Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7897
View in linear mode

Subject: "SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTJul-07-03 07:39 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7897, "SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
Jul-07-03 08:25 AM by SILVERNT

AUG 13----BBQ baby back ribs, bbq chicken, burgers, hot dogs, shish-ka-bobs, anything u can think of thats bbqed, well have. after the bbq we will most likely relocate for cruisin/movie/or a trip to the local strip club. date will be around mid august, everyone is welcome to come, it will be located in the NW suburbs of Illinois, specifically Palatine. all who are interested or will need directions, email me at aemrs@hotmail.com or post here.
L8
Chris
PS:For the person that drives the furthest to get to the b-day bash, a free insulated carpet kit installed for free will be given, any color.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, Dark Ringleader, Jul-07-03 08:18 AM, #1
RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, SILVERNT, Jul-07-03 08:28 AM, #2
      RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, ThE oRACLe, Jul-07-03 08:40 AM, #3
           RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, Diceman19, Jul-07-03 04:05 PM, #4
                RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, SILVERNT, Jul-07-03 09:24 PM, #5
                     RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, TeamMichael_97RS, Jul-08-03 02:51 PM, #6
                          RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, FnNitWit81, Jul-08-03 03:28 PM, #7
                               RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, Diceman19, Jul-08-03 03:39 PM, #8
                                    RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, bullox, Jul-08-03 05:07 PM, #9
                                         RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, SILVERNT, Jul-08-03 08:13 PM, #10
                                              RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, babybeclipse, Jul-08-03 08:30 PM, #11
                                                   RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, grain, Jul-09-03 06:40 PM, #12
                                                        RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, bullox, Aug-13-03 10:24 PM, #13
RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, 95greenhrcgs, Aug-14-03 06:58 AM, #14
RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, eclipse_gs_1512, Aug-14-03 12:52 PM, #15
      RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, bullox, Aug-15-03 04:22 AM, #16
           RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!, eclipse_gs_1512, Aug-15-03 11:54 AM, #17

Dark RingleaderJul-07-03 08:18 AM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
869 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7899, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

You can count me in man!

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
94 Acura Integra GS-R 5-Speed
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:
Integra Type R Transmission with LSD
GReddy Turbo Kit (by end of summer hopefully)

chris2wire: you've been uber'd

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SILVERNTJul-07-03 08:28 AM
4543 posts,
#7900, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

1.Dark Ringleader-from maryland

ThE oRACLeJul-07-03 08:40 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1135 posts,
#7901, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

cant come but happy bday all the same

oRACLe's 1997 RS

ThE oRACLe says: "I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn ... and its non-dairy .."

Diceman19Jul-07-03 04:05 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#7913, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 3

dont think i will be able to make it because it will be sunday. going to a wedding the day before. following week is the shootout. week after that, going to NY to pick up a gsx, 11 hour drive back to indy. G/F wont be happy if i add more to the list for july. happy bday anyways.

you know i want some of that bbq chicken and ribs!!! fedex me some. ha ha.

SILVERNTJul-07-03 09:24 PM
4543 posts,
#7919, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 4

its not on the 13th, it will be mid aug

TeamMichael_97RSJul-08-03 02:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#7937, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 5

Let me know the plans.

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Una Salus Victus.

Mods List:
http://highlander.dsmpower.com/sig.htm

FnNitWit81Jul-08-03 03:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1861 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7939, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Wow....that would be one long ass road trip, I live in Ma.

But happy birthday anyhow..

Drop a few bills on a stripper for me..

And about this carpet thing... I need a black one for my ride, can you hook me up?

Diceman19Jul-08-03 03:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#7940, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 7
Jul-08-03 03:39 PM by Diceman19

mid august eh? i can probly do that. let me know some exact plans....and save me a piece of chicken!!!

my bday is on the 24th of august.

bulloxJul-08-03 05:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#7941, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 8
Jul-08-03 05:08 PM by bullox

I'd be willing to come down from Brew City as long as it is on a weekend...

SILVERNTJul-08-03 08:13 PM
4543 posts,
#7947, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 9

<<And about this carpet thing... I need a black one for my ride, can you hook me up?

Yes

<<I'd be willing to come down from Brew City as long as it is on a weekend...

Weekend it is

i will post plans, directions as soon as i know

babybeclipseJul-08-03 08:30 PM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7948, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 10

Happy B-day bro, You know when it comes to strip joint I'll be there as long as I'm not broke :-P Hopefully you'll be turbo then too

grainJul-09-03 06:40 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
#7973, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 11

damn, im going to be in chicago (orland park) the 2nd - 5th of august. maybe some other time.

bulloxAug-13-03 10:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#8869, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 12

Whatever happened to this???

95greenhrcgsAug-14-03 06:58 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#8879, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Cant make it either, but Happy B-day.......young buck.

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-14-03 12:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8887, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 14

slightly old post:rolleyes

2007 wrx

bulloxAug-15-03 04:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#8892, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 15

>slightly old post:rolleyes

the meet was planned for mid-august, so back atcha

eclipse_gs_1512Aug-15-03 11:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#8898, "RE: SILVERNT is turning 20!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 16

me=owne

2007 wrx

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7897 Previous topic | Next topic