helpful as well for any thinking about "signing" up as well.

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

eclipse982nrRSTJan-06-14 08:06 AM
6314 posts,
#122094, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 2

Sure I can do some rear mounts as well and throw a package price together!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Grothe3297avengerJan-25-14 10:29 PM
Member since Feb 25th 2011
31 posts,
#122111, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 3

Any update on if you still plan on doing this

NightfallJan-27-14 03:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#122112, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 4

I'll take a set when you get them done. I bought one of the steel ones you did way back...I should've had it powder coated lol

eclipse982nrRSTJan-29-14 06:35 PM
6314 posts,
#122113, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 5

Yes they will be getting done in about a month or so when this negative degree weather breaks and I finish wiring up the garage!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Grothe3297avengerJan-30-14 01:24 PM
31 posts,
#122116, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 6

Awesome, so do you have any ideas price wise for the front and rear package deal?

VendorRed90SevFeb-07-14 06:40 PM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
#122122, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 7

I'm in for a set of these. So if there's a list, put me on it!

eclipse982nrRSTApr-01-14 09:24 AM
6314 posts,
#122178, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 8

Ok finally getting back into the swing of things since the cold may have left for a couple of weeks! Garage should be done being wired within the next two weeks and mounts should be started up and ready to go out at the end of the month of April I am guessing.

Anything else people are interested in?

I will be making a rear bar to bolt where the OE rear seatbelts are located to use with 4-5 point seat belt harnesses as well.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eclipse982nrRSTApr-03-14 12:02 PM
6314 posts,
#122179, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 9

If someone can ship me a spare OE rear mount, I will give you the solid mount in return for the rear at no charge...

PM if interested.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Grothe3297avengerApr-07-14 11:33 AM
31 posts,
#122185, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 10

What's the time frame on these, if you know by chance?

Also I think I have a spare one in my garage I'll need to get back to you on that to be sure I kept it.

eclipse982nrRSTApr-07-14 01:43 PM
6314 posts,
#122187, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by Grothe3297avenger
What's the time frame on these, if you know by chance? Also I think I have a spare one in my garage I'll need to get back to you on that to be sure I kept it.

As soon as I can get a rear mount from someone, I will buy the material and get to work. Wiring for the garage will be completed this week so I will be ready to rock.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Fallen4ng31Apr-07-14 12:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
370 posts,
#122186, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
I will be making a rear bar to bolt where the OE rear seatbelts are located to use with 4-5 point seat belt harnesses as well.

I may be interested in one of these, depending on whether or not I can retain the rear seat, and how obtrusive the bar is.

1998 Eclipse RS-T - Totaled 4/23/09 -
1998 Eclipse GST - Stroked 2.3l, HX40 fed: Build in progress
2010 Subaru Outback Limited

I hate hipsters.

eclipse982nrRSTApr-07-14 01:46 PM
6314 posts,
#122188, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by Fallen4ng31
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST I will be making a rear bar to bolt where the OE rear seatbelts are located to use with 4-5 point seat belt harnesses as well.
I may be interested in one of these, depending on whether or not I can retain the rear seat, and how obtrusive the bar is.

It will bolt in at the upper bolt for the rear belt. I'm thinking it will bend towards the front seats so its not the head area of a passenger riding in the rear. Maybe I will make a bracket for the OE seatbelt to bolt to it as well so the rear belts can still be used.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BoostedEclipseApr-11-14 10:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
#122191, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 14

I got a rear mount for you Mike

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

eclipse982nrRSTMay-13-14 09:24 AM
6314 posts,
#122258, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 15

I will have 12 mounts ready to be shipped this weekend. I will post pictures and prices Sunday evening.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Grothe3297avengerMay-13-14 04:31 PM
31 posts,
#122259, "RE: GI: Front solid engine mounts."
In response to Reply # 16
May-13-14 08:37 PM by Grothe3297avenger

Yessss! Can't wait!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122091 Previous topic | Next topic