Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122079
View in linear mode

Subject: "wtb high comp pistons " This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
barza21Dec-21-13 07:07 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122079, "wtb high comp pistons "

Hello,

I'm looking for a set of high compression pistons, 10.5:1, that are design to take o long rod set up. Or, a set of high comp pistons and rod combo (standard length). New or used, please let me know.

thank you,

Oscar

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorCODE4Dec-21-13 08:47 PM
Member since Nov 23rd 2003
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#122080, "RE: wtb high comp pistons "
In response to Reply # 0

Well if it ain't Barza, showing his face around.

---

2012 2500HD LML

ModeratorxcasbonxDec-23-13 09:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#122081, "RE: wtb high comp pistons "
In response to Reply # 1

Oscar. Get in touch with Steve (FotownTalon) here. He can probably work something out for you.

I contributed to the Wiki.

FotowntalonDec-23-13 11:35 AM
Member since Aug 09th 2009
350 posts,
#122082, "RE: wtb high comp pistons "
In response to Reply # 2

Hey Barza, I can get either made, either a stanard 10.5 with a Compression distance change for the rod, or a standard rod with a dome change to your desired Comp ratio... or both. Looking at $450 for a shelf item or $500 for a shelf + single change or $550 for a shelf item with 2 changes, includes rings and pins as well

97 Talon ESi 14.943@91.35MPH N/A!
"If you need someone to provide an itemized build of materials and a flowchart to walk you through every build-related question you will need to answer at each step of the process, you shouldn't be playing with cars. "-Driggs

barza21Jan-07-14 12:47 AM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
#122096, "RE: wtb high comp pistons "
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by Fotowntalon
Hey Barza, I can get either made, either a stanard 10.5 with a Compression distance change for the rod, or a standard rod with a dome change to your desired Comp ratio... or both. Looking at $450 for a shelf item or $500 for a shelf + single change or $550 for a shelf item with 2 changes, includes rings and pins as well

Thanks for the answer, Steve!

I would like to keep my long rods, so, therefore, how much would it be for a high compression piston that would work with said long rods? Would it be JE or Weisco? And, what would be the time frame?

Sorry for the late reply, but I am found out that my cylinder head is good to go and am planning on getting everything ready soon.

THanks for your time,

Oscar

I wish I had blown it, believe me, I do...

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #122079 Previous topic | Next topic