Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6780
View in linear mode

Subject: "Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamMichael_97RSApr-24-03 08:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6780, "Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune."

The head gasket project will be comensing shortly. (I'm out of toen this weekend, but after that I'm tearing/tearing off the head to replace the head gasket and upgrade the top end a bit. Once she is back together I want to get everybody out on a Tuesday night to Route 66, Joliet and have a fun night of drag racing.

I don't care if you are bone stock, or insanely fast (Yes Bill, I'm refering to the RS). I would love to get a night when you all could come out and have a great time.

Let me know what you guys have planned for Tuesday nights or any conflicts in May on specific Tuesdays. Lets get out to the drag strip before it gets really hot!

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune., SILVERNT, Apr-24-03 09:41 AM, #1
RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune., 2hot97GS, Apr-25-03 06:56 AM, #2
RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune., 95_ESi_Person, Apr-26-03 08:27 PM, #3
      RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune., sinesis333, May-06-03 12:30 AM, #4
           RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune., TeamMichael_97RS, May-06-03 06:36 AM, #5
                RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune., 2hot97GS, May-06-03 05:46 PM, #6
                     RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune., 95_ESi_Person, May-07-03 02:15 PM, #7

SILVERNTApr-24-03 09:41 AM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6781, "RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune."
In response to Reply # 0

u know im there

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2hot97GSApr-25-03 06:56 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#6791, "RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune."
In response to Reply # 0

syncro.... we dont need no stinkin syncro. ill go.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

95_ESi_PersonApr-26-03 08:27 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#6812, "RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune."
In response to Reply # 2

just say when and i'll try and take off work, if i have a job. i also need a new HG. hopefully will have that done before the meet... or no racing for me oh yeah, and the leaky trans thing.

sinesis333May-06-03 12:30 AM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
#6906, "RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune."
In response to Reply # 3

Sound like you can count me in too then. Makes it alot easier to blow off class for this knowing that I'm not the only one
I'll probably be converting my car back to bone stock, just so I can get realistic base #'s to build on. My warranty is almost up....let the fun begin.

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

TeamMichael_97RSMay-06-03 06:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#6911, "RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune."
In response to Reply # 4

>Sound like you can count me in too then. Makes it alot easier
>to blow off class for this knowing that I'm not the only one
>

Muwahahahaaaaaa! Yeah I'll just make up class on a Thursday, with Martin, Sensei.

The heads gets to the machine shop tomorrow (only day they are there late enough for me to make it there after work). I missed my chance on Saturday. Hopefully have it back for the weekend, but that's a short time-frame, not sure. So probably go in the weekend of the 17th.

So maybe look for a 27th trip to 66?

15.9 @ 86.7mph

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Cams, Hooker Header, ERT/Catco Cat, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

2hot97GSMay-06-03 05:46 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#6921, "RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune."
In response to Reply # 5

id prefer to go to great lakes. less crowd, more relaxed.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

95_ESi_PersonMay-07-03 02:15 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#6939, "RE: Route 66, Joliet, IL. Planning end of May, Tuesay night Test and Tune."
In response to Reply # 6

where is great lakes dragaway? I live in woodstock, so i'm prolly about 45min to an hour from there.

Great Lakes would be good too, my car has problems every time it drives south.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6780 Previous topic | Next topic