Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #8723
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS 18" Konig Verdicts with Nitto 555's" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
trickedeclipseMar-09-03 07:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8723, "FS 18" Konig Verdicts with Nitto 555's"
Mar-09-03 07:15 AM by trickedeclipse

Only 3,000 miles on tires. Like 90-95% tread left. No camber problems. Tires all look brand new! Rims are virtually perfect. They are the silver ones. Just the normal wear you would expect in 3,000 miles. The only reason I am selling is because I finally got sponsored, and now have 19's. I don't need these anymore. Anyone interested. Asking $1200 including shipping.

-PJ
'96 ESI-NOS Talon / '02 Subaru WRX

"Making Dreams Reality"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-12-03 11:21 PM, #1
RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-12-03 11:27 PM, #2
      RE: FS 18, PowerEclipses, Mar-13-03 04:46 AM, #3
           RE: FS 18, Aggression, Mar-13-03 09:59 AM, #4
           RE: FS 18, Remy, Mar-13-03 10:01 AM, #5
                RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-13-03 01:55 PM, #6
                     RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-13-03 02:08 PM, #7
                          RE: FS 18, KLIPZED, Mar-14-03 02:19 PM, #8
                               RE: FS 18, Joe B Slow, Mar-14-03 02:30 PM, #9
                                    RE: FS 18, 2gdsm_nc, Mar-14-03 08:24 PM, #10
                                         RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-14-03 09:42 PM, #11
                                              RE: FS 18, Remy, Mar-15-03 04:08 AM, #12
                                                   RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-15-03 05:40 AM, #13
                                                        RE: FS 18, snowboarder, Mar-15-03 06:13 AM, #14
                                                        RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-15-03 06:34 AM, #16
                                                        RE: FS 18, grod101, Mar-15-03 06:30 AM, #15
                                                             RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-15-03 06:36 AM, #17
                                                                  RE: FS 18, icedout, Mar-15-03 07:42 AM, #18
                                                                  RE: FS 18, invaznGST, Mar-15-03 07:59 AM, #19
                                                                  RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-15-03 08:01 AM, #20
                                                                       RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-15-03 08:02 AM, #21
                                                                       RE: FS 18, icedout, Mar-15-03 08:10 AM, #23
                                                                  RE: FS 18, snowboarder, Mar-15-03 08:03 AM, #22
                                                                       RE: FS 18, trickedeclipse, Mar-15-03 08:22 AM, #24
                                                                            RE: FS 18, widebodied, Mar-15-03 11:49 AM, #25
                                                                                 RE: FS 18, icedout, Mar-15-03 11:53 AM, #26
                                                                                      RE: FS 18, widebodied, Mar-15-03 12:27 PM, #27
                                                                                           RE: FS 18, Remy, Mar-15-03 01:45 PM, #28
                                                                                           RE: FS 18, icedout, Mar-15-03 02:27 PM, #29
                                                                                                RE: FS 18, widebodied, Mar-15-03 02:57 PM, #30
                                                                                                     RE: FS 18, grod101, Mar-15-03 03:00 PM, #31
                                                                                                     RE: FS 18, widebodied, Mar-15-03 03:04 PM, #32
                                                                                                     RE: FS 18, Remy, Mar-15-03 03:14 PM, #35
                                                                                                     RE: FS 18, icedout, Mar-15-03 03:06 PM, #33
                                                                                                          RE: FS 18, icedout, Mar-15-03 03:11 PM, #34

trickedeclipseMar-12-03 11:21 PM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8970, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 0

bump... 1100 shipped

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

trickedeclipseMar-12-03 11:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#8971, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 1

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

PowerEclipsesMar-13-03 04:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#8975, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 2

ahh man... im seriously considering it.... is there any rush?

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

AggressionMar-13-03 09:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#8988, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 3

Who did you get sponsored by? Do you have more pics of your ride inside and out? Email me some pics goodgrieff_99@yahoo.com thanks.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

RemyMar-13-03 10:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8989, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 3

come down to about 800 and u have a deal

95 gs-t
To much shit to list !!

Pic coming in a few weeks.

trickedeclipseMar-13-03 01:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#9010, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 5

well, i am freshly sponsored by audiobahn. however, my car club MDR (my daily routine) is sponsored by 3 local shops and most recognized by our sponsorship with hooters restaurant. i have a bunch of old pics, but i'm finishing up with my fiberglass interior work, and new hood and stuff, so give me a little bit to get them to you. i'm in atlanta right now, and won't be back to NY until late next week.

i'm not really in a rush, but i would like to sell them in the next month - month and a half. i just remembered, i have all the lugnuts including locks that i will include for free. i just gotta get rid of these things. they are taking up space in my garage. as it is, i have a fat ass widebodied cougar that i am molding nsx ducts on in there hogging up some of my talon's room. i got offered $900 for them locally, so if i don't hear anything within the next month or so, i'll just take the $100 loss and take the 900 bones.

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

trickedeclipseMar-13-03 02:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#9012, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 6
Mar-13-03 02:19 PM by trickedeclipse

oh by the way.. remy. since you want to pay $800 i copied and pasted something else that was for sale on the forum... here check this out:

<< #8946, "FS: 17 inch primax rims with pretty new kumho tires..."

i have these 17s on my car right now. i bought them new for 1200 in the summer. I want a nicer ride and a more stock look right now. The only thing wrong is 2 of the rims have scrapes on the lip of them. Other than that they look beautiful. no dents, dings, or anything. Make me an offer(pickup only, I live in NJ but i am also willing to meet you most places. Also, i would be more so interested in trading for the stock 16s from the 97-99 cars. hit me up with offers guys, thanks>>

there, i think you can probably pick those up for around $800. i don't know if i should be offended by your stupidity or not. but any normal person on this board knows that 225/40/18 nitto 555s + mounting and balancing alone cost around $800. in many people's opinions, my own included, these are hands down the best wheels you can buy for everyday use. we're not talking about ecsta supras here. i don't know if you read the part that said these wheels only have 3,000 miles on them. thats 3 months. not to mention; to ship wheels and tires (for an individual) costs at least $100. if i wanted $800, i would say $800. that means i would get less than $700 for these wheels. i paid $1600 plus tax (will include the receipt) and i don't think 3 months of use equals a 50%+ priceloss, but thanks for the offer. now i know why lindsay doesn't use the board anymore. i hate acting like an asshole, but come on man, use some common sense.

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

KLIPZEDMar-14-03 02:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
238 posts,
#9059, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 7

call it a hunch but he might have been joking about it...just a thought, also have to consider that some people just get hard up for cash and will drop prices to get the money...as i said just a thought

Walker
95 Minden Silver Klipz GS A/T
One day my car will be in one piece
AEM CAI, Pacesetter Exhaust, Ported TB, Pro-Kit w/ Tociko Blues, 17" Excel TZ-7s(Gunmetal),SilverNT's rear carpet kit(lovin it), Interfire 1200w amp pushin 2 kicker comp 12's

Joe B SlowMar-14-03 02:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
707 posts,
#9060, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 8

Geezus - good way to be a salesman - piss off potential buyer

I wouldnt buy anything from you based on what you just said to him.

Formerly Joe B Slow
Hi.
AIM: brohymn411
Email: brohymn411@hotmail.com

ph33r me im l33t: I'm like
ph33r me im l33t: petting the tranny cooler
ph33r me im l33t: it looks like a baby intercooler
ph33r me im l33t: it's so cute
ph33r me im l33t: seriously man
ph33r me im l33t: it's like
ph33r me im l33t: I flow shit
ph33r me im l33t: what now
ph33r me im l33t: I cool that bitch down

2gdsm_ncMar-14-03 08:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
274 posts,
#9065, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 9

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2406657895&category=33748

hummmmmmmm.... smooth out scratches and redo and whammo. a set of the same thing for 950 max. now that is just my thoughts. but then again if anyone on here wants to buy wheels at brand new prices, hell go buy brand new ones.imo.

trickedeclipseMar-14-03 09:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#9069, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 10
Mar-14-03 10:04 PM by trickedeclipse

hey, yeah, that's pretty good! $950 for scratched ass rims. did you notice the part that says buyer pays shipping. HMM. i think that'd be at least another $100. so $1050 for scratched up rims when mine are perfect for $50 more. I can't believe you would even compare those pieces of shit to my wheels. Who the hell has the money or patience to resurface rims. he says it has "two scratches" but take a look at the rim of the wheel where it meets the tire. LOL! To be honest with you, I don't give a fuck what any of you guys think. I'm not hard up for the cash. The most important thing is that i've been on the board for 4 years almost, I'm reliable, I've sold rims here before and gotten nothing but thank you's. i take perfect care of my things... those that know me know that, unlike mr. celica boy.

i wasn't charging full price either, 2gdsm_nc. i'm charging $1000, plus $100 shipping. that equals $1100. I think i already stated $1600 plus tax was the full price. i want to stab people like you in the throat for running your mouth. how far are you from atlanta? meet me halfway so i can have the pleasure. by the way, where is there a picture of your car? that looks like a bunch of squiggly lines to me. rock on, rave nerd.

i apologize if i offended anyone, but seriously i wasn't joking in my post, why should i be joked with in return? do you think you're funny? i'm not laughing. if you're not interested, or willing to make a respectable bid, keep your fucking mouth shut.

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

RemyMar-15-03 04:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#9071, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 11

People sell shit on the internet all the time and normally have a asking price. EX. You say 1000 then I say 800 and we meet at 850-900. How does that make me stupid. Listen man u dont know me at all. I could careless about you not needing that cash but when poeple buy stuff you try to get the best deal possible. I dont know what rock you came from under but your an asshole and need to go back there. My boy just purchased 18's w/ tires for 750 locally so yes it cam be done.

trickedeclipseMar-15-03 05:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#9072, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 12

that's wonderful i bet they're really nice rims. listen, i don't even care to argue with you guys. just leave it alone. if you aren't interested, or willing to make a serious offer... don't bother posting.

btw, remy don't you drive a gst? is this board called 2gST? when you spend the cash and time that some of us have spent installing our turbo kits, then maybe i'll respect you enough to lower the price. you don't know me, i don't know you. you've never done anything for me. why would i lower the price that much?

late.

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

snowboarderMar-15-03 06:13 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9076, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 13

>that's wonderful i bet they're really nice rims.
>listen, i don't even care to argue with you guys. just leave
>it alone. if you aren't interested, or willing to make a
>serious offer... don't bother posting.
>
>btw, remy don't you drive a gst? is this board called 2gST?
>when you spend the cash and time that some of us have spent
>installing our turbo kits, then maybe i'll respect you enough
>to lower the price. you don't know me, i don't know you.
>you've never done anything for me. why would i lower the price
>that much?
>
>late.
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE..... REMY WAS ONE OF THE FIRST GUYS ON HERE WITH A GS THAT HE TURBO'D AND HAD IT FULLY KITTED OUT WITH SYSTEM......... YOU MIGHT AS WELL PULL THAT FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.... DIPSHI

trickedeclipseMar-15-03 06:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#9079, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 14

that's wonderful. that's why he is member number 1000 something, and i'm like 300. he must really suck because i've never heard of him before, and i've been here for years.

i got an idea, i'll put my foot in my mouth... you put my dick in yours, you fucking herb.

this site is about cars, not snowboards, change your name fruitcake.

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

grod101Mar-15-03 06:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
124 posts,
#9078, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 13

>that's wonderful i bet they're really nice rims.
>listen, i don't even care to argue with you guys. just leave
>it alone. if you aren't interested, or willing to make a
>serious offer... don't bother posting.
>
>btw, remy don't you drive a gst? is this board called 2gST?
>when you spend the cash and time that some of us have spent
>installing our turbo kits, then maybe i'll respect you enough
>to lower the price. you don't know me, i don't know you.
>you've never done anything for me. why would i lower the price
>that much?
>
>late.

you are an asshole... remy had a gs that he turbo'd with star stage 1 and had it all hooked up with bodykit and system... he sold it and now has a new project car. just like a few others on this board. jeff99gs and 99gsbbturbo orig started with 420a and turbo'd them and now have 4g63's and you going to bash everyone that doesn't have a 420a when they have long passed you by. grow the fuck up you homo... you wanna see what's real come to NYC and you'll get put in your place FAG...........

trickedeclipseMar-15-03 06:36 AM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#9080, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 15
Mar-15-03 06:52 AM by trickedeclipse

i'm from NY, you fucking herb. what's the deal with those gay ass smiley faces in your post? you tryin to tell me something?

with the exception of aggression, and powereclipse because i don't even know him, everyone on this thread is a bunch of nerds. your cars are all pieces of shit. yes, that includes remy. star stage 1? ok, well i've got a HRC stage 2 AND a small shot of spray all performing on a nicely built bottom end. not to mention the $18,000+ in other aftermarket mods that say i'd wipe the track with his ass, AND show him up at any car show.

people tell me all the time that my pics on 2gnt are pretty nice, and that's funny because they are a year old. my shit doesn't even look like that anymore. it's been sitting in my garage getting massive work done and re ripped apart since the lexus IS300 paint got finished the first time.

this thread probably needs to get tossed. i respect the admins and the site enough to say that this shit has gotten out of hand.

the worst temper on 2gnt

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

icedoutMar-15-03 07:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#9083, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 17

hey bro i don't like to get into the mix of things but too call everyone on this board a nerd and there car's a piece of shit... what gives... if your car is that good lets see you at englishtown apr 26 for the east coast shootout. that gives you six weeks to get it in order..... cause i know i'll walk all over you there..... i hear you talk lets see if you can walk..... i'm officially challenging you with my 1gen. spray all you want cause all you'll see is my rear end.....

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

invaznGSTMar-15-03 07:59 AM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#9084, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 18

no need to trash 4g63s :/

i'm gonna go hug my car now..you hurt it's feelings.

i believe 1100 or 1200 is good for 18s with tires..well it's about average price..18s are expensive and so are tires..i'd say 1000 or less would be a good deal for 18s with tires. i'm rolling on stock 16s :x

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

trickedeclipseMar-15-03 08:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#9085, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 18

that's really funny, iced. you won't run in your 2g, but you'll run me in a 13 second 1g gsx. let me ask you this... does your 1g have 4 - 7" widescreen monitors? A playstation 2, and an xbox? A 25 lb 2400 Audiobahn chrome amp with matching subs that weigh around 15 lbs each? Does is have matching amps to power your component sets? does it have a fiberglass enclosure that takes up your whole trunk and part of your rear passenger area? What i'm getting at is that my car has probably a lot more interior weight than yours, not to mention, it's not AWD. for you to say you want to race me in your 1g gsx would be like me saying i want to race you in my dad's 11 second nova. it's just not fair at all, and you look like a fool for even asking. i will race your 2g ANY DAY of the week, and you'll only get to hear my BOV relase pressure one time before i take you for a nice walk.

i'm not trying to disrepect you at all here, and i kinda see your point, but come on man, let's be realistic. im sure there are a lot of people who have read this thread and choose to keep quiet because they know that they are not involved. i understand that you guys are sticking up for each other and all, but this thread was started to simply sell a set of rims. Look what it's turned into. If i was at a show and i saw someone picking on a 2gnt member, you can bet your sweet ass i would stick with the 2gnt family and back them up, but this is a simple argument that really doesn't need so many people getting in on.

ask yourself this... are you interested in buying wheels? if your answer is no, then lets take this to the pits, or you can i.m. me at trickedeclipse, and tell me how much of a prick i am.

once again i apologize if i upset anyone. let's keep these rude remarks to a minimum. if you have something to say, say it to me.

thanks.

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

trickedeclipseMar-15-03 08:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#9086, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 20

thanks, invaznGST, we needed some peace here. seriously

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

icedoutMar-15-03 08:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#9088, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 20
Mar-15-03 08:14 AM by icedout

>that's really funny, iced. you won't run in your 2g, but
>you'll run me in a 13 second 1g gsx. let me ask you this...
>does your 1g have 4 - 7" widescreen monitors? A playstation 2,
>and an xbox? A 25 lb 2400 Audiobahn chrome amp with matching
>subs that weigh around 15 lbs each? Does is have matching amps
>to power your component sets? does it have a fiberglass
>enclosure that takes up your whole trunk and part of your rear
>passenger area? What i'm getting at is that my car has
>probably a lot more interior weight than yours, not to
>mention, it's not AWD. for you to say you want to race me in
>your 1g gsx would be like me saying i want to race you in my
>dad's 11 second nova. it's just not fair at all, and you look
>like a fool for even asking. i will race your 2g ANY DAY of
>the week, and you'll only get to hear my BOV relase pressure
>one time before i take you for a nice walk.
>
>i'm not trying to disrepect you at all here, and i kinda see
>your point, but come on man, let's be realistic. im sure there
>are a lot of people who have read this thread and choose to
>keep quiet because they know that they are not involved. i
>understand that you guys are sticking up for each other and
>all, but this thread was started to simply sell a set of rims.
>Look what it's turned into. If i was at a show and i saw
>someone picking on a 2gnt member, you can bet your sweet ass i
>would stick with the 2gnt family and back them up, but this is
>a simple argument that really doesn't need so many people
>getting in on.
>
>ask yourself this... are you interested in buying wheels? if
>your answer is no, then lets take this to the pits, or you can
>i.m. me at trickedeclipse, and tell me how much of a prick i
>am.
>
>once again i apologize if i upset anyone. let's keep these
>rude remarks to a minimum. if you have something to say, say
>it to me.
>
>thanks.

i think you over reacted when he offered you 800 bucks... all you had to say was NO THANKS... instead you went off IMO.... there is no need for that.. .if you want to act like that go to DSMTUNERS.com

ok so you want to run a n/t rs with your stage 3 turbo'd gs spraying nos... OK...

looking at things i think you should def. be running low 13's with spraying... so i think the my first gen will still beat your's... i think it's more than even IMO... unless your scared that you will lose... and if you knew how to race then you wouldn't be backing out... I'm just sick of people bashing on others on this board either put up or shut up...... and i'll run that nova on brackets any time...... cause i don't think you can race....

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

snowboarderMar-15-03 08:03 AM
Member since Dec 27th 2001
283 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9087, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 17

>i'm from NY, you fucking herb. what's the deal with those gay
>ass smiley faces in your post? you tryin to tell me
>something?
>
>with the exception of aggression, and powereclipse because i
>don't even know him, everyone on this thread is a bunch of
>nerds. your cars are all pieces of shit. yes, that includes
>remy. star stage 1? ok, well i've got a HRC stage 2 AND a
>small shot of spray all performing on a nicely built bottom
>end. not to mention the $18,000+ in other aftermarket mods
>that say i'd wipe the track with his ass, AND show him up at
>any car show.
>
>people tell me all the time that my pics on 2gnt are pretty
>nice, and that's funny because they are a year old. my shit
>doesn't even look like that anymore. it's been sitting in my
>garage getting massive work done and re ripped apart since the
>lexus IS300 paint got finished the first time.
>
>this thread probably needs to get tossed. i respect the admins
>and the site enough to say that this shit has gotten out of
>hand.
>
>
>the worst temper on 2gnt

son, if you open your eyes it say N.Y.C. which stands for New York City you dumb ass... not upstate where your country ass is from.. and to use the work HERB.... that shit is from the 90's... does it take that long for lingo to reach you farm boys.... your nothing but a HUMP.... <----- here you don't have to wait 10yrs for this lingo... lexas is300 paint how original....... if you been here so long how come so little posts.....im here half the time of you and have just as many posts....... and what does screen names have to do with anything.... And i hope icedout out hands you a new asshole... HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eat your own fruitcake Faggot... i heard you like it.....

trickedeclipseMar-15-03 08:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#9089, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 22

haha. you called me "son". that's a pretty new word in syracuse. i'm not from the country. yes, i've been here a while, ask some original people if they've heard of me. i used to post all the time. i'm not going to argue with you, and yes, iced, a good guess would put me at 13 seconds, but i wouldn't want to make a promise that i couldn't come through with. i'm travelling on the road for business a lot lately, and wouldn't want to look bad if i couldn't come through for you.

i'm not even going to waste my time arguing with any of you guys anymore. when you see MDR roll to a car show you're at, find me then. i think you'll eat your words when you see my car, who i am, and who i'm with.

just drop it. alright?

-PJ

"Making Dreams Reality"

widebodiedMar-15-03 11:49 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2257 posts,
#9099, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 24
Mar-15-03 11:50 AM by widebodied

why do broke ass idoits reply to FS threads when they have absolutly no intentions on buying something.

thats a good deal on those rims, and i do beleive there in good condition, dont let these idoits detour yyou from trying to sell these rims, its senseless and point less, to ruin somebodys for sale thread, if you are not interested in purchasing the wheels, or want more information on the wheels, dont post. plain and simple.

i see this on quite a few threads and it has happened to me also, i wish administators would address this issue.

DWAYNE H
2001 SUZUKI GSX-R>>BLACK/RED
Gsr POWERED 94 COUPE. (BEATER) AND SLEEPER
96 2GNT, HRC STAGE 4 S20G, 2.4 SWAP< IN PROGRESS( PROFESSIONALLY BUILT BUY BOB STOCKUM), KAMINIARI WIDEBODY. 19" ROLLERS. AIR RIDE SUS, 8 POINT CAGE, APEXI EVERYTHING

icedoutMar-15-03 11:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#9100, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 25
Mar-15-03 11:55 AM by icedout

>why do broke ass idoits reply to FS threads when they have
>absolutly no intentions on buying something. thats a good deal
>on those rims, and i do beleive there in good condition, dont
>let these idoits detour yyou from trying to sell these rims,
>its senseless and point less, to ruin somebodys for sale
>thread, if you are not interested in purchasing the wheels, or
>want more information on the wheels, dont poost. plain and
>simple. i see this on quite a few threads and it has happened
>to me also, i wish administators would address this issue.
>
>DWAYNE H
>2001 SUZUKI GSX-R>>BLACK/RED
>Gsr POWERED 94 COUPE. (BEATER) AND SLEEPER
>96 2GNT, HRC STAGE 4 S20G, 2.4 SWAP< IN PROGRESS(
>PROFESSIONALLY BUILT BUY BOB STOCKUM), KAMINIARI WIDEBODY. 19"
>ROLLERS. AIR RIDE SUS, 8 POINT CAGE, APEXI EVERYTHING

dwayne mide your fucking business you are alyway high jacking peoples threads this thread was dead until you butted in... keep your wanna be dsm ass out of others business..until I see proof that you have all this work you say you do your a lier and a wanna be..HUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

widebodiedMar-15-03 12:27 PM
2257 posts,
#9103, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 26
Mar-15-03 12:35 PM by widebodied

>dwayne mide your fucking business you are alyway high jacking
>peoples threads this thread

when have i ever jacked a thread?
>
was dead until you butted in...

the last post on this thread was a coulple of hours before mine you F&F moron

>keep your wanna be dsm ass out of others business..

IM NOT THE ONE WITH A BIG ASS MIRROR STICKER ON THE SIDE OF MY CAR WHEN DID THIS THREAD EVER CONCERN YOU? WHY DID YOU POST? LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU WERE ROLLING ON BIG BAD 17S RIGHT?

>until I see proof that you have all this work you say you do your a lier and a wanna be..

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, ME AND WIDEBODYECLIPSE, AND SEVERAL OTHERS ON THIS BOARD AND DSMTUNERS WILL BE IN A COUPLE OF SHOWS UP AND DOWN THE EAST COAST THIS SUMMER, JUST REMEMBER TO KEEP THAT UGLY PLAYED OUT SHIT IN 'SPECTATOR PARKING". AND IM A WANNABE? IM NOT THE ONE WITH A BLITZ KIT AND ROCKING EBAY GRAPHICS DOWN THE SIDE OF MY CAR. WHEN YOUR UPNORTH LOWLIFE ASS START PAYING CLOSE TO 3000 FOR A TOP OF THE LINE BODY KIT, LET ME KNOW. THERES ONLY AROUND 15-30 ECLIPSE WITH KAMINARI WIDEBODY KITSIN THE COUNTRY OPPOSED TO 500,000+ BLITZ KITS.

>HUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO COMMENT, MUST BE A YANKEE THANG, AND I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU BELEIVE OR THINK, YOUR NOTHING BUT ANOTHER CHUMP TO ME, SUCKER

DWAYNE H
Gsr POWERED 94 COUPE. (BEATER) AND SLEEPER

" COMPLETE 2.4 HEAD, INJECTORS INTAKE MANIFOLD, ETC ETC FOR SALE, ALL SENSORS, MAKE OFFER "

96 2GNT, HRC STAGE 4 S20G, 2.4 SWAP< IN PROGRESS( PROFESSIONALLY BUILT BUY BOB STOCKUM), KAMINIARI WIDEBODY. 19" ROLLERS. AIR RIDE SUS, 8 POINT CAGE, APEXI EVERYTHING

RemyMar-15-03 01:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#9108, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 27
Mar-15-03 02:12 PM by Remy

Trickedeclipse is a complete dumbass!! Yes I have a gst but this is my THIRD dsm. Are you telling my I can't post here no more because I have a 4g63? There are plenty of 4g63 owners on here dumbass. I had a gs first and put over 20k in it so what the fuck are you talking about. Thats right take the stick out of your ass country boy .This could have been avoided but your dumb ass gotta be saying smart shit out of your mouth. A simple "no thank you" is all your dumb ass had to say. You dont wanna compare dollars when it come to my dsmS because i promise you, you will lose....Not to many people on this board has spent more than me.... And Dwayne mind ya fucking business. This has nothing to do with you and your imaginery widebody eclipse. Damn son we still waiting for pictures fucking loser. No wounder nobody likes your ass. Oh and as far as iced out's car goes atleast he has shown pic what have you done for us lately ? I mean can I see a rim or a fender or a steering wheel I mean something I mean all I see is your mouth always going. And the other widebody eclipse ( Ben )on this board has shown a pic of his car under construction so why can't you? What's the excuse now?...Oh yeah I forgot you dont have a digi camera . 3k body kit but can't afford a camera .POS

Mods you now can lock this thread. Sell those rims somewhere else dick head.

icedoutMar-15-03 02:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#9109, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 27
Mar-15-03 02:46 PM by icedout

>>dwayne mide your fucking business you are alyway high
>jacking
>>peoples threads this thread
>
>when have i ever jacked a thread?
>>
>was dead until you butted in...
>
>the last post on this thread was a coulple of hours before
>mine you F&F moron
>
>>keep your wanna be dsm ass out of others business..
>
>IM NOT THE ONE WITH A BIG ASS MIRROR STICKER ON THE SIDE OF MY
>CAR WHEN DID THIS THREAD EVER CONCERN YOU? WHY DID YOU POST?
>LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU WERE ROLLING ON BIG BAD 17S RIGHT?
>
>>until I see proof that you have all this work you say you do
>your a lier and a wanna be..
>
>I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK, ME AND WIDEBODYECLIPSE, AND
>SEVERAL OTHERS ON THIS BOARD AND DSMTUNERS WILL BE IN A COUPLE
>OF SHOWS UP AND DOWN THE EAST COAST THIS SUMMER, JUST REMEMBER
>TO KEEP THAT UGLY PLAYED OUT SHIT IN 'SPECTATOR PARKING". AND
>IM A WANNABE? IM NOT THE ONE WITH A BLITZ KIT AND ROCKING EBAY
>GRAPHICS DOWN THE SIDE OF MY CAR.
>
>>HUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>NO COMMENT, MUST BE A YANKEE THANG, AND I COULD CARE LESS WHAT
>YOU BELEIVE OR THINK, YOUR NOTHING BUT ANOTHER CHUMP TO ME,
>SUCKER
>
>
>DWAYNE H
>Gsr POWERED 94 COUPE. (BEATER) AND SLEEPER
>
>" COMPLETE 2.4 HEAD, INJECTORS INTAKE MANIFOLD, ETC ETC FOR
>SALE, ALL SENSORS, MAKE OFFER "
>
>PROFESSIONALLY BUILT BUY BOB STOCKUM), KAMINIARI WIDEBODY. 19"
>ROLLERS. AIR RIDE SUS, 8 POINT CAGE, APEXI EVERYTHING

NOT THE ONE WITH A BIG ASS MIRROR STICKER ON THE SIDE OF MY
>CAR WHEN DID THIS THREAD EVER CONCERN YOU? WHY DID YOU POST?
>LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU WERE ROLLING ON BIG BAD 17S RIGHT

well the last time i looked they were 18's you blind ass mother fucker...... in fact i was one of the first people to get 18's on this board.... have had these for almost 3yrs now dumbass... and you are def. stupid when you can't tell the difference between gunmetal and mirror ....... you might know this if you did your own work which i do... at least i can say that everything but the paint and graphics were done by me.... and paid for by me.....
GO ASK MOMMY AND DADDY FOR SOME MORE MONEY YOU SPOILED BRAT.....

WHEN YOUR UPNORTH LOWLIFE
>ASS START PAYING CLOSE TO 3000 FOR A TOP OF THE LINE BODY KIT,
>LET ME KNOW. THERES ONLY AROUND 15-30 ECLIPSE WITH KAMINARI
>WIDEBODY KITSIN THE COUNTRY OPPOSED TO 500,000+ BLITZ KITS.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
really so when did they make that many eclipse's.....loser
COME BACK WITH SOMETHING ELSE ORIG... HUMP
I hope you come up here by me cause you better be rollin deep cause when i see your punk ass i'm gonna put my fucking foot upside your head and into your fake ass car that you say you have..... and you think i'm playin' just wait and see.... cause i do the walk not just the talk.....
call me a sucker.... suck on this big fat dick cause your girl luvs too...
FUCKING PANZY ASS PUNK............ALL TALK..........AND NO PLAY....
WHAT A PUSSY YOU ARE............YOU ARE FUCKING WITH THE WRONG PERSON BOY!!!!!!! AND THAT'S ALL YOU ARE IS A LITTLE FUCKING KID WITH FLAPPING GUMS.......
RESPOND IF YOU WANT "HUMP" CAUSE I'M THREW POSTING ON THIS POST..... IT WAS DEAD UNTIL YOU OPENED IT UP AGAIN........ Loser with a CAPITOL L....
WORD OF ADVICE DON'T FUCK WITH THE BULL IF YOU DON'T WANT THE HORNS

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

widebodiedMar-15-03 02:57 PM
2257 posts,
#9112, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 29

>I hope you come up here by me cause you better be rollin deep
>cause when i see your punk ass i'm gonna put my fucking foot
>upside your head and into your fake ass car that you say you
>have

youll be the first, the last, and the only one, hope you can back what your saying, just dont know son. oh and i we always roll deep, duh, the club im a member of says it all. AUTHORITY. so if you can handle a 255lb all state fullback, come on with it HUMP. lol.

>WORD OF ADVICE DON'T FUCK WITH THE BULL IF YOU DON'T WANT THE
>HORNS

LOL, IM oout on this thread and im out for the night, im bout to hit the strip clubs up, maybe ill see your mother whoring her pussy out. bitch.

DWAYNE H

FS: Gsr POWERED 94 COUPE. SLEEPER
FS: 2.4 INTAKE MANIFOLD, INJECTORS, RAIL, TB, SENSORS FOR SALE, MAKE OFFER

96 2GNT, HRC STAGE 4 S20G, 2.4 SWAP< IN PROGRESS( PROFESSIONALLY BUILT BUY BOB STOCKUM), KAMINIARI WIDE

grod101Mar-15-03 03:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
124 posts,
#9113, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 30
Mar-15-03 03:01 PM by grod101

I THINK ICEDOUT WILL KICK YOUR PUNK ASS

widebodiedMar-15-03 03:04 PM
2257 posts,
#9114, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 31

>I THINK ICEDOUT WILL KICK YOUR PUNK ASS

lol, go back to the military, your stupid ass is gonna get called back any way, go back and get pumped, and iceddafugout can suck my cock.

and remy, how are you gonna make up another user name, just to leave negative feed back. lol, what is this some kinda popularity contest. fucking chummps.

DWAYNE H

FS: Gsr POWERED 94 COUPE. SLEEPER
FS: 2.4 INTAKE MANIFOLD, INJECTORS, RAIL, TB, SENSORS FOR SALE, MAKE OFFER

96 2GNT, HRC STAGE 4 S20G, 2.4 SWAP< IN PROGRESS( PROFESSIONALLY BUILT BUY BOB STOCKUM), KAMINIARI WIDE

RemyMar-15-03 03:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#9117, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 31
Mar-15-03 03:18 PM by Remy

>youll be the first, the last, and the only one, hope you can back >what your saying, just dont know son. oh and i we always roll deep, >duh, the club im a member of says it all. AUTHORITY. so if you can >handle a 255lb all state fullback, come on with it HUMP. lol.

Ohhhhhh your 255lbs now ... Take your fake 255lb ass and your even more fake widebody eclipse and go back in the hills internet-thug. Let this thread die .

95 gs-t
To much shit to list !!

Pic coming in a few weeks

icedoutMar-15-03 03:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#9115, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 30

>>I hope you come up here by me cause you better be rollin
>deep
>>cause when i see your punk ass i'm gonna put my fucking foot
>>upside your head and into your fake ass car that you say you
>>have
>
>youll be the first, the last, and the only one, hope you can
>back what your saying, just dont know son. oh and i we always
>roll deep, duh, the club im a member of says it all.
>AUTHORITY. so if you can handle a 255lb all state fullback,
>come on with it HUMP. lol.
>
I learned how to kill MF bigger and more deadlier than you in the military... so don't worry it will be so quick you won't even know it's comming....... you think i'm scared of a punk like you keep dreaming..... BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! your country ass don't scare me... the street of the south bronx don't phase me and you think you do...lol you just made me laugh

>>WORD OF ADVICE DON'T FUCK WITH THE BULL IF YOU DON'T WANT
>THE
>>HORNS
>
>LOL, IM oout on this thread and im out for the night, im bout
>to hit the strip clubs up, maybe ill see your mother whoring
>her pussy out. bitch.
>
i guess you were mistaking for your mother cause mine aint in VA

>
>DWAYNE H
>
>FS: Gsr POWERED 94 COUPE. SLEEPER
>FS: 2.4 INTAKE MANIFOLD, INJECTORS, RAIL, TB, SENSORS FOR
>SALE, MAKE OFFER
>
>PROFESSIONALLY BUILT BUY BOB STOCKUM), KAMINIARI WIDE

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

icedoutMar-15-03 03:11 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#9116, "RE: FS 18"
In response to Reply # 33

so what if i get recalled i'll still kill your counrty ass when i get back

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #8723 Previous topic | Next topic