Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6826
View in linear mode

Subject: "Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!" Previous topic | Next topic
babybeclipseApr-28-03 05:45 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6826, "Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"

OK, I've been tellin people about this for kinda a while now. But, It's time to make an official post.

**So Far** the next IL 2gnt meet will be at my House during my engine/trans pull for rebuild.

Were-1036 Dartmouth Dr. Bartlett IL 60103

When-May 24th whatever time everyone gets there. I'm starting the work on the car the min. I get up.

PS- It's also my little bro's (sorta little junior in HS) Birthday. Be sure to tell him happy 17th.

Everyone is invited. I'll also have a BBQ going. I'm only buying food/brew for a special cirlce of people. So everyone bring something to pitch in. Chips, dips and chicks always welcome If your not bringing food just pitch a few bucks in so someone can make a run to Jewell/Dominicks.

Oh, Vector Racing should be there. If you haven't seen this Eclipse you haven't seen one of the cleanest show/(sorta race ) cars around.

PPS-Fellow 420a owners (such as neon/avenger owners will also be there) are welcome to join in the fun.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-28-03 10:48 AM, #1
RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, whodatt1, Apr-28-03 12:09 PM, #2
      RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, babybeclipse, Apr-28-03 06:14 PM, #3
           RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, Cereal5, Apr-29-03 04:46 AM, #4
                RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, SILVERNT, Apr-29-03 05:25 PM, #5
                     RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, babybeclipse, Apr-29-03 06:28 PM, #6
                          RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-30-03 06:45 AM, #7
                               RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, whodatt1, Apr-30-03 09:40 AM, #8
                                    RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, SILVERNT, Apr-30-03 10:07 AM, #9
                                         RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, babybeclipse, May-02-03 04:21 PM, #10
                                              RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, 2hot97GS, May-03-03 04:02 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, Diceman19, May-04-03 07:09 PM, #12
                                                        RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, Moderatorxcasbonx, May-05-03 04:00 AM, #13
                                                             RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, babybeclipse, May-05-03 10:18 AM, #14
                                                                  RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, babybeclipse, May-07-03 02:49 PM, #15
                                                                       RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, Diceman19, May-22-03 10:53 AM, #16
                                                                            RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, babybeclipse, May-22-03 07:49 PM, #17
                                                                                 RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, sinesis333, May-23-03 10:30 PM, #18
                                                                                      RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!, SILVERNT, May-24-03 09:27 AM, #19

TeamMichael_97RSApr-28-03 10:48 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6829, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow, Greg's going to come out and play.

I really need to get moving on my Headgasket here then don't I?

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

whodatt1Apr-28-03 12:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6830, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 1

if the car is ready I will drive my butt down there from Madison!

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

babybeclipseApr-28-03 06:14 PM
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6838, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 2

yup, Gregs been getting more and more active as the weather has been getting better.

Madison? hmmm, would you happen to know Phill with the black 86 corolla? WoW Madison Wisconsin, I gotta give you props for your dedication

Cereal5Apr-29-03 04:46 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#6841, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 3

Bah, you keep picking dates that I'm out of town. I'm only gonna be home for the 1st two weekends in may. Anything going on then?

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

SILVERNTApr-29-03 05:25 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#6864, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 4

bring chicks and dip? dude, you said you wanted chicks with dicks! jk bro, of course ill be there brian, after all we do hang out 1-2 times a week, lol.

babybeclipseApr-29-03 06:28 PM
3083 posts,
#6865, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 5

>after all we do
>hang out 1-2 times a week, lol.

Thats only cause u never have gas money and I'm trying not to drive cause of the trans

We broke asses lol

TeamMichael_97RSApr-30-03 06:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#6869, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 6

>We broke asses lol

broke? or broken? if you didn't drive like a madman Brian you might have a car intact

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

whodatt1Apr-30-03 09:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2531 posts,
#6870, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 7

yeah madison WI.. it's been a while since I have seen Greg and Mikey! and it would be cool to meet some of you guys also.

-97 GS (First project, 299 whp)(sold)
- 97 RS 2.6 last numbers: 306hp, 352tq @16psi (Dead, parted out)
- 99 GS OZ, Hahn Kit, 56k miles (Sold)
--------
- 00 Nissan Maxima GLE (Daily Driver)
- 02 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

SILVERNTApr-30-03 10:07 AM
4543 posts,
#6871, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 8

>broke? or broken? if you didn't drive like a madman Brian you might have a car intact

can you blame him mike? all he wants is to be able to shift higher than 6k, lol, autos are funny

babybeclipseMay-02-03 04:21 PM
3083 posts,
#6883, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 9

so who thinks they are coming?

2hot97GSMay-03-03 04:02 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#6889, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 10

food and cars.. im there... if theres food cars boobies and booze..... ill never leave.. until its all gone atleast. lol

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

Diceman19May-04-03 07:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#6895, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 11

id come man but i live in indy and 4 hours is a little much of a drive just for a BBQ and hang out. sorry. dont mean to be a spoil sport but you guys have fun!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
1998 Eclipse RS. Nothing great here.
Added the turbo wing and lowered it
down. More to come.

ModeratorxcasbonxMay-05-03 04:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
#6898, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 12

I may be in attendance as well, would be nice to meet some fellow 2GNT'ers.

96 Talon ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram intake
magnecore 8.5mm wires
blocked off EGR
front/rear strut tower bars
GSX dual piston calipers

babybeclipseMay-05-03 10:18 AM
3083 posts,
#6900, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 13

The more the better.
and Diceman19- It's kool if you can't make it and it's not just a BBQ and chillin. I'll be pulling my engine/trans for my upcoming rebuild.

babybeclipseMay-07-03 02:49 PM
3083 posts,
#6942, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 14

anyone else goin?

I should have my Gottude turbo kit for all to see as well I'm just waiting for the final R and D then it's on its way here

Diceman19May-22-03 10:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#7188, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 15

man i was thinking about it and now i want to come, but i cant. i have previous engagements. i would though. come to think of it, 4 hours is not that long. well. i wish i could now. i am gonna be rebuilding my engine here in the next few months and the exp would be good. sorry again. lets have another one. who wants to pull their engine out now near indy?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
1998 Eclipse RS. Nothing great here.
Added the turbo wing and lowered it
down. More to come.

babybeclipseMay-22-03 07:49 PM
3083 posts,
#7207, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 16

Don't trip. It's kool. Next week I'll need to start the thing and "partially tune" it. I just want it to be safe to drive and break in a bit. Then I'll be making a trip to the dyno for "fine" tuning.

sinesis333May-23-03 10:30 PM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
#7241, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 17

Chris.....check your private messages or mail....I'm not going to be online at all Sat. morning...give me a call so I have a way to get in touch with you guys.

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

SILVERNTMay-24-03 09:27 AM
4543 posts,
#7244, "RE: Next IL 2gnt/420a meet/fest!"
In response to Reply # 18

done

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6826 Previous topic | Next topic