Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5665
View in linear mode

Subject: "IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield" Previous topic | Next topic
dcypher21Jan-28-03 04:36 AM
Member since Jan 17th 2003
9 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5665, "IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
Jan-28-03 05:14 AM by dcypher21

The guys over at DSM tuners are organizing a meet for February 7th in the parking garage of Woodfield mall in Schaumburg. It would be nice to see 2GNT representing. '
Here's the link: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29186
Check out the calendar over there too.

Trying to fight the urge to boost!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, 2hot97GS, Jan-29-03 08:14 AM, #1
RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, babybeclipse, Jan-29-03 08:51 AM, #2
RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, babybeclipse, Jan-30-03 09:01 AM, #3
      RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, SILVERNT, Jan-30-03 07:01 PM, #4
      RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, 2hot97GS, Jan-30-03 07:46 PM, #5
           RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, SILVERNT, Jan-31-03 07:04 AM, #6
                RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, TeamMichael_97RS, Jan-31-03 07:37 AM, #7
                RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, 2hot97GS, Jan-31-03 10:41 AM, #8
RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, 2hot97GS, Feb-02-03 07:28 PM, #9
RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, dcypher21, Feb-03-03 09:35 AM, #10
      RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, 2hot97GS, Feb-03-03 02:22 PM, #11
           RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, SILVERNT, Feb-03-03 04:12 PM, #12
                RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, Cereal5, Feb-03-03 08:02 PM, #13
                RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, babybeclipse, Feb-04-03 09:53 AM, #15
                RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, dcypher21, Feb-04-03 05:55 AM, #14
                     RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, babybeclipse, Feb-04-03 09:58 AM, #16
                          RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, dcypher21, Feb-04-03 10:25 AM, #17
                               RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, SILVERNT, Feb-04-03 02:45 PM, #18
                                    RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, babybeclipse, Feb-04-03 05:11 PM, #19
                                         RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, SILVERNT, Feb-06-03 04:31 PM, #20
                                              RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield, babybeclipse, Feb-07-03 08:58 AM, #21

2hot97GSJan-29-03 08:14 AM
Member since Aug 18th 2002
413 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5679, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 0

im in.. keep the info coming.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD
Best Time 11.9 w/ 104 octane
-Objects in mirror are getting thier asses kicked-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

babybeclipseJan-29-03 08:51 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5680, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm in. I'll get the locals

babybeclipseJan-30-03 09:01 AM
3083 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5688, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 1

>im in.. keep the info coming.

What a min...Who are you guys? I only know of SilverNT,Michael97rs,JasonESI-T, and one or two others.

Were you guys from? Oh, and what time we meetin up? We should meet up somewere else and then roll up to Woodfield.

SILVERNTJan-30-03 07:01 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
4543 posts,
#5697, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 3

whoop whoop, that makes one more, ill be rollin in with babybeclipse
later
chris

2hot97GSJan-30-03 07:46 PM
413 posts,
#5699, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 3
Jan-30-03 07:48 PM by 2hot97GS

im travis.. im from the naperville- aurora area. id be willing to meet up somewhere.. im just at the mercy of whenever i get off work. which is 9 at the earliest.. but it doesnt usually take me long to get out that way.. i go to alrington heights a lot.

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD

SILVERNTJan-31-03 07:04 AM
4543 posts,
#5702, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 5

i just talked to a couple people over there, they said theyd think it would be cool if us 2gnt guys met up with them. the scheduled place is 7pm the 4th floor parking garage across from gameworks

TeamMichael_97RSJan-31-03 07:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5866 posts,
#5703, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 6

I should be around, keep us posted.

15.9 @ 86.7mph
97 Eclipse RS

Injen CAI, 55mm TB, P&P Intake, Crower Stage 2 Cams, Hooker Header, GS-T Muffler, AFX UDP, Crane Ign Amp, S-AFC

2hot97GSJan-31-03 10:41 AM
413 posts,
#5709, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 6

are they going to stay there all night or what... i wont be out there til like 9:30 at the earliest probably. give me some details, give me a call if u gotta 630-842-1412

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD

2hot97GSFeb-02-03 07:28 PM
413 posts,
#5724, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 0

is this still on for friday?

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD

dcypher21Feb-03-03 09:35 AM
9 posts,
#5734, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 9
Feb-03-03 09:41 AM by dcypher21

What's up guys? I'm pretty sure the meet is still on for Friday. If you guys wanna meet up somwhere ahead of time count me in. I work 2 blocks from Woodfield so anywhere around there is cool w/ me.
BTW - My name is Corey, I live in Bolingbrook and work in Rolling Meadows.

2hot97GSFeb-03-03 02:22 PM
413 posts,
#5740, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 10

where do you think you guys will be at like 9:30 or 10.. cause i dont get off til like nine

Travis
Blue 93 Talon AWD

SILVERNTFeb-03-03 04:12 PM
4543 posts,
#5741, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 11

Let's all meet up at the John M. Smyth Homemakers parkinglot to the right of streets of woodfield, that way, we can easily find eachother (empty parkinglot) and then wed be over at the meet 20 seconds later.
lata brothas
chris

Cereal5Feb-03-03 08:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#5748, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 12

yo babyb, gimme a call cuz ill probably head up too. Peace.

Mike

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

babybeclipseFeb-04-03 09:53 AM
3083 posts,
#5756, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 13
Feb-04-03 09:54 AM by babybeclipse

>yo babyb, gimme a call cuz ill probably head up too. Peace.
>
>Mike

A cell # would be helpful.

I gotta new cell, 630-202-9067

Brian, Or just "B"s fine.

dcypher21Feb-04-03 05:55 AM
9 posts,
#5751, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 12

Sounds good to me. How about 7pm?

babybeclipseFeb-04-03 09:58 AM
3083 posts,
#5757, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 14

dcypher21-Were do you work? I work just down the street. Just past Irving Park rd.

Sweet. Looks like this will be a reasonably sized meet. I wonder what we all will be doin after we all meet up. I just hope the 4g63 boys don't get too kocky. We should get Jason_ESI-T and my bro to meet up with us

Just an insurance policy to show 420a might

dcypher21Feb-04-03 10:25 AM
9 posts,
#5759, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 16

>dcypher21-Were do you work?

I work at International Finance Group on Golf Rd. About a half mile east of 290.

SILVERNTFeb-04-03 02:45 PM
4543 posts,
#5764, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 17

brian, try and get some turbo guys, i got the hi comp end covered, remember, "dude, i was expecting to hear the VTEC kick in!"
later
chris

babybeclipseFeb-04-03 05:11 PM
3083 posts,
#5766, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 18

lol, I said that didn't I

ok, I'll give my bro a call and see if he'll go. It'll be up to the weather and if my bro's work schedule.

SILVERNTFeb-06-03 04:31 PM
4543 posts,
#5780, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 19

Its thursday night now, the meet is tomorrow night. the details are, meet at john m. smyths homemakers (to the right of galyans at streets of woodfield) at 7pm feb 7th 2003. hope to see you all there.
later
chris

babybeclipseFeb-07-03 08:58 AM
3083 posts,
#5790, "RE: IL. DSM Meet at streets of Woodfield"
In response to Reply # 20

Vectorracing **MIGHT BE THERE** My bro might be in the area. I guess it's up to the weather now.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #5665 Previous topic | Next topic