Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7465
View in linear mode

Subject: "CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS" Previous topic | Next topic
Dark RingleaderJun-11-03 09:34 AM
Member since Jan 23rd 2003
869 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7465, "CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"

I'm scheduling a meet and huge 2gnt BBQ and weekend long meet in my hometown of Ocean City, Maryland its a resort town right on the beach, tons of women, beer, food, fun, cars etc. Cooking will be hosted by my grandfather who is the most amazing chef I have ever had the pleasure of eating their food. Basically friday will be a meet and greet and a car show, with awards followed by cruising our nice strip, Saturday is battle of the go-karts at speed world followed by dinner and award presentation at Hooters!! (woohoo!) Sunday for those who can make it we will have our own 2gnt shootout at the track, lemme know some weekend dates that would work good for you guys, just make sure you give everyone enough time to arrange for a place to stay, I can fit some people at my house and theres a Comfort Inn like a block away from my house. Gimme some input guys!!!

(note to mods: I had this posted under a different topic that didn't grab as much attention so I posted this one instead, please delete the other one called "Calling all mid-atlantic 2gnters")

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
94 Acura Integra GS-R 5-Speed
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:
Integra Type R Transmission with LSD
GReddy Turbo Kit (by end of summer hopefully)

chris2wire: you've been uber'd

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Remy, Jun-11-03 10:17 AM, #1
RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, lonnie1977, Jun-11-03 04:11 PM, #2
      RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Dualgen2, Jun-11-03 05:29 PM, #3
           RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Dark Ringleader, Jun-11-03 06:11 PM, #4
                RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Malenko, Jun-12-03 07:45 PM, #5
                     RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Dark Ringleader, Jun-13-03 04:08 AM, #6
                          RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, icedout, Jun-13-03 07:01 AM, #7
                               RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Dark Ringleader, Jun-13-03 07:47 AM, #8
                                    RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, MITSURACER, Jun-14-03 07:16 AM, #9
                                         RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, CaptinMorgan97, Jun-14-03 07:20 PM, #10
                                              RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Dark Ringleader, Jun-14-03 10:33 PM, #11
                                                   RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, GShocka04, Jun-15-03 01:19 PM, #12
                                                        RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Dark Ringleader, Jun-17-03 03:25 PM, #13
                                                             RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, CaptinMorgan97, Jun-17-03 04:14 PM, #14
                                                                  RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Dualgen2, Jun-18-03 05:12 PM, #15
                                                                       RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, PowerEclipses, Jun-20-03 06:41 AM, #16
                                                                            RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, jerseystyle1, Jun-28-03 04:00 AM, #17
                                                                                 RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, CaptinMorgan97, Jun-29-03 10:59 AM, #18
                                                                                      RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Dark Ringleader, Jun-29-03 03:50 PM, #19
                                                                                           RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Dark Ringleader, Jun-29-03 04:01 PM, #20
                                                                                                RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, Dark Ringleader, Jul-11-03 02:00 PM, #21
                                                                                                     RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS, invaznGST, Jul-20-03 01:21 PM, #22

RemyJun-11-03 10:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7466, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 0

If my car is running correctly and we can get a few guys coming from my area I wouldnt mind taking a road trip

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

lonnie1977Jun-11-03 04:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
364 posts,
#7472, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 1

I should be coming down for the 9-10th or the 16-17th of Augest and maybe in between for vacation with a bunch of my boys.

1998 Eclipse GS,Hahn Stage 2 Turbo Kit w/ Missing Link and Vortech SFMU,TurboXS Type H RFL, Turbo XS HP Boost Controller, Corbins Digital A/F Gauge,Apex N1 Exhaust,Autometer Gauges

Dualgen2Jun-11-03 05:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#7474, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 2

Ill be in Ocean City from the 19-22 of June w/ some friends. I'm not driving my car though unforunately. I drove it down to import week this past weekend and I saw a lot of Eclipses. Defiantely hit me up on AIM if anyone wants to meet up on the boardwalk or something.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

Dark RingleaderJun-11-03 06:11 PM
869 posts,
#7476, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 3

Tenative date right now is the weekend of July the 11th, how does that sound to everyone?

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:

MalenkoJun-12-03 07:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#7492, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 4

fine by me, I'll be stage 3 or 4 by then

Dark RingleaderJun-13-03 04:08 AM
869 posts,
#7494, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 5

awesome thom, see if you can get any 2gnt's from DEDSM to come down as well

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:

icedoutJun-13-03 07:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3139 posts,
#7501, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 6

i hope that you are showing up too the dsm shootout on sat jun 14 which is tomorrow........... look at the other thread for details

2006 WW IX MR
2003 BBY EVO VIII (sold)
256.9WHP & 277.9torque
http://s90395832.onlinehome.us/forum//index.php?sid=a70942a7f65043e6c873e12dcd300692

1998 Eclipse RS --show car--

Dark RingleaderJun-13-03 07:47 AM
869 posts,
#7502, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 7
Jun-13-03 07:49 AM by Dark Ringleader

I'm going to try and make it my car is going through some issues now (see general 2gnt forum for details) but I won't be able to leave until like noon tommorow what time does everything end, also send me an email with some of your cell phone numbers so I can get up with you guys if I make it. scratch that don't email me, just hit me up on AIM, or if the mods don't mind I'll post my cell here and you can give me a call later so I can put your number in that way. 443-497-0340

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:

MITSURACERJun-14-03 07:16 AM
Member since Jun 07th 2003
159 posts,
#7526, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 8

im down. ill be coming from virginia beach va. just let me know what weekend. kneef@mitscher.navy.mil

CaptinMorgan97Jun-14-03 07:20 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
282 posts,
#7530, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 9

im down, should have my new car by then, wouldx be nice to roll down with the top down, just hope it dont rain...considering this crappy md weather

***2 weeks soon...1999 Porsche Boxster Black Pearl, with tan leather interior, 5 speed, 18" turbo wheels, aero kit, with only 25K miles.***

Dark RingleaderJun-14-03 10:33 PM
869 posts,
#7531, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 10

Yea I won't be rollin in the 2gnt anymore, after today's events its toasted (check for sale forum to see that I'm parting it out) but I'll be in the new ride which has yet to be determined but it's probably going to be a 1g awd

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:

GShocka04Jun-15-03 01:19 PM
Member since Nov 11th 2002
189 posts,
#7533, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 11

the 11th is my b-day, so ill have to see if im comin or not. i prob will after work since my parents will already be over there so ill have a place to say, ill let you know as the date comes closer.

Dark RingleaderJun-17-03 03:25 PM
869 posts,
#7627, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 12

cool any one else up for it, I don't want this to flop!

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:

CaptinMorgan97Jun-17-03 04:14 PM
282 posts,
#7629, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 13

ill bring some food and beverages, maybe badmittin?(sp)

***2 weeks soon...1999 Porsche Boxster Lapis Blue, with Greyleather interior, 5 speed, 18" BBS wheels, aero kit, with only 33K miles, traction control, Grey top.

Dualgen2Jun-18-03 05:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#7656, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 14

Im going to OC Thursday night! (tomorrow) So hit me up (301) 922-4928. My hotel is on the boardwalk right where that huge shark at ripley's believe it or not is so if you want to meet on the boardwalk it will take me 5 secs to get there. Not driving the clipse though.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

PowerEclipsesJun-20-03 06:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3215 posts,
#7684, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 15

maybe ill come for the weekend man

Boca Raton, Florida
95 Eclipse GS- sold
99 Eclipse GSX- 386awhp
98 Eclipse GS- sold
92 Prelude

jerseystyle1Jun-28-03 04:00 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
3135 posts,
#7770, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 16

This still on?

Allan
2008 Magnetic Black 350z NISMO /1976 Austin Mini 1098 Special (export)

Member# 1980

CaptinMorgan97Jun-29-03 10:59 AM
282 posts,
#7778, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 17

as far as i know yes...itll be a blast finaly beable to meet some of yea

***2 weeks soon...1999 Porsche Boxster Lapis Blue, with Greyleather interior, 5 speed, 18" BBS wheels, aero kit, with only 33K miles, traction control, Grey top.

Dark RingleaderJun-29-03 03:50 PM
869 posts,
#7782, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 18

yea man it's still on, email me zach@beachin.net or hit me up on AIM for the addy, and I'll post some hotel info if you guys need to room up, I figure you can fit like 3 people to a room or more, so it will make costs cheaper on all of you.

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:

Dark RingleaderJun-29-03 04:01 PM
869 posts,
#7783, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 19

Alright guys heres all the hotel info for the comfort inn near my house, if you're looking for another hotel lemme know, this one has good rates and it's where the tuners people stayed for their meet down here;

The address:

(MD047) Comfort Inn Gold Coast
11201 Coastal Hwy.
Ocean City, MD, US (410) 524-3000

heres a link where you can make reservations and whatnot, its the weekend of the 11th/12th/13th

http://www1.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/ArrivalInfo?hotel=MD047&sid=3RFGi.22i4v5UYI.1

You'd be better off calling though. If you need any additional info as always hit me up on AIM or email zach@beachin.net.

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:

Dark RingleaderJul-11-03 02:00 PM
869 posts,
#8014, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 20

Hey guys the date got pushed back basically since not many people responded and no one let me know they got reservations so we are shooting for early august giving us some more time to plan, PLEASE let me know if you're interested.

FOR SALE PM Me for info:
Red '95 GS ATX with mods

New Ride:
Comptech Intake
Tein S-Tech
On the way:

invaznGSTJul-20-03 01:21 PM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
#8202, "RE: CALLING ALL MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA, DE AND SURROUNDING AREA 2GNTERS"
In response to Reply # 21

ocean city is too far :x..i'll stick to the northern VA DSM meets

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7465 Previous topic | Next topic