Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #601
View in linear mode

Subject: "Socal Meet pics" Previous topic | Next topic
thedawgJan-03-02 04:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#601, "Socal Meet pics"

I've got some pics I took from the meet up. Yes, I lag.

http://www.signal11.com/~thedawg/car/2gnt.htm

Dan
99'RS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Socal Meet pics, Teameclipse804, Jan-03-02 05:11 PM, #1
RE: Socal Meet pics, vegasdsmr, Jan-03-02 05:27 PM, #2
RE: Socal Meet pics, Teamicjeclipse, Jan-03-02 05:27 PM, #3
      RE: Socal Meet pics, SonicYan, Jan-03-02 09:30 PM, #4
RE: Socal Meet pics, Anton, Jan-05-02 08:37 PM, #5
RE: Socal Meet pics, drbalazo7, Jan-07-02 07:21 AM, #6
      WASSUP WIT THIS?!, thisismygs, Jan-08-02 08:01 AM, #7
      RE: WASSUP WIT THIS?!, thisismygs, Jan-08-02 08:02 AM, #8
           RE: WASSUP WIT THIS?!, eclipsekaiser, Jan-08-02 01:31 PM, #9
           RE: WASSUP WIT THIS?!, Clay, Jan-09-02 11:08 AM, #10
           RE: WASSUP WIT THIS?!, Teameclipse804, Jan-09-02 03:01 PM, #11
      RE: Socal Meet pics, thedawg, Jan-10-02 11:04 AM, #12
           RE: Socal Meet pics, Teameclipse804, Jan-10-02 05:51 PM, #13

Teameclipse804Jan-03-02 05:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#602, "RE: Socal Meet pics"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice pics! You got the lexus hehe...my pics are up at my site too, and Anton's friend is supposed to send me some more pics later (the guy with the corvette)

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

vegasdsmrJan-03-02 05:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#603, "RE: Socal Meet pics"
In response to Reply # 1

nice pics, i like the one from t&l.

when i get my pics developed (still have 20 left to go) ill post em up on my site

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

TeamicjeclipseJan-03-02 05:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
#604, "RE: Socal Meet pics"
In response to Reply # 1

Good job to marcus and dan for the pics.

Dan can i use the thumbnail of my car for my sig?

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

SonicYanJan-03-02 09:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#605, "RE: Socal Meet pics"
In response to Reply # 3

Argh, I gotta make my car look nicer. Gotta keep up with u guys, since I never get attention. No solo shot of my car to make into a sig. (drama alert:P)

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

AntonJan-05-02 08:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
61 posts,
#606, "RE: Socal Meet pics"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice pics. Marcus, I just got the other pictures today. I'll email them to you tomorrow if all goes well. I guess I lag too

-Anton
http://anton_eclipse.tripod.com/

drbalazo7Jan-07-02 07:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
913 posts,
#607, "RE: Socal Meet pics"
In response to Reply # 5

is this one my car? damn I need to make my car look nicer to make it to da close range pics hehe

I miss you mom, you are always with me RIP...

thisismygsJan-08-02 08:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#608, "WASSUP WIT THIS?!"
In response to Reply # 6

i DO, however, like the eyebrows/eyelids.

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

thisismygsJan-08-02 08:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
730 posts,
#609, "RE: WASSUP WIT THIS?!"
In response to Reply # 7

oh yeah... and for those of you that don't know what i'm talking about, the skyline gt-r badge on the front bumper.

dgonzalez52@yahoo.com

eclipsekaiserJan-08-02 01:31 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#610, "RE: WASSUP WIT THIS?!"
In response to Reply # 8

yeah that would be Ron's Eclipse GTR hahahaha...

kaiser

-K-

ClayJan-09-02 11:08 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#611, "RE: WASSUP WIT THIS?!"
In response to Reply # 9

LoL you put it up. So you get your Kevlar/Cf hood yet? Btw i was the guy with the glasses.

95 GST | So-Cal

Teameclipse804Jan-09-02 03:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#612, "RE: WASSUP WIT THIS?!"
In response to Reply # 8

Hehe I took pics of all the cars, and he just had stuff on there for fun. He doesn't care. He still has my old blitz front that was all cracked up and he spray painted it hehe.

Clay, we haven't started on the hood at all, probably in a lil while because we're doing a civic hood first.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

thedawgJan-10-02 11:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#613, "RE: Socal Meet pics"
In response to Reply # 6

hahaha yah that's you Dr. B- I was catching your crazy Reverse-outta-driveways skillz! I will always be amazed at your ability to keep that front bumper pristine for more than 2 days!

and yah, anyone can use the pics on my site, you may want to save and resize them tho, they're all really big files for some reason.

sorry I didn't take more shots- I ran out of memory on the camera cause it was taking those crazy huge pictures.

Dan Green
99'RS

Teameclipse804Jan-10-02 05:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#614, "RE: Socal Meet pics"
In response to Reply # 12

Hehe set your resolution or quality setting smaller. Actually, on low resolution on my camera (only 1.3 Megapixel), it takes 640x480 pics but that takes usually 135 kb each. I always have to reduce the size and quality using my thumbnail program to get the file size under 30 kb.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #601 Previous topic | Next topic