Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8309
View in linear mode

Subject: "Surrounding CT 2gnters....." Previous topic | Next topic
DSMRoadsterJul-23-03 08:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8309, "Surrounding CT 2gnters....."

Jerome, I know you're in, maybe bill and jay too. This Sunday 8-4 is the Marcus Dairy car show in Danbury, CT. It's usualy a big turnout. We have Remy and his boys coming up from NY. I want to see a lot of CT and surrounding area 2gnter to give Remy and his boys some support. So I want you guys to come down in swarms. We can all meet up at my house and roll their together. My cell phone is 203-313-2656. Be here. I'm in Danbury. If some of you don't know who I am, the name is V and I'm usually a friendly guy. So answer my post and let me know who is in. England your ass better come too. I want to roll their with at least 10 eclipses. 4g63, 4g64 and 420A. You are all welcome.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., Remy, Jul-23-03 08:25 PM, #1
RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., sonny bk, Jul-23-03 08:42 PM, #2
      RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., eclipse_gs_1512, Jul-24-03 01:57 AM, #3
           RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., ibangdchoeclipse, Jul-24-03 04:25 AM, #4
                RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., ModeratorVX100, Jul-24-03 05:34 AM, #5
                RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., BigBald, Jul-24-03 05:40 AM, #6
                     RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., ThE oRACLe, Jul-24-03 06:00 AM, #7
                          RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., DSMRoadster, Jul-24-03 09:41 AM, #8
                               RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., ThE oRACLe, Jul-25-03 07:17 AM, #9
                                    RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., keg killa, Jul-26-03 06:00 AM, #10
                                    RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., sonny bk, Jul-26-03 02:17 PM, #11
                                         RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....., Remy, Jul-26-03 02:52 PM, #12

RemyJul-23-03 08:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8310, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 0

It was a secret V damnnn j/k All are welcome.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sonny bkJul-23-03 08:42 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#8311, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 1

I may be in if I can go to CT and then hit the DSM pinic in BK. Gotta see if I can fit both in. Who's rolling from NYC???

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=309975

eclipse_gs_1512Jul-24-03 01:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8316, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 2

I'm probably i

2007 wrx

ibangdchoeclipseJul-24-03 04:25 AM
Member since Jun 26th 2002
747 posts,
#8317, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 3

i'll talk to ronny (fninitwit81) and scott (coprklips) and see if they wanna roll down

ModeratorVX100Jul-24-03 05:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2831 posts,
#8319, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 4
Jul-24-03 05:36 AM by VX100

This sunday the 27th from 8 am to 4 pm is the show?

Christ that is far I'll see what I can do, no gaurantees.

"Tutto fa brodo."

Todd Scungio
98 RS
15.173 @ 90.70 MPH

And also a 2011 Ralliart

BigBaldJul-24-03 05:40 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
#8321, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 4

Well i go to church on Sundays but if everyone is still around when i get out then i will roll down there afterwards. I will give you a call V when i get out.

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

ThE oRACLeJul-24-03 06:00 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#8323, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 6

bald im with u ... erica and i will be at a wedding the night before ... oracle will be hung over but will be going !!~!! lets leave around 1030-1100am ... and we get to meet the fabled Veasna97NT
and the mighty todd

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

DSMRoadsterJul-24-03 09:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3445 posts,
#8328, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 7

haha the mighty fabled V. I'm that much of a myth? Jerome.....see what happens when you're a god fearing man? Glad I'm a heathen. Like I said, I wanna see a good turnout.

intricatelines.com/ -graphics and vinyls

"Tell them of us and say,
For their tomorrow,
We gave our today."
-- The Kohima Epitaph

ThE oRACLeJul-25-03 07:17 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#8376, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 8

cool so whos rollin with me ? leaving @ 1030am

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

keg killaJul-26-03 06:00 AM
Member since May 25th 2003
122 posts,
#8397, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 9

I'm 10 min from Danbury, I'll roll up with the CT boys.

sonny bkJul-26-03 02:17 PM
Member since Jun 23rd 2002
1171 posts,
#8406, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 9

waz up? ORACLE, I may be down for going tommorrow morning if I can actually wake up. I may be partyin late tonight. If I'm up, I'll email you or look for you on AIM tommorrow. Hopefully I'll roll up tommorrow. I'll let ya know. Who else is going tommorrow morning from NYC??? HOlla

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=309975

RemyJul-26-03 02:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8407, "RE: Surrounding CT 2gnters....."
In response to Reply # 11

call me if anything. Oracle wont be on aim no time soon lol.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #8309 Previous topic | Next topic