Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7763
View in linear mode

Subject: "Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...." Previous topic | Next topic
bulloxJun-27-03 04:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7763, "Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...."

Let's get something together...

I know there are a few of us out there!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...., mitsuman297, Jun-30-03 10:23 AM, #1
RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...., whodatt1, Jul-01-03 09:46 AM, #2
      RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...., bullox, Jul-01-03 03:16 PM, #3
           RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...., mitsuman297, Jul-03-03 09:13 PM, #4
                RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...., Mr Pink, Jul-05-03 12:48 PM, #5
                     RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...., Godsesi, Jul-07-03 07:58 AM, #6
                          RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...., 41eclipse, Jul-08-03 05:47 PM, #7
                               RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...., Godsesi, Jul-09-03 05:09 AM, #8

mitsuman297Jun-30-03 10:23 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
560 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7790, "RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...."
In response to Reply # 0

i'm down with it. Come on guys, we gotta get something together.

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

whodatt1Jul-01-03 09:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#7802, "RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...."
In response to Reply # 1

well I'm down for it.. but I will be in chicago this july 4th weekend meeting some of the guys there and getting some work done on my car.. you guys should stop down or something....

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

bulloxJul-01-03 03:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6702 posts,
#7817, "RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...."
In response to Reply # 2

alright, here's a start...but we still need more peeps!

Come out of the closet Brew City 2GNT'ers, I see you out there

bump...

mitsuman297Jul-03-03 09:13 PM
560 posts,
#7860, "RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...."
In response to Reply # 3

hey bullox, you going to the shootout? Where are all the SE WI 2gnt'ers at?

winter project: custom t3/t4 turbo and some others

Mr PinkJul-05-03 12:48 PM
274 posts,
#7875, "RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...."
In response to Reply # 4

I'm from the Valley but I'd go to a Milwaukee meet, work depending. I work M-F 8-5 so for me it would probably have to be on a weekend or Friday night. We could just make it a Wisconsin meet or something since there isn't a whole lot of us. Hit me up on AIM (bengrim4) or email me (saltonaslug@yahoo.com) with some potential days and I'll see what's up.

http://www.kaptainmyke.com

GodsesiJul-07-03 07:58 AM
Member since Jun 10th 2003
36 posts,
#7898, "RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...."
In response to Reply # 5

yo i'm all for it

With GoDsEsI across the belly that proves you lost already

41eclipseJul-08-03 05:47 PM
Member since Mar 17th 2002
266 posts,
#7943, "RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...."
In response to Reply # 6

I'd be in, pending my crazy shiftwork schedule. I'm up in green bay, but I'm originaly from the Brew City and have family that still live down there. We should have a meet at WIR in Kaukauna or Great Lakes Dragway in union grove. BTW Did you get the prokits installed Chris?

GodsesiJul-09-03 05:09 AM
Member since Jun 10th 2003
36 posts,
#7950, "RE: Milwaukee area 2GNT'ers...."
In response to Reply # 7

mitsuman297 now your background with your car looks like i've been down there before

i dont mind gtreat lakes dragway the other place i never hered of

With GoDsEsI across the belly that proves you lost already

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7763 Previous topic | Next topic