Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7975
View in linear mode

Subject: "Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th" Previous topic | Next topic
techboyJul-09-03 07:14 PM
Member since May 20th 2002
1662 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7975, "Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"

And... my other post .... this is the real big one! Sat. August 9th at Peddler's Village is the Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show. This is run be me and group of my friends. Some of you may remember me posting about this show last year - we had a great turnout - roughly 120 cars. We're hoping to double that this coming year. If you live in PA, NJ, DL, even NY, this is the real deal. Prizes (dyno time!) and raffles all day long, food, judging ... and awards are given. If you interested, you can pre-register for 10 bucks, or you can show up before noon and get in for 15. Space may be limited, so get there early. Listen for advertisments on Y100 radio station (for those of you in the area). I will be fiedling questions at my e/m account: gahman2@yahoo.com and on this thread - so ask anything. Start waxing For you doubters, I'll be posting links to pics from last year's show in a day or so.

Yes officer, the windows are mirrored!

HRC Stage II w/FMIC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, steve0677, Jul-11-03 08:22 AM, #1
RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, PowerEclipses, Jul-13-03 09:10 AM, #2
      RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, Remy, Jul-13-03 09:23 AM, #3
RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, techboy, Jul-13-03 06:10 PM, #4
RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, techboy, Jul-19-03 02:09 PM, #5
      RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, jets2brazil, Jul-24-03 08:25 AM, #6
           RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, steve0677, Jul-28-03 05:25 PM, #7
                RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, eclipse_gs_1512, Jul-28-03 05:39 PM, #8
                     RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, techboy, Aug-04-03 03:27 PM, #9
                          RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, PowerEclipses, Aug-06-03 06:05 AM, #10
                               RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, Remy, Aug-06-03 06:14 AM, #11
                                    RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th, TeamMetalJim, Aug-06-03 07:54 AM, #12
                                         Tomorrow's Weather ...., techboy, Aug-08-03 05:35 AM, #13

steve0677Jul-11-03 08:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8006, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 0

i will come

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

PowerEclipsesJul-13-03 09:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#8046, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 1

Chris you know I'm there man!

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

RemyJul-13-03 09:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8047, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 2

I am not into driving my car long distances but that might be worth it. Can someone get my directions so I can map quest it ?

techboyJul-13-03 06:10 PM
1662 posts,
#8053, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 0

Ok, here's the links to the pic's from last years show. There's a ton of pictures, but if you look at few you'll get the idea. Oh, it's confirmed, Y100 will be coming out with a van to broadcast live from the show - totally cool.

http://www.xoticmotorsports.com/carshow/
http://host19.ipowerweb.com/~mckeonen/photos/CarShow/
http://homepage.mac.com/stevestrzempek/PhotoAlbum11.html

If your looking for directions, like Remy ^^^^, you'll want to hit up www.peddlersvillage.com

Hope to see of bunch of 2GNT's representin' - last year we had 2, me and Georg

HRC Stage II w/FMIC

techboyJul-19-03 02:09 PM
1662 posts,
#8186, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 4

bump, push, shove

jets2brazilJul-24-03 08:25 AM
Member since Jan 21st 2003
36 posts,
#8326, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 5

B to the UMP

Hey Chris, I'm going to try to see if I can make this. Although if I go my car will be sitting in the parking lot where all good bone stockers should be...

-Todd

steve0677Jul-28-03 05:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#8447, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 6

bump

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

eclipse_gs_1512Jul-28-03 05:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8448, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 7

i'm gonna try and blaze outta work early and swing by for a while.....how late into the day is this gonna be going on?

2007 wrx

techboyAug-04-03 03:27 PM
1662 posts,
#8617, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 8

Ok, tomorrow is the final "meeting" before the show. So far we have tons of stuff to raffle off, including 5 hours of dyno time. Raffles are 2 and 5 dollars. Y100 will be there 11-1. Herbs hobby shop will be there selling die casts of various cars, a water ice guy and food vendor will be there, Xotic motorsports will be there photographing cars all day, and we tons of cars pre-registered all ready. Oh, and Holberts Porchse in Doylestown is adversisting it on there Marquee and Y100 is as well. Should be an awesome day. This is the only modern import/domestic car show that I know of of it's kind in the area - I can't wait. I hope you can guys can definately make it out even if you don't enter cars. Show runs from 12 - dusk. Car enteries are from 10 - 12 in the morning and we well take cars after 12 if space permits. For those of you I don't know, come look for me under the red/white tent - or look for my car - I have ten bucks that says it will be the only turbo charged NT there. - Chris

HRC Stage II w/FMIC

PowerEclipsesAug-06-03 06:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#8658, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 9

Hey guys, dont forget, this is for a damn good cause. I want to see some more people there.

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

RemyAug-06-03 06:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#8659, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 10

Sorry fellas my car hasnt moved in over 2 weeks. I have yet to figure out the problem

http://www.BerkshireCountyImports.com

TeamMetalJimAug-06-03 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2135 posts,
#8665, "RE: Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show - Aug. 9th"
In response to Reply # 11

I'm coming this year. Hopefully bringing my wife and baby girl too. Not exactly sure about that one yet, but I'll be there.

95 Eclipse RS : 5 speed
15.901 @ 88.34mph
Jeep TB writeup - http://www.dimensia.com:81/jimbo/JeepTBfor2gnt.html

techboyAug-08-03 05:35 AM
1662 posts,
#8714, "Tomorrow's Weather ...."
In response to Reply # 12
Aug-08-03 05:36 AM by techboy

Jim - if you want to meet me at my house at 8 tomorrow morning - I'll be leading the way down tomorrow. Of course I'm going early to setup, so if that's too early for you, you can just come later. I just wanted to throw that offer out there.

WEATHER - For those who have been watching the weather and may be concerned, so far they are only calling for scattered stuff so the show is still ON. If anything changes I'll post, but I doubt anything is going to change, it's just too big of and event to move around.

And YES, as George pointed out, this is for a great cause. My wife died of this 8 months ago. We were running this show long before she passed away, but this year's show has a little bit more special meaning to me b/c of it. Maybe we can help save someone else ...

HRC Stage II w/FMIC

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7975 Previous topic | Next topic