Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7050
View in linear mode

Subject: "KC People! Making it official." Previous topic | Next topic
ErikMay-16-03 06:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7050, "KC People! Making it official."

Next week on Saturday at 106th & Metcalf Hooters. I want a time that would be good for everybody! Hopefully the weather will cooperate enough to get some pics! I'll give the place a call and see if they will reserve a section for us if I can get an early head count.

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: KC People! Making it official., Erik, May-17-03 07:29 PM, #1
RE: KC People! Making it official., OZ_GS, May-18-03 04:13 AM, #2
      RE: KC People! Making it official., Erik, May-18-03 08:36 AM, #3
           RE: KC People! Making it official., Twiste, May-18-03 04:53 PM, #4
                RE: KC People! Making it official., KSeclipse, May-19-03 06:48 AM, #5
                     RE: KC People! Making it official., OZ_GS, May-19-03 10:29 AM, #6
                          RE: KC People! Making it official., Erik, May-19-03 04:04 PM, #7
                               RE: KC People! Making it official., OZ_GS, May-19-03 06:23 PM, #8
                                    RE: KC People! Making it official., Erik, May-19-03 06:51 PM, #9
                                         RE: KC People! Making it official., sek95GS, May-20-03 02:30 PM, #10
                                              RE: KC People! Making it official., Erik, May-20-03 05:14 PM, #11
                                                   RE: KC People! Making it official., OZ_GS, May-23-03 03:23 AM, #12
                                                        RE: KC People! Making it official., Erik, May-23-03 05:04 AM, #13
                                                             RE: KC People! Making it official., Twiste, May-23-03 05:21 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: KC People! Making it official., OZ_GS, May-23-03 05:33 AM, #15
                                                                       KCMO E-mails corrections?, Erik, May-23-03 07:11 AM, #16

ErikMay-17-03 07:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7057, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 0

Bumpin so I can get a time to try to reserve something over there. C'mon fellas (and ladies), I know somebody wants to see some...uhh... chicken wings! OZ_GS just swapped kid weekends so he can go! At least I know one guy wants to see some chicken wings!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OZ_GSMay-18-03 04:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#7060, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 1

CHICKEN WINGS!!!! I MUST SEE CHICKEN WINGS!!

Nobody checks this section....Send everyone an email or something to get them looking at this thread. As far as a time, anytime after like 7. I was thinking 8:00 would be cool. We could eat, enjoy some scenery, then cruise around a bit.

Chad

MODS:
3" PVC CAI, GST Muffler, Greddy 4-1 Header, AFX UDP, 55 mm bored TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Corbin intake spacer, gutted cat, Apexi S-AFC, KYB AGX Struts, Eibach Prokits, Excel TZ-10 Rims

ErikMay-18-03 08:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#7062, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 2

I'm down for 8 too. Figures, why in the hell would I post it here? I don't even look here. I'll mail the people's.

TwisteMay-18-03 04:53 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#7070, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 3

dont know if you emailed me but 8 is perfect for me also

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

KSeclipseMay-19-03 06:48 AM
Member since Oct 27th 2002
899 posts,
#7077, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 4

i work till nine but i could come afterwork

Nos Fogger Kit,AemCAI, TopFuel UDP, pacesetter cat-back, ARD bored 57mm t.b., P&P intake mani, Ractive front/rear strut bars,rear tie bar,eibach sportlines,tokico blues, morosso wires, ngkIX plugs, konig subzeros,proj. heads,gunmetal tails, rev.indiglow gauges,reverse light mod

OZ_GSMay-19-03 10:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#7083, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 5

Dude email me and I will reply with my cell number...that way if we are hangin elsewhere you can meet up with us.

Chad

MODS:
3" PVC CAI, GST Muffler, Greddy 4-1 Header, AFX UDP, 55 mm bored TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Corbin intake spacer, gutted cat, Apexi S-AFC, KYB AGX Struts, Eibach Prokits, Excel TZ-10 Rims

ErikMay-19-03 04:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#7084, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 6

I need Ryan's E-mail. I also heard that 24 hr fitness on 119th is the place to go. Keep in mind that I heard it from some kid at work this past weekend. Can any OP guys verify that this is a good place to hang out, or just another poser place. Oh yeah my car broke on the way back to Pitt last night. I'm very tired of the f*cking car breaking the week before meets!

OZ_GSMay-19-03 06:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#7086, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 7

No excuses Erik!!

Fix it and bring it!!

hehe

Chad

MODS:

ErikMay-19-03 06:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#7088, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 8

SHADUP! I need a tap (maybe a helicoil) and a compression tester and BAM, back on the road. If the dealer has my gaskets in stock tomorrow, I'm as good as gold I "think".

sek95GSMay-20-03 02:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
406 posts,
#7106, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 9

u bastards, what damn weekend are u guys talkin about, ill be in the kc area the 30th or 31st, but not the the f*ckin 24th. i already have plans this weekend. so u better eat all the tits and ass, umm, i mean chicken wings that u can for me.

chad, where the hell ya been, hit me up.

u too, stuck up erik, j/k

G

ErikMay-20-03 05:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#7110, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 10

yeah, this weekend. 8pm at Hooters. I'm gonna finish the car hopefully by thursday at the latest(dealer has my gaskets on thurs) and I'm gonna see if there's any compression left in this motor tomorrow. Even if it doesn't, I'll probably drive it to KC anyway.
Chad-- I've started the list but I think that I'm missing some names still. I'll mail you with what I got so far.

OZ_GSMay-23-03 03:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#7224, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 11

ROLL CALL!!!!

Who all is going tomorrow????

I will be there.

Chad

MODS:

ErikMay-23-03 05:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#7225, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 12

Chad do I sense an urgency to see boobies??? I'll be there. Just not sure how I'm getting there. I got all my gaskets and I still have compression, so hopefully it will run this afternoon. The car was more apart before the last meet, so that gives me a ton of confidence.

TwisteMay-23-03 05:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2644 posts,
#7226, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 13

Ill go if im not grounded.. f*in parents...

2003 Acura RSX Type-S
15.042 @ 93.06
Devon
Creator of one of the longest and most controversial posts in 2gnt history...
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=38&topic_id=112462&mesg_id=112462&page=

Originally posted by KaptainMyke
this is the greatest topic posting i have ever seen, in my entire life on the internet.

great story
great attempt at racism
dino goes batshit
i spilt my juice
i can't see my keyboard to type

this is great.

Originally posted by nappyjim
make sure you let her know what the dillyo is. just tell her you was the peanut butter and she was the jelly and that night, God decided to make a peanut butter n jelly sandwhich. But let her know God dont eat peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches everyday.

OZ_GSMay-23-03 05:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
#7227, "RE: KC People! Making it official."
In response to Reply # 14

AHHH BOOBIES!!

hehe

Just do your best Erik... Looks like Sunday I am gonna try and get going on my stereo install. You are welcome to come and hang out/help out.

Were you able to email Chip od KSeclipse? Also any idea if Ryan is still gonna hang with us?

Chad

MODS:

ErikMay-23-03 07:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
#7231, "KCMO E-mails corrections?"
In response to Reply # 15

This is what I have. I'm shit with names so please mail me and identify which E-mail is yours. These mails have been sent and that is all the mails that I have. If you want to be on the "list" just respond to a post in the PITS or mail me.

skatetrash666@aol.com (need name)
eclipseturbors@yahoo.com Erik
OZ_GS@sbcglobal.net Chad
turbogs@cox.net (know who you are)
VanHalenMan@aol.com (need name)
Twiste2@yahoo.com (know who you are)

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7050 Previous topic | Next topic