Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6447
View in linear mode

Subject: "Buddy Club 2 update" Previous topic | Next topic
coClipse_97Mar-24-03 04:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6447, "Buddy Club 2 update"
Mar-24-03 04:33 PM by coClipse_97

OK, Eclipse_gs_1512 and I are ordering our kits for 785. We are sick of waitin ...anyone else want in right now? If we get more than four than it'll be cheaper!

Also I'll have the individual piece prices tomorrow since nobody e-mailed me about parting the kit out..

97 Eclipse GS
Mods: AEM CAI, OBX muffler, Goldline springs, FU/RU STBs, Platinum plugs, Ingalls rear camber kit, AFX UDP

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Buddy Club 2 update, coClipse_97, Mar-24-03 04:39 PM, #1
RE: Buddy Club 2 update, scirio, Mar-24-03 10:36 PM, #2
      RE: Buddy Club 2 update, eclipse_gs_1512, Mar-25-03 01:30 AM, #3
           RE: Buddy Club 2 update, coClipse_97, Mar-25-03 11:42 AM, #4
                RE: Buddy Club 2 update, eclipse_gs_1512, Mar-25-03 11:52 AM, #5
                     RE: Buddy Club 2 update, scirio, Mar-25-03 05:49 PM, #6
                          RE: Buddy Club 2 update, 1998EclipseRS, Mar-25-03 06:24 PM, #7
                          RE: Buddy Club 2 update, 1998EclipseRS, Mar-25-03 06:24 PM, #8
                               RE: Buddy Club 2 update, scirio, Mar-25-03 10:32 PM, #9
                                    RE: Buddy Club 2 update, CVedEclipse, Mar-26-03 02:42 AM, #10
                                         AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!, scirio, Mar-27-03 10:20 PM, #11
                                              ..., scirio, Mar-28-03 10:41 AM, #12
                                                   RE: here's my plan, eclipse_gs_1512, Mar-28-03 11:13 AM, #13
                                                        wOOHOO!!, scirio, Mar-28-03 12:17 PM, #14
                                                             RE: wOOHOO!!, eclipse_gs_1512, Mar-29-03 05:29 PM, #15
                                                                  RE: wOOHOO!!, eclipse_gs_1512, Mar-30-03 07:58 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: wOOHOO!!, Teametx, Mar-30-03 09:35 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: wOOHOO!!, scirio, Mar-30-03 12:11 PM, #18
                                                                                 RE: wOOHOO!!, scirio, Mar-31-03 11:33 AM, #19
                                                                                      Sorry bout the wait...I'm back, coClipse_97, Mar-31-03 05:37 PM, #20
                                                                                           RE: Sorry bout the wait...I'm back, scirio, Apr-01-03 12:35 PM, #21
                                                                                           RE: Sorry bout the wait...I'm back, Clay, Apr-05-03 06:38 PM, #22
                                                                                                any new update on this NEW deal, scirio, Apr-06-03 10:07 AM, #23
                                                                                                     RE: any new update on this NEW deal, 1TuffRS, Apr-06-03 04:44 PM, #24

coClipse_97Mar-24-03 04:39 PM
Donating 2GNT member
361 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6448, "RE: Buddy Club 2 update"
In response to Reply # 0

BTW, we can do it any time you want for $785, Steve pulled some strings so it doesn't have to be a gb to get that price. But if there are more than four buying at once then Henshin will give a price break...no time frame on this either, so whenever you can get a group together.

97 Eclipse GS
Mods: AEM CAI, OBX muffler, Goldline springs, FU/RU STBs, Platinum plugs, Ingalls rear camber kit, AFX UDP

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

scirioMar-24-03 10:36 PM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#6452, "RE: Buddy Club 2 update"
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-24-03 10:37 PM by scirio

Holy SHIZNIT!!! only 4 people to drop that price????? Fuck man I am soo cheap and it shows huh . well cant you guys wait like a few days for one more person you and your boy with me is three We need ONE MORE for four! (shit did that rhyme?) Crapa! I know someone else and I do mean someONE is all we need. Any idea what the price would be w 4 peeps?

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

eclipse_gs_1512Mar-25-03 01:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#6453, "RE: Buddy Club 2 update"
In response to Reply # 2

i'll wait if you think that you can def. get somebody. but i'm itchin to get my car all fixed up(damn sledgehammer...once my dad said "i'll help, go get a sledgehammer" i shoulda told him to go back in the house):thumbsup

2007 wrx

coClipse_97Mar-25-03 11:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
361 posts,
#6454, "RE: Buddy Club 2 update"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-25-03 11:47 AM by coClipse_97

Yeah i'm down for waiting...if it's not too long.

Lemme get on the phone with Steve to see what exactly it'll be with four.

97 Eclipse GS

eclipse_gs_1512Mar-25-03 11:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#6455, "RE: Buddy Club 2 update"
In response to Reply # 4

if it's not gonna be that much of a difference...i say we just go ahead and order the kits.....i can't wait to get mine!!!!

2007 wrx

scirioMar-25-03 05:49 PM
1637 posts,
#6456, "RE: Buddy Club 2 update"
In response to Reply # 5

I just emailed 2 people with like a "last chance" notice on a better price and told them to reply by tomorrow so they can get in on it. (you guys know who you are) i also asked them to reply 2 this post whether they want it or not by tomorrow so that way you guys know whether it falls through or ot. Please b patient, I want this kit too soooo bad. Sledge hammer huh, sounds like theres a story behind that one..

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

1998EclipseRSMar-25-03 06:24 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
#6457, "RE: Buddy Club 2 update"
In response to Reply # 6
Mar-25-03 06:25 PM by 1998EclipseRS

Sorry dudes, I won't know until March 28th, my birthday. That's when I'll have the $$

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

1998EclipseRSMar-25-03 06:24 PM
Member since Jul 31st 2002
3245 posts,
#6458, "RE: Buddy Club 2 update"
In response to Reply # 6
Mar-25-03 06:24 PM by 1998EclipseRS

double post sorry!

1998 Eclipse RS... Rest in Pieces. I'll never forget you.
www.EyesOfTheBetrayer.com

scirioMar-25-03 10:32 PM
1637 posts,
#6459, "RE: Buddy Club 2 update"
In response to Reply # 8

Can we wait till friday guys?

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

CVedEclipseMar-26-03 02:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#6460, "RE: Buddy Club 2 update"
In response to Reply # 9

still waiting on the price for just the front... im still interested

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

scirioMar-27-03 10:20 PM
1637 posts,
#6476, "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"
In response to Reply # 10

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I WANT!!!! Ive been pushin this kit like I work for the place, I want it. There was so much interest in it like last week and now I cant even find one more person to jump in on this deal AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! I'mm so cheap. I should just buy the fucking thing. screw the discount. FUCK! Cant one more person just join the buy by tomorrow.

What I got:
-Old School JVC Deck
-Ebay Lexon Tweeters
-Alpines Up Front
-6x9 Conversion Pods from the Infinity System but Still Looking for 6x9's With < 2" depth

scirioMar-28-03 10:41 AM
1637 posts,
#6496, "..."
In response to Reply # 11
Mar-28-03 10:44 AM by scirio

TODAY is do or die for us folks. For those of you that have been following this, today is the day I have to recruit one more buyer to join the group buy or Co_Clipse and Eclipse_gs_1512 will buy w/out me and none of us will get the extra four person GB discount. So I KNOW everyone wants this kit, its very original, no one has it yet, its high quality and it basically kicks ass. So far its $785 (downfrom $850) for the full kit and one more person will bring that price lower. Today is friday. Helpl us and yourself out HOOK US ALL UP DSM love cmon!! Lessdoodis.

What I got:
-Old School JVC Deck
-Ebay Lexon Tweeters
-Alpines Up Front
-6x9 Conversion Pods from the Infinity System but Still Looking for 6x9's With < 2" depth

eclipse_gs_1512Mar-28-03 11:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#6497, "RE: here's my plan"
In response to Reply # 12

seeing as i have to work all day tomorrow, i don't think i'm going to be able to get the money order until monday. you guys wanna wait to order until monday? it'll give us one last chance to get more people in on the buy. if not, it's all good!

2007 wrx

scirioMar-28-03 12:17 PM
1637 posts,
#6498, "wOOHOO!!"
In response to Reply # 13

i'M HELLA ALL OVER THAT. cATCHME HERE OR @ dsmtuners.com... Now to WORK...

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

eclipse_gs_1512Mar-29-03 05:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#6503, "RE: wOOHOO!!"
In response to Reply # 14

ok, i just put a post over on the Mach V motorsports forums....maybe we'll get a couple people to come in on the buy with us
can't wait to get the kit, it's gonna look soooooo sweet!!!!!

2007 wrx

eclipse_gs_1512Mar-30-03 07:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3287 posts,
#6504, "RE: wOOHOO!!"
In response to Reply # 15

there is def. an interest out there for the kit....but i don't think anybody is ready to shell out the mone everybody that has replied to my post at mach v has had good things to say about the kit, but nothing directly about buying one.

2007 wrx

TeametxMar-30-03 09:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#6505, "RE: wOOHOO!!"
In response to Reply # 16

ARGH! I was body kit hater until i saw this one. I would get in on the buy but im in the middle of a rebuild, so i cant afford it!

scirioMar-30-03 12:11 PM
1637 posts,
#6508, "RE: wOOHOO!!"
In response to Reply # 17

:rolleyes TEASE.

What I got:
-Old School JVC Deck
-Ebay Lexon Tweeters
-Alpines Up Front

scirioMar-31-03 11:33 AM
1637 posts,
#6511, "RE: wOOHOO!!"
In response to Reply # 18

It's over. No one else has the cash to get in on it. How much are you spending Co to get this all set up and installed? Paint and all? Let us know and take pictures. Sorry to make you guys wait. I faile

What I got:
-Old School JVC Deck
-Ebay Lexon Tweeters
-Alpines Up Front

coClipse_97Mar-31-03 05:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
361 posts,
#6515, "Sorry bout the wait...I'm back"
In response to Reply # 19
Mar-31-03 05:45 PM by coClipse_97

Well guys, I think (hope) we got something better. We found a new distributor and we are getting a deal on crated merch from cali...from what this guy is saying we can give you those BC2 kits, full, DROPSHIPPED to your HOUSES, for $800!!!!!! Also we could do any other kits for $475 + shipping to you including Bomex, Kaminari, Blitz whatever...now it sounds kinda too good to be true...Steve is my best bro/business partner and he's trustworthy... I hope its not this distributor... so I want us all to hold off on paying anything until I PERSONALLY see the kits and post pics for all to see...I will road trip to UT for this.

Oh, and if this works out, it'll be like 200 bux for just a bumper for you guys looking for those. (cross fingers)

I'm doing the website for FastLane (the business), hopefully i'll have it up by the end of the week...you should check out my buddy's rs on there when i get it up.

97 Eclipse GS

scirioApr-01-03 12:35 PM
1637 posts,
#6527, "RE: Sorry bout the wait...I'm back"
In response to Reply # 20

(high pithed squeal) and a Whoooooohoooo. Hope it works out. I'll wait for the pics.!!!

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

ClayApr-05-03 06:38 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#6563, "RE: Sorry bout the wait...I'm back"
In response to Reply # 20

>Steve is my best bro/business partner and he's trustworthy...

Does this Steve happen to own his own body shop? Just curious, might know the guy.

95 GST | So-Cal

scirioApr-06-03 10:07 AM
1637 posts,
#6568, "any new update on this NEW deal"
In response to Reply # 22

any new update on this NEW deal

What I got:
-Old School JVC Deck
-Ebay Lexon Tweeters
-Alpines Up Front

1TuffRSApr-06-03 04:44 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#6572, "RE: any new update on this NEW deal"
In response to Reply # 23

Nopi sells these kits too, atleast according to their site. You guys should check it out.

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6447 Previous topic | Next topic