Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9688
View in linear mode

Subject: "IL 2gnt meet. Who will be here TODAY?" Previous topic | Next topic
babybeclipseSep-13-03 07:05 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9688, "IL 2gnt meet. Who will be here TODAY?"

My car wont start so I'm going to be here (location of the meet). SilverNT is on his way in about an hour/hour and a half.

Who's going to be here and how many peepz (and cars) you bring with ya?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

sinesis333Sep-13-03 09:15 AM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9689, "RE: IL 2gnt meet. Who will be here TODAY?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'll be there Brian.....bringing Sarah with me as well.
I know Chris and Michael will be there...I've talked to them both....

To be honest I think this thread's a little late.....we're on our way!!

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

babybeclipseSep-14-03 06:43 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9701, "RE: IL 2gnt meet. Who will be here TODAY?"
In response to Reply # 1

u were right. You did leave your atles here. lol

sinesis333Sep-14-03 09:35 PM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9715, "RE: IL 2gnt meet. Who will be here TODAY?"
In response to Reply # 2

Yup......asked Michael to pick it up for me if he went back to your house that night, since he will prob. be helping me put in my UDP(IF IT EVER F*CK*NG SHOWS UP!! ).

Still, I think I have another one...and I only needed to use it once or twice in the past year, so no big deal.

Thank's again B. for having the meet at your house.

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9688 Previous topic | Next topic