Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9618
View in linear mode

Subject: "Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......." Previous topic | Next topic
thegameSep-11-03 04:49 AM
Member since Oct 08th 2002
1311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9618, "Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."

For those of you that live in the cincinatti (sp?) or better yet fairfield area.... could u please contact me ASAP! Im might be moving down there and need a job there first. So if you know of anything or can hook me up, please let me know. Id try to find some my self, but im 5hrs away. Thanks.

14.7 @ 93mph / 7psi 185hp/180tq

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., thegame, Sep-14-03 05:48 AM, #1
RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., Eagle 5, Sep-15-03 07:08 AM, #2
      RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., thegame, Sep-15-03 03:14 PM, #3
           RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., Eagle 5, Sep-16-03 09:37 AM, #4
                RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., wickedtalon, Sep-17-03 04:09 PM, #5
                     RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., thegame, Sep-25-03 02:48 AM, #6
                          RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., ZadensDSM, Sep-30-03 12:19 AM, #7
                               RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., thegame, Sep-30-03 02:17 AM, #8
                                    RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., thegame, Oct-05-03 02:57 AM, #9
                                         RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., Eagle 5, Oct-05-03 12:35 PM, #10
                                              RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., wickedtalon, Oct-06-03 02:12 AM, #11
                                                   RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., thegame, Oct-06-03 03:10 AM, #12
                                                        RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., Eagle 5, Oct-06-03 05:22 AM, #13
                                                             RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., wickedtalon, Oct-07-03 04:49 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., thegame, Oct-07-03 05:03 AM, #15
                                                                       RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., thegame, Oct-07-03 05:06 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., wickedtalon, Oct-07-03 05:07 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., Eagle 5, Oct-07-03 08:08 AM, #18
                                                                                 RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......., thegame, Oct-07-03 04:08 PM, #19

thegameSep-14-03 05:48 AM
1311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9700, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 0

bump

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Eagle 5Sep-15-03 07:08 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
479 posts,
#9721, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 1
Sep-15-03 07:10 AM by Eagle 5

What kind of job are you looking for? I live right on the Hamilton, Fairfield border. I can try to look around. hit me up on AIM sometime its existenz71282 im not on too much but whenever I can.

EDIT: another question, how much are you looking to make an hour?

"Shop smart, shop S-Mart!" ~ Ash
Member # 1523

thegameSep-15-03 03:14 PM
1311 posts,
#9729, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 2
Sep-15-03 03:21 PM by thegame

doesnt really matter. just looking for options. i make almost 13/hr at a factory now, so id like to be around there.

off topic - i like your car. i really like your rims. if i move down there, we should meet up. thatd be cool. is there any drag strips in the area? just curious

14.7 @ 93mph / 7psi 185hp/180tq

Eagle 5Sep-16-03 09:37 AM
479 posts,
#9743, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 3

there are 2 drag strips in teh cincy area. Tri state dragway on 128, and Edgewater (the main one in this area) then there is a Really nice one in Dayton called Kilkare. so yeah, dragstrips close by and perfromance shops all around.

you could try AK steel. not sure what they would pay. um. not sur eon jobs you would have to find osmething to look up but I can kep an eye out.

thanks on the comps. Yeah if you moved down ehre we would definitely need to meet up sometime

Member # 1523

wickedtalonSep-17-03 04:09 PM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#9786, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 4

there are plenty of jobs around here. There has to be some more 2gnt guys on the board that are from the area. I just got a job today at Schumacher Dugan which is architecture/construction. All kinds of jobs but it depends on what you want to do.

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

thegameSep-25-03 02:48 AM
1311 posts,
#9996, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 5

just a reminder.... ill be in cincy/fairfield (most of the time) oct 4th-12th. ill prob try to go to the import car day also. but other than that, ill prob just be drivin around lookin for a job or whatever. so if u guys wanna meet up or whatever, let me know. im not sure if ill have on-line access either.

14.5 @ 95mph / 7psi 185hp/180tq

ZadensDSMSep-30-03 12:19 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2003
175 posts,
#10149, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 6

hell i live in cincy but work about 10 min from fairfield... the place i work for is always hiring, factory work not too bad... i make 11.50 but youd start out at 10.50

on a sidenote.... youre gonna be around from the 4th thru 12th? im headin up to indianapolis on the 11th for an indy dsm/2gnt meet... what are the odds i could convince any of ya ride up there with me?

reppin the nasty 'nati

thegameSep-30-03 02:17 AM
1311 posts,
#10152, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 7

zadensdsm - i sent u a PM

thegameOct-05-03 02:57 AM
1311 posts,
#10282, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 8

well..... i made it down here without breaking down so...... if u guys wanna meet up or whatever, let me know 513-313-6002 ill only have that number this week. im probably gonna attempt to go to that car show/race, so i might see u guys there.

Eagle 5Oct-05-03 12:35 PM
479 posts,
#10296, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 9

Hey, if you want to meet up for a little bit on Monday night possibly let me know. Im off all day, i get out of school at 10. i have to tutor my cousin at some point but im free if you want to meet up later and get something to eat or what not. my cell is 325-4427. i may call later and see if you want to meet up

Member # 1523

wickedtalonOct-06-03 02:12 AM
978 posts,
#10318, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 10

we went out to Hooters last night. Then he took me for a ride on 275. Jeez I really wish I had my N2O hooked up already. heh. Im willing to meet up again tonight if you guys want to hang out. Im leaving for Florida tomorrow though. Wont be back til Sunday. My cell is 513-300-9364.

Cincinnati,OH

thegameOct-06-03 03:10 AM
1311 posts,
#10322, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 11

haha yea... first time ive been to hooters believe it or not. but ill probably give u guys a call today, cuz i know im not doin anything.

Eagle 5Oct-06-03 05:22 AM
479 posts,
#10324, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 12

cool. im free after 630 tonight. call and we can meet up somewhere.

Member # 1523

wickedtalonOct-07-03 04:49 AM
978 posts,
#10354, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 13

u guys do anything after i lost some tread in the lot?

Cincinnati,OH

thegameOct-07-03 05:03 AM
1311 posts,
#10356, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 14

hahahahaha that was cool. good burnout umm.... after that, i took TJ for a ride down the road. he wasnt impressed and told me my car sucked the big one. haha j/k i think that was about it. cant remember. got home, started drinking, got drunk. good times

thegameOct-07-03 05:06 AM
1311 posts,
#10357, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 15

zadensdsm - did u ever get my last PM?

wickedtalonOct-07-03 05:07 AM
978 posts,
#10358, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 15

cool. next time i'll add some N2O in my burnout.

I want a turbo and front mount!

Cincinnati,OH

Eagle 5Oct-07-03 08:08 AM
479 posts,
#10373, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 17

yeah, great burnout. neither of us had ever done that. brad's car is nice. not sure about all the gauges and what they were but it looked cool. and the ride was not as bad as my car is... maybe i should soften my shocks up.

and you guys cant have my rims.

Member # 1523

thegameOct-07-03 04:08 PM
1311 posts,
#10381, "RE: Cincy/Fairfield (OH) people/area......."
In response to Reply # 18

soften them? i think mine are on the hardest setting

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9618 Previous topic | Next topic