Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8814
View in linear mode

Subject: "Cali SpeedWay." Previous topic | Next topic
96rs-tAug-11-03 09:53 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8814, "Cali SpeedWay."

i've decided I want to shred my alt Belt again at the track this coming Sat at Cali speedway, if anyone wants to join me. Not for sure yet but most likely.

fusion..i know you wanna run your car
ez..i know you want to too
red gs-t guy i met at the meet..i know you want to run yours too
anyone else?

just posting to see if anyone will join me. just want to lower my time.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Cali SpeedWay., Vinh766, Aug-12-03 12:42 AM, #1
RE: Cali SpeedWay., 98RsT, Aug-12-03 07:36 AM, #2
RE: Cali SpeedWay., 96rs-t, Aug-12-03 08:57 AM, #3
      RE: Cali SpeedWay., ez, Aug-12-03 09:10 AM, #4
           RE: Cali SpeedWay., 96rs-t, Aug-12-03 09:23 AM, #5
                RE: Cali SpeedWay., Clay, Aug-12-03 09:42 AM, #6
                     RE: Cali SpeedWay., 96rs-t, Aug-12-03 02:35 PM, #7
                          RE: Cali SpeedWay., CVedEclipse, Aug-12-03 03:00 PM, #8
                               RE: Cali SpeedWay., 96rs-t, Aug-12-03 03:17 PM, #9
                                    RE: Cali SpeedWay., FuSi0N, Aug-12-03 05:51 PM, #10
                                         RE: Cali SpeedWay., 98RsT, Aug-13-03 07:59 AM, #11
                                              RE: Cali SpeedWay., 96rs-t, Aug-13-03 09:22 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Cali SpeedWay., 98RsT, Aug-14-03 12:39 PM, #13
                                                        RE: Cali SpeedWay., ez, Aug-15-03 02:25 PM, #14
                                                             RE: Cali SpeedWay., 96rs-t, Aug-15-03 08:25 PM, #15
                                                                  RE: Cali SpeedWay., 96rs-t, Aug-16-03 11:14 PM, #16
                                                                       RE: Cali SpeedWay., ez, Aug-18-03 09:22 AM, #17

Vinh766Aug-12-03 12:42 AM
Member since May 18th 2003
347 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8815, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 0

im down, and really want to go, just need to get this problem fixed first. daymt his POS is pissing me off

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48888&mesg_id=48888#48888

please help me out guys, and sorry rs-t for taking ur thread.

ps. rs-t are you the green eclipse?

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/db428e84_m40c1b269/d3f3/__sr_/d801.jpg?phd27PCBDoVEgv49

1997 Black Eclipse GS *Sold*
1995 Copper Eclipse GST

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

98RsTAug-12-03 07:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#8819, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 0

I'll try an make it...
What time are you guys going to meet at?
I can't race until I get my "issue" worked out.

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

96rs-tAug-12-03 08:57 AM
2203 posts,
#8821, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 2
Aug-12-03 09:02 AM by 96rs-t

yeah vinh766, i'm the green eclipse with the hi spoiler with no holes...hehe j/k, but yeah if y'all wanna roll, lets head out there. Since the heat is crazy these days, not many people go, so it is not necessary to get there all early, we just need to get there before 7pm cuz tech closes at that time. i was kinda planning on getting there around 5ish.

oh and vin, try bleeding your clutch

SoCal DSM

ezAug-12-03 09:10 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#8822, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 3

>>>ez..i know you want to too

he he, you know it. I want the weather to cool down tho', it sux when it's like 90+ degrees out

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

96rs-tAug-12-03 09:23 AM
2203 posts,
#8825, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 4

^^yeah, i know what ya mean, hate running in the heat, feels as if my car's gonna blow up. thats why i will be getting there a bit later on the day.

SoCal DSM

ClayAug-12-03 09:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#8828, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 5
Aug-12-03 09:42 AM by Clay

Are you sure Cali Speedway isn't going to be packed with cars? Night drags have been really popular this summer. So i'm not exactly sure if going at 5pm would be a good idea. Btw they have a 200 car limit.

95 GST | So-Cal

96rs-tAug-12-03 02:35 PM
2203 posts,
#8840, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 6

well, this past saturday, there was barely any cars there, people didnt even have to wait for their # to be called, everyone was able to line up whenever they were ready to race. This summer heat has been holding people back from going IMO, but this past saturday, people were getting there at 6pm and having no trouble getting in. But who knows how it will be this sat

SoCal DSM

CVedEclipseAug-12-03 03:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#8841, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 7

wish i could go fellas... but you all saw my car

have fun

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

96rs-tAug-12-03 03:17 PM
2203 posts,
#8843, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 8

^^just don't give up on the eclips

SoCal DSM

FuSi0NAug-12-03 05:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#8849, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 9

Im down for a drag meet, I just gotta make sure I bring some spare belts just in case.

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

98RsTAug-13-03 07:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#8854, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 10

I'm taking my bike it looks like. Either that or the Camaro in the background:

-Danny

" We cannot appeal to the conscience of the world when our own conscience is asleep. " Carl von Ossiet

96rs-tAug-13-03 09:22 PM
2203 posts,
#8868, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 11

cool, take the bike! if you take the camaro, i would love to see how i hold up against it.

SoCal DSM

98RsTAug-14-03 12:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1649 posts,
#8886, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 12

It won't even be a competition dude.
The SS is running 12.89 @ 110

-Danny

ezAug-15-03 02:25 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#8901, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 13

I don't think I'll be there guys - too damn hot! I'm not racing unless everything's right for me to get into the 15s

96rs-tAug-15-03 08:25 PM
2203 posts,
#8907, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 14

98rst, yeah thats too fast for me, well, i'll be there tomorrow, and next saturday most likely...damn, i'm getting adicted to thi

SoCal DSM

96rs-tAug-16-03 11:14 PM
2203 posts,
#8928, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 15

well, had my best day at the speedway, everytime i've gone, i have managed to lower my time, my best was a 15.671 @ 88.11mph.
i'm happy to say i beat a rsx type s, a 03 accord coupe 4cylinder, and a 01 accord....i lost to a jetta on my first run.

but yes this was the best day at the track for me! hope to see some of you guys next saturday, as i will be there once again.

oh and this time i didnt blow my belts!

SoCal DSM

ezAug-18-03 09:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#8947, "RE: Cali SpeedWay."
In response to Reply # 16

sweet!

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8814 Previous topic | Next topic