Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #117834
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
mreigleJun-13-10 06:24 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117834, "FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
Jun-14-10 12:04 PM by Star Turbo Talon

You name it I am selling it!

$4000
Longblock valve cover to oil pan just put out 380hp 400 ft lbs of torque. Will part out if I do not get asking price.

XTREME BOOST PORTED HEAD polished on outside as well
WISECO 8:8:1 PISTONS WITH .020 OVERBORE
FELPRO HEAD GASKET
EAGLE H-BEAM CONNECTING RODS
CRANE #14 CAMS (DUAL INTAKE LOBE)
AEM ADJUSTABLE CAMS GEARS
OBX INTAKE MANIFOLD WITH PORTED RUNNERS AND INTAKE PORTED TO 60MM
AFX UNDERDRIVE PULLEY
Modern Performance Throttle Body
Potfueler with 440 primaries and 550 secondaries
MOPAR TIMING TENSIONING BEARINGS
MOPAR HYDRAULIC TENSIONER
MOPAR WATER PUMP
MELLING OIL PUMP
ARP HEAD STUD KIT
CLEVITE 77 ENGINE BEARINGS
CORTECO ENGINE GASKETS
HRC 20G turbo system with big front mount and piping
Manual trans with welded dif
Stand alone Megasquirt and spark with touch screen lcd dash

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3048266

More to come...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-14-10 05:16 PM, #1
RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, Cyexmaster, Jun-14-10 07:01 PM, #2
RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, 420agreenvilleSC, Jun-14-10 09:40 PM, #3
      RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, Nightfall, Jun-15-10 04:40 PM, #4
      RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, ez, Jun-27-10 02:03 PM, #22
           RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-27-10 06:10 PM, #23
RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-16-10 03:58 AM, #5
RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, streetlightning, Jun-16-10 08:46 AM, #6
      RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, TeamDR1665, Jun-16-10 10:09 AM, #7
      RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-17-10 03:13 AM, #9
           RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-17-10 03:15 AM, #10
                RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-17-10 03:16 AM, #11
                     RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-17-10 03:17 AM, #12
                          RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-18-10 02:18 AM, #13
                               RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, grain, Jun-20-10 06:24 PM, #14
      RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-17-10 03:11 AM, #8
           RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, J, Jun-20-10 07:09 PM, #15
                RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, zwickyj, Jun-20-10 08:28 PM, #16
                     RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-26-10 04:37 PM, #17
                          RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, streetlightning, Jun-26-10 05:15 PM, #18
                               RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-27-10 12:07 PM, #19
                                    RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-27-10 12:14 PM, #20
                                         RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jun-27-10 12:20 PM, #21
                                              RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's, mreigle, Jul-08-10 01:49 PM, #24

RoninEclipse2GJun-14-10 05:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#117839, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 0

IB ez notices that CF cowl cover

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

CyexmasterJun-14-10 07:01 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
324 posts,
#117840, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 1

Info on radiator and the supports?

Part it out!

Status- Need to do break-in...

Try not to challenge me, I'd rather tie up than lose. Either way you NEVER WIN.... - Me..

420agreenvilleSCJun-14-10 09:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#117841, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
IB ez notices that CF cowl cover

good eyes. btw, cye, your sig pics are too big

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

NightfallJun-15-10 04:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#117845, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 3

PM sent

ezJun-27-10 02:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#117934, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G IB ez notices that CF cowl cover
good eyes. btw, cye, your sig pics are too big

*Shakes fist* nooooooo!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

mreigleJun-27-10 06:10 PM
426 posts,
#117938, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 22
Jun-27-10 06:10 PM by mreigle

Cowl has been paid for and is getting prepared for shipment.

mreigleJun-16-10 03:58 AM
426 posts,
#117850, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-16-10 03:59 AM by mreigle

Thank you for everyone's interest. I am getting alot of emails wanting parts that would be associated with the engine sale. I would prefer to sell the motor, fuel, and megasquirt as one complete package. If this does not happen I will post that I am parting those items out.

I do have

19x8 Dazz Matiz wheels with newer Nitto 555's for $1500 for all 4.
Aem Big Brake rotors for $300 for all four.
Suede headliner (sunroof) and one off racing seats $600 for the seats and headliner including wrapped visors.
Carbon fiber interior door panels $250 for both.
Carbon fiber cowl $80
All prices are plus shipping.

streetlightningJun-16-10 08:46 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
#117851, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 5

is it the wholld door panel in cf? or jst the inserts, if iths full CF door panels. LMK ASAP!

TeamDR1665Jun-16-10 10:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#117852, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 6

Seems like most people who get out of one scene are getting into another. I'm curious where you're headed after the Eclipse is gone...

mreigleJun-17-10 03:13 AM
426 posts,
#117855, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 7

I am using the cash to build a company. I may get back into it when my company starts making money. May trade some parts for media equipment like a SLR camera.

mreigleJun-17-10 03:15 AM
426 posts,
#117856, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 9

Cowl sold + Hayame dress up sold. That combo is really going to change the look of any engine bay

Still looking for a buyer for the engine bay!! Close to 400 WHP on a mustand dyno in show quality!!

mreigleJun-17-10 03:16 AM
426 posts,
#117857, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 10

Silvia headlights not new but in ok condition. $300 for the pair.

mreigleJun-17-10 03:17 AM
426 posts,
#117858, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 11

Authentic HKS exhaust $250 cat back.

mreigleJun-18-10 02:18 AM
426 posts,
#117866, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 12

One off carbon fiber kick panels $180 plus shipping

grainJun-20-10 06:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#117883, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 13

how much you want for the shell once its parted out? ill come up from ft myers to grap it

mreigleJun-17-10 03:11 AM
426 posts,
#117854, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 6

The are the full interior door. Speaker holes hav enot even been cut as of yet. Almost brand new.

JJun-20-10 07:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#117884, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 8

How much for the valve cover, exhaust manifold, and turbo (each)? I don't "NEED" any of them, but am always interested in a good deal... I'll be up in Orlando between July 4-7 (no shipping required, I'm down in South FL ).

- J

zwickyjJun-20-10 08:28 PM
Member since Aug 12th 2006
51 posts,
#117887, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 15
Jun-20-10 08:28 PM by zwickyj

pm sent

mreigleJun-26-10 04:37 PM
426 posts,
#117928, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 16

Ebay auction for Carbon Fiber door panels. Sorry guys, am listing them at $300 plus $75 for shipping because I think I am going to get the shaft trying to ship something this large.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180525867076

streetlightningJun-26-10 05:15 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
#117929, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 17
Jun-26-10 05:16 PM by streetlightning

wow.. thats messed up.. how would you get the shaft if i pay shipping?
i told you i wanted the, , and i would issue a call tag once you got me weight and box dimesnions..

mreigleJun-27-10 12:07 PM
426 posts,
#117931, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 18

Originally posted by streetlightning
wow.. thats messed up.. how would you get the shaft if i pay shipping? i told you i wanted the, , and i would issue a call tag once you got me weight and box dimesnions..

You pm'd me after this post that you want to buy them so I guess you understood that these are large and are still a great price. I paid more than this for them less than a year ago and the car has only been driven a half dozen times to car shows.

mreigleJun-27-10 12:14 PM
426 posts,
#117932, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 19
Jun-27-10 12:14 PM by mreigle

Neuspeed chassis brace/strut bar whatever you want to call it. The haven't made these in 10 years. not new but in as good as condition as it can be for a 10 year old piece.

$125 shipped

Chromed bumper support. Dipped 5 years ago and is chipping in some spots. Still looks great. comes with the flat holder that is placed over the bumper also dipped in chrome.

$75 shipped

mreigleJun-27-10 12:20 PM
426 posts,
#117933, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 20

Silvia Headlight conversion including headlights with HID's, real Blitz urethane bumper, hood with scoop, and fenders. There will need to be some hours of body work to get these to show quality condition on your ride. The fenders were molded into the side skirts and had to be broken out. Fenders can still be sanded smooth.

$500 Local Pickup Only

6 best of show awards with this headlight conversion.

mreigleJul-08-10 01:49 PM
426 posts,
#118005, "RE: FS: mreigle massive part out sale getting out of 2GNT's"
In response to Reply # 21

Carbon fiber door panels sold.

Need a buyer for suede interior, silvia headlight coversion, and complete engine package.

4K includes complete engine including tubosystem, portfueler, 60mm throttle body, complete megasquirt with touch screen LCDash, fuel system including walboro fuel pump and aeromotive 1:1 FPR and braided lines. Instant 380 HP with over 400 ft lbs of torque!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #117834 Previous topic | Next topic