Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7275
View in linear mode

Subject: "Houston 2gNT Meet" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamAvengerMay-27-03 09:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7275, "Houston 2gNT Meet"

Hey Houston guys,

We need to get together again. Currently I have a few people that have said ok to June 8th (it's a Sunday). It's been far too long since we all got together. So far I have confirmations from the following people ...

Thura (me)
Dino (DarkOne)
Joe (Shogun98RS)
Jason (iamnotwhoiam)

Mike J.?, Mike S.? Anyone else in the area? Brynden?

Nothing is planned currently so throw out some ideas.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Houston 2gNT Meet, iamnotwhoiam, May-28-03 09:36 AM, #1
RE: Houston 2gNT Meet, Shogun98-rs, May-28-03 12:53 PM, #2
      RE: Houston 2gNT Meet, ModeratorEvuLFleA, May-28-03 01:38 PM, #3
RE: Houston 2gNT Meet, Caribeno, May-30-03 02:31 AM, #4
RE: Houston 2gNT Meet, TeamAvenger, May-30-03 05:26 AM, #5
RE: Houston 2gNT Meet, iamnotwhoiam, Jun-02-03 10:04 AM, #6
RE: Houston 2gNT Meet, TeamAvenger, Jun-02-03 12:03 PM, #7
      RE: Houston 2gNT Meet, iamnotwhoiam, Jun-03-03 04:57 AM, #8
           RE: Houston 2gNT Meet, TeamAvenger, Jun-03-03 05:13 AM, #9
Here's the Plan, TeamAvenger, Jun-03-03 11:21 AM, #10
Freeway CLOSED!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jun-07-03 03:42 AM, #11

iamnotwhoiamMay-28-03 09:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7281, "RE: Houston 2gNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 0

sweetness!

-Jason

97 Talon ESi-T (forever in progress...)

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677
My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Iamnotwhoiam
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/iamnotwhoiam/Talon/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Shogun98-rsMay-28-03 12:53 PM
Member since May 28th 2003
27 posts,
#7284, "RE: Houston 2gNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 1

im awake from my 1 yr nap people....holly snap what happened to 2ngt.com... like the new look though
count me in for the get together!

HOUSTON 2gnt
www.geocities.com/j_rangel@sbcglobal.net/
auto-star stage III 18psi..."hey tranny u still there"??

ModeratorEvuLFleAMay-28-03 01:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#7285, "RE: Houston 2gNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 2

>im awake from my 1 yr nap people....holly snap what happened
>to 2ngt.com... like the new look though
> count me in for the get together!

Whoa it's Joe. Run that auto @ 18 psi at the track yet?

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

CaribenoMay-30-03 02:31 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2002
123 posts,
#7317, "RE: Houston 2gNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 0

I'd definately like to meet up with you guys, but I'll only be in Houston for HIN on the 7th. Anyone at all from Texas going to attend?

Texas

TeamAvengerMay-30-03 05:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#7318, "RE: Houston 2gNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm not planning to go. I have to finish up some last body work stuff and I have a company function to go to in the evening. But if you want to meet up let me know. AIM me at thxturtle.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

iamnotwhoiamJun-02-03 10:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#7337, "RE: Houston 2gNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 0

ok.. for whatever is planned.. my sunday is going to be busy from 1-5 ish for church.. just to let everyone know.. cause i definately want to meet up too.

-Jason

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677

TeamAvengerJun-02-03 12:03 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#7338, "RE: Houston 2gNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 6

1-5!!?? That's like the whole day. Ok ... that just blew the plans I had out of the water. I'm out for dinner so I can't do much in the evening. Leaves the morning ... that ain't gonna happen with us ... I know most of up barely wake up before 11 on the weekends ...

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

iamnotwhoiamJun-03-03 04:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2361 posts,
#7344, "RE: Houston 2gNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 7

any reason we cant do it on sat...

-Jason

95 GS (Gone)
16.74@83.18mph
119.8 whp - 113.3 lbs/ft

2GNT #677

TeamAvengerJun-03-03 05:13 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#7345, "RE: Houston 2gNT Meet"
In response to Reply # 8

I have tickets to an Astros game Saturday night. Though I guess we could meet up either during the day (I may be busy though) or late that night. Anyone else want to chime in here?

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

TeamAvengerJun-03-03 11:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#7355, "Here's the Plan"
In response to Reply # 0

Ok, this is what's gonna go down tentatively. Were gonna meet up at Dino's brother-in-laws house out in Deerpark (no one gets to complain about distance since I live farther west that anyone of you guys ). Eat some BBQ, talk, play some foosball(sp?), air hockey, drink alot, etc.

For those that have read this thread you know the details. Call me if you need any more. Also, for those that haven't responded/read the thread someone that knows there phone numbers ... call and let them know.

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneJun-07-03 03:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#7392, "Freeway CLOSED!"
In response to Reply # 10
Jun-07-03 04:00 AM by DarkOne

Okay guys - here's bad news. Hwy 225 at Beltway 8 is CLOSED from 6-6 to 6-9 for construction. You're going to have to take I-45 all the way south to beltway. Call for directions, or an address for MapQuest. If i don't answer, keep calling, or email me. My cell sucks.

Am i supplying the meat, or are we doing a BBQ-what-ya-brung kinda thing? burnwhatyabrung would be cooler, so i don't have to worry about making things edible enough for the non-spicy guys.

...and anyone who wants to meet up that isn't a local who has my cell number (aka not Jason, Joe, Thura, Sorensen, Jury, jake, dave.. you know who you are) PM me for a contact number. FYI, this is TOMORROW, SUNDAY the 8TH from 6PM until whenever. My bro'n'law doesn't work Mondays, and i've been on a work-from-home-or-not-at-all-on-Monday streak for the last month, so... bring it. You have officially been challenged, and yes i will own you all at foosball (AND DARTS!!) if i drink enough.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7275 Previous topic | Next topic