Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6661
View in linear mode

Subject: "Car Show and Base Contest New York- June 14th Saturday Look" Previous topic | Next topic
Ohsofast16Apr-14-03 04:46 AM
Member since Feb 06th 2002
207 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6661, "Car Show and Base Contest New York- June 14th Saturday Look"

hey whats up guys , My name is Jared and I got a store in Douglaston NY. for any one in the areaI am putting together a small imcarshow/base contest. dont have room for alot of cars but its still gonna be hot haveing alot of premotional stuff giving lots of stuff away for free.. gonna have people can bring their own food and stuf we are gonna be bbq-ing. Im looking for aDJ too so if any one does that kindathing let me know ill have more info on this in the future I dont chek the boards too mcuh so if you have any comments or questions please email me

Hydrowarp@aol.com thanks

Jared-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RemyApr-14-03 12:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6669, "RE: Car Show and Base Contest New York- June 14th Saturday Look"
In response to Reply # 0

count me in..

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse_gs_1512Apr-14-03 12:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#6670, "RE: Car Show and Base Contest New York- June 14th Saturday Look"
In response to Reply # 1

how close are you to new jersey? i'd love to come and check it out!

2007 wrx

RemyApr-15-03 07:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#6676, "RE: Car Show and Base Contest New York- June 14th Saturday Look"
In response to Reply # 2

His shop is 10-15 min from GWB tops.

95 gs-t
6 bolt swap
T-2small turbo
15 Psi
Joe P mbc
Greddy uip
Greddy lip
Greddy bov
Supra smic
Borla cat back exhaust
Gutted cat

Ohsofast16Apr-23-03 04:26 AM
Member since Feb 06th 2002
207 posts,
#6752, "RE: Car Show and Base Contest New York- June 14th Saturday Look"
In response to Reply # 3

yea I am about 10 min from al the bridges (white, stone gwb,throgs neck)

as far as how close I am to nj it depends I can get to englishtown in 45 min from my shop. Anyway sorry I havent responded Im buisy with the store and with my car and dont get to chek the board too much. anyway yea ill be keeping you updated by the middle of may

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6661 Previous topic | Next topic