Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6519
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Illinois meet" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
SILVERNTMar-31-03 07:57 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6519, "Illinois meet"

Who is willing to come out to the nw burbs, or around that area? i know at least 4 dsm guys that will come, including babybeclipse from the board. no date is set yet, i just wanna see whos interested
thanks
chris

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
SILVERNTApr-20-03 08:17 AM
4543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6706, "RE: Illinois meet - 4/20/03 starts @ 3-4pm"
In response to Reply # 39

who is coming, we only have a few hours

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

sinesis333Apr-20-03 10:29 AM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
#6707, "RE: Illinois meet - 4/20/03 starts @ 3-4pm"
In response to Reply # 41

I should be there man......just haven't had time to respond....

Anyone else???

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

2hot97GSApr-20-03 10:46 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#6708, "RE: Illinois meet - 4/20/03 starts @ 3-4pm"
In response to Reply # 42

ill be there...leaving in 15 mins

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

2hot97GSApr-20-03 04:38 PM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
#6709, "RE: Illinois meet - 4/20/03 starts @ 3-4pm"
In response to Reply # 43

good meet... glad to meet all of you.... hope its not so cold and nasty next time..

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

babybeclipseApr-20-03 07:02 PM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6716, "RE: Illinois meet - 4/20/03 starts @ 3-4pm"
In response to Reply # 44
Apr-20-03 07:03 PM by babybeclipse

>good meet... glad to meet all of you.... hope its not so cold
>and nasty next time..

I hope you guys don't get to drunk at my meet

Ya, it's nice to see new faces. We should have more of these.

Travis, next meet (after my meeting) we gotta go drifting to "brake " the motor in

SILVERNTApr-20-03 08:34 PM
4543 posts,
#6718, "RE: Illinois meet - 4/20/03 starts @ 3-4pm"
In response to Reply # 45

but you cant out do my drift into parking spot drift i attempted at Fridays good to see you guys again, and good to see more new people

95_ESi_PersonApr-21-03 02:47 PM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#6728, "RE: Illinois meet - 4/20/03 starts @ 3-4pm"
In response to Reply # 46

when's the next one? i missed it. had to spend my time replacing my front wheel bearing/hub assy. then driving back to EIU later that day... wanted to go. hopefully able to make the next one (if it's after 3 weeks

SILVERNTApr-21-03 05:05 PM
4543 posts,
#6731, "RE: Illinois meet - 4/20/03 starts @ 3-4pm"
In response to Reply # 47

the next "scheduled meet" is memorial day weekend, but due to majority request on sunday, we might have the next meet at a strip club. well probobly meet up hang out for a bit, go to the strip club, and see where we go from there. cars and girls go hand in hand, and cars and naked girls go even better

sinesis333Apr-23-03 12:59 AM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
#6750, "RE: Illinois meet - 4/20/03 starts @ 3-4pm"
In response to Reply # 48

Yeah, it was very cool to finally meet some of you and to actually see some of your cars in person instead of pictures.

*also extremely weird that Mike (Michael_97_RS)is in the same JuJutsu class with me and we didn't even know it....I saw him again tonight.
I mean hell...there's like what, 10-15 chicago area 2gnt guys (out of several million chi. area people) who actually post on the board from time to time....and he and I already knew each other?

F*cking bizarre

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

VendorHRCApr-23-03 09:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
#6756, "RE: Illinois meet - 4/20/03 starts @ 3-4pm"
In response to Reply # 49

I wanna go!

Keep me posted when the next meet occurs!

Me and the buds will show up with cars equipped w/mucho 420A hardware for your observational enjoyment...

Bill Hahn Jr.
98 RS Turbo: 10.87 @ 136 MPH
HRC Stage V with N20
Nation's Fastest Street FWD 2G DSM
www.turbosystem.com

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6519 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic