Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #90304
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
ColtsNumba1FanApr-09-06 06:25 PM
Member since Mar 27th 2005
399 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90304, "FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"

Whats up everyone? I was working a deal with Willy for this laptop but he sold his stuff, glad he did, but if someone wants this laptop its in good shape, no problems at all. Its a few years old, it is a really good pc, I traded my old system for it, so I'd like to get at least 300 out of it, it has the travel bag and a wireless mouse included.

It has 192 Ram - 40 GB harddrive - Cd burner - dvd player. It has just been wiped clean, so it has nothing running on it but basic windows xp, ready to go!

Also have a set of coilovers for a 95-99 eclipse I traded my old spoiler for, not sure if the guy had them on his ride or not, i was going to use them but not around here, the roads are too bad, i believe its a 1-3 drop maybe 1-4 not sure the name either may be a cheap brand, probably is But make an offer for them dunno what they are worth. Has all 4 springs, 4 blue caps for i guess the bottom? the wrenchs and the adjusters, all the gaskets and rings are included.

Also got the stock catalyic converter and stock coilpack and wires lying around, i put the msd setup on mine, they seem to both be in good shape, along with some import muffler, came off of a neon, has a HUGE tip welded onto it, a guy left it at my house when we changed his over to pacesetter, i believe it says ultraflow on it, didnt sound too bad, but basic weed eater sound but hey someone may need it?

I guess best offer on all if anyone needs them
Coil+Wires=$20+shipping
Cat=$20+shipping
Muffler=$20+shipping

If anyone has some stuff I could use, id do trades it doesnt matter, just do not need this stuff anymore, reply or pm me either way .. thanks guys

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, djtrickee, Apr-09-06 07:21 PM, #1
RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, ColtsNumba1Fan, Apr-09-06 09:32 PM, #2
      RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, Graph-X, Apr-10-06 02:32 AM, #3
           RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, Sorry_i_Win, Apr-10-06 04:22 AM, #4
                RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, ColtsNumba1Fan, Apr-10-06 10:55 AM, #5
                     RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, kasper6188, Apr-10-06 01:26 PM, #6
                          RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, ColtsNumba1Fan, Apr-10-06 05:24 PM, #7
                               RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, Hult250R, Apr-11-06 04:44 PM, #8
                                    RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, kasper6188, Apr-12-06 09:11 AM, #9
                                         RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, ColtsNumba1Fan, Apr-12-06 01:17 PM, #10
                                              RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items, biggnasty, Apr-25-06 12:04 PM, #11

djtrickeeApr-09-06 07:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90307, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 0

Pm sent.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

ColtsNumba1FanApr-09-06 09:32 PM
399 posts,
#90314, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 1

pm sent back to dj ...

BTW guys heres some info I sent a guy about the laptop, forgot to add it LOL sorry

its got 3 usbs .. looks like for a monitor .. mouse/keyboard .. for like a printer .. and some yellow port, like maybe a hookup for a mouse kinda thing ... has hook ups for speakers and a mic on the side. plug ings for ethernet and then 1 for regular dialup ...

its a hp pavillion pentium 4, 2.4 ghz

Graph-XApr-10-06 02:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2607 posts,
#90318, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 2

any wireless on the laptop? If so you know which flavor of 802.11?

Sorry_i_WinApr-10-06 04:22 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#90319, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 3
Apr-10-06 04:23 AM by Sorry_i_Win

You might want to post the actual model number so everyone can see the specs. I have a very similar model. Wireless was an option (if its included, it will have a button to turn it on/off on the front/right side).

P.S. The yellow connector is a composite RCA video output

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

ColtsNumba1FanApr-10-06 10:55 AM
399 posts,
#90331, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 4

hp pavillion ze5600

sorry for not adding last night, didnt have the laptop at my house but it does have the wireless option, on the front right hand side has a button you can press or something

kasper6188Apr-10-06 01:26 PM
Member since Jan 08th 2006
75 posts,
#90343, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 5

I'll take the LT if you still have it.

97 RS-T HRC Stage 1, SFMU, TurboXS RFL, Stage 2 with FMIC soon to be installed...

ColtsNumba1FanApr-10-06 05:24 PM
399 posts,
#90368, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 6

still have it .. pm sent

Hult250RApr-11-06 04:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2017 posts,
#90432, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 7

PM sent

----------------------------------------

I used to have a 420A...

'92 TSi AWD

11.8 @ 119mph
470awhp 405 ft/lb torque
30psi on E85 w/ Borg Warner S256 Turbo

My DSM Registry: http://www.dsmregistry.com/166

kasper6188Apr-12-06 09:11 AM
Member since Jan 08th 2006
75 posts,
#90454, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 8

Payment sent for laptop

97 RS-T HRC Stage 1, SFMU, TurboXS RFL, Stage 2 with FMIC soon to be installed...

ColtsNumba1FanApr-12-06 01:17 PM
399 posts,
#90465, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 9

laptop SOLD to kasper .. but still got this other stuff laying around guys ... also this week got a amp i do not need, its a Rockford Fosgate 351s POWER amp, 2 channel. Not the punch but the higher version, not the new style with the chrome but they silver and blue style ... really good amp, had it on my L7 until I got a 501s fosgate ... any bidders on this 1? i can say 150 plus shipping but i can probably take a small hit on this 1

biggnastyApr-25-06 12:04 PM
Member since Feb 03rd 2006
105 posts,
#91179, "RE: FS/FT - Laptop and some 2G Items"
In response to Reply # 10

Sell me the cat. I'll do 35 total. Email me at mistical989@hotmail.com or P.M. me. The sooner you contact me, the sooner you get your money.

Oh and I do buisness paypal only.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #90304 Previous topic | Next topic