Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6169
View in linear mode

Subject: "DSM Meet in Fairfax, VA" Previous topic | Next topic
invaznGSTMar-07-03 06:47 AM
Member since Jul 22nd 2002
3897 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6169, "DSM Meet in Fairfax, VA"

Saturday March 8th, 2003 at George Mason University in Parking Lot K at 2:00pm. visit www.gmu.edu for directions.

Mark

'95 Eclipse GST - gone
'00 Jetta GLS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

oMInOUs97RSMar-10-03 10:33 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2002
394 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6231, "RE: DSM Meet in Fairfax, VA"
In response to Reply # 0

This meet was badass!
Check out the video one of the guys in Central Va DSM compiled so far:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~dak5y/movies/meet3.wmv

Quite a few shots of my car (green eclipse w/ 18's and gen 3 tails)

Overall, the meet was a blast, and we're planning to do another one next month... I'll post it on the calendar when we figure it out.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MajinVejitaXVMar-11-03 04:30 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2002
446 posts,
#6248, "RE: DSM Meet in Fairfax, VA"
In response to Reply # 1

Damn, I live in the area, but I've been too busy. Maybe if there are any this summer or fall I'll swing by (should have something more than stock by then).

-Corey

Dualgen2Mar-12-03 04:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#6251, "RE: DSM Meet in Fairfax, VA"
In response to Reply # 2

oMInOUs97RS I didn't see your car. You see me come in? I popped my hood just to see if I could get the attention of other 420A guys but no luck. Also had to add oil since I was burning it up like crazy. O well. That one white 2G GSX that looked pretty stock w/ the big turbo put down 509WHP and ran a 10.8!!!
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

oMInOUs97RSMar-16-03 02:11 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2002
394 posts,
#6311, "RE: DSM Meet in Fairfax, VA"
In response to Reply # 3

Ya, I saw you there, I was the guy that came up to your car and said "Nice 420a turbo".
My car was the green one at the end opposite of the blue 2g w/ a kit.
We're planning another one for April 19th at one of the guys' house for a big BBQ and stuff. I'll put up the link for it when dsmtuners.com comes back up.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #6169 Previous topic | Next topic